PDA

View Full Version : Rainbows and my headunit

AcesHigh
03-08-2007, 02:13 PM
I think I'm going to finally get some Rainbow SLC's.:veryhapp:

I have a Pioneer DEH-P4800MP headunit. Am I going to be able to get these speakers sounding good with this, or do I need to look into getting another headunit with a better EQ?

I plan on installing the midranges in enclosed pods at the bottom of the doors with the tweets on the pillars.

zSnb
03-08-2007, 04:02 PM
I'm sure they will sound good. Of course there are better head units that will give you more control for your system.

3.5Max6spd
03-08-2007, 04:08 PM
These are some of the easiest speakers to work with and sound great right out of the box.

Gary S
03-08-2007, 09:43 PM
Install quality, great speakers, and speaker placement is more important.

Equalizers are not necessary. Our brains separate the sound of the car from the sound the speakers make. If Eric Clapton got in the back seat of your car and started to play, would you ask him to re-tune his guitar to suit your vehicle?! :D Think about that one for awhile.

BlackMaxima
03-10-2007, 06:01 PM
Install quality, great speakers, and speaker placement is more important.

Equalizers are not necessary. Our brains separate the sound of the car from the sound the speakers make. If Eric Clapton got in the back seat of your car and started to play, would you ask him to re-tune his guitar to suit your vehicle?! :D Think about that one for awhile.

i would :naughty: