PDA

View Full Version : kpr10is - alarm install

theothermike
03-13-2007, 03:45 PM
Kevin worked on my car this last weekend and installed a clifford 50.5x alarm for me. He was very easy to communicate with and very helpful the whole times with random audio and alarm ?'s. He was easy to work with and offered a great price.

He even drove down an hour and installed the alarm at my house

A+++ installer, great guy, had pleasure of doing buisness.

Mike-

iamamp3pimp
03-13-2007, 06:58 PM
im gonna have to get ahold if him to possibly do mine.

theothermike
03-13-2007, 07:25 PM
yeah, robin, it was a 5 hour job, plus he had to uninstall my old one. Very quick, and had to deal with me, which u know about :-), my mouth runs like the mouth of the south.

iamamp3pimp
03-13-2007, 07:46 PM
it isnt your mouth that gets me tho......

jk

-Robin

see if you can get his permiss to pass on his number to me. I can probably install it myself, but ive never done it before, and i want remote start soo......

slick rick
03-13-2007, 08:50 PM
it isnt your mouth that gets me tho......

jk

-Robin

see if you can get his permiss to pass on his number to me. I can probably install it myself, but ive never done it before, and i want remote start soo......

I would have Kevin do the alarm...its something I'd never want to mess up doing it for the 1st time. You will be happy he does it. :)

theothermike
03-13-2007, 08:52 PM
yeah robin, **** load of wires, like 30 - 40 i saw and the all match another color, plus u got to program it. hide it.

U could do it, but im sure it'll take u ur thur and friday to finish it.

kpr10is
03-14-2007, 12:47 PM
My number is open to anyone interested. 727/744-7448.
My AIM is kpr10is and my email is kpr10is@hotmail, or theres always a pm through here. As mike will attest, I tend to leave AIM on all day, whether Im at the computer or not, so don't worry if I dont reply right away.

If you or anyone are interested, just give me a few days notice to actually get the alarm itself. Im actually located in Gainesville but my parents are over in Palm Harbor, so Im very used to trips to the Tampa area, and can also travel to Orlando for anyone interested.

And of course, mike, thanks for the positive feedback.

-Kevin