PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer 80MP Issues

XxSuperAdamxX
03-09-2007, 01:04 PM
I just sold my friend a Pioneer 80MP deck but there was nothing wrong with it before. After he had installed it into his WRX, the faceplate started to have problems like not coming out after shutting off the car. Or when trying to eject the CD, the CD won't come out or the faceplate won't even come off. I was wondering if anyone had the same issue before of why these problems come up. Any tips will help me. Thanks.

mtlhead
03-09-2007, 01:42 PM
ive had similar issues with the volume knob...sometimes when i use it to navigate the menus/turn up the volume, the faceplate goes blank...and it won't respond to anything, but music still plays...i just kind wiggle it around and itll turn back on

i dont have a problem with ejecting though...

btlking
03-09-2007, 01:43 PM
ive had similar issues with the volume knob...sometimes when i use it to navigate the menus/turn up the volume, the faceplate goes blank...and it won't respond to anything, but music still plays...i just kind wiggle it around and itll turn back on

i dont have a problem with ejecting though...

put your face plate on more secure

XxSuperAdamxX
03-09-2007, 08:43 PM
so no body had any other issues with this head unit?

smd4life
03-09-2007, 08:45 PM
take the lower right hand bolt out....it hits the arm that controls the faceplate

XxSuperAdamxX
03-09-2007, 08:53 PM
take the lower right hand bolt out....it hits the arm that controls the faceplate

Thanks. I'll try that.

smd4life
03-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Thanks. I'll try that.

that should fix it...