PDA

View Full Version : CDT Audio EF-61FG

JB16
03-11-2007, 01:06 PM
How are these speakers? I came across them on woofersetc, and it really seems like a good deal (http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3341

However my question is would it really be worth the extra hundred bucks over the CDT 61a?

Thanks

lrgnation
03-11-2007, 05:44 PM
yes for the price, they are considerably better. Contact djdilliodon and he can probably get you a good deal as well.

IgnoreMe
03-11-2007, 06:11 PM
ive ran the 61a's( im assuming your talkin about the classics as well right?)...i didnt like them very much at all lol. they just didnt sound right. upgraded to the EF61 CFi's from DJdilliodon=awesome seller and an awesome product that sounded sweet off about 150 watts. wayyyy better imo than the classic 61's

JB16
03-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Thanks, I've contacted him, I am very much interested.
George... what didn't you like from the 61a's? For a hundred bucks, it will enable me to upgrade other parts of my system quicker ( i.e sub deck. My first phase being, HU, Speakers, Amp for those speakers and door deadening.)

Unfortunately theres no store by me that carries these and i cannot listen for myself.

Also, what amp are you running....I was looking at the hifonics ZXi 4006.