PDA

View Full Version : Warning

zlast
03-08-2007, 12:52 AM
Just received two tempest 15 inch subs from a user on www.caraudioforum.com by the username : OBJEKTIV

Both drivers were damaged beyond repair. OBJEKTIV had actually broken the tinsel leads on the driver...then proceeded to twist the speaker wire to the tinsel lead...one voice coil is also shorted. OBJEKTIV claimed both drivers were in perfect opperational condition. THis guy is a loser.

EMAIL ADDRESS:

epikstylz@hotmail.com

PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

flirt_til_it_hurt69@hotmail.com

I.P. address:

152.163.100.X (America ONline)

Lives in HERICON WISCONSON....

Be WARNED !!

zlast
03-08-2007, 01:13 AM
Sorry...forgot the best part...his name:

BRANDON RUPPERT

I guess the name really says it all....

Supergumby5000
03-08-2007, 01:20 AM
slay him.....

lrgnation
03-08-2007, 01:23 AM
well you know where he lives.

i'd be making a trip to his door step if the problem is not addressed.

jmanpc
03-08-2007, 01:24 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

Pop da Hatch
03-08-2007, 01:25 AM
make him eat ****! Then kill his grandma :fyi:

Showrides
03-08-2007, 01:26 AM
Just received two tempest 15 inch subs from a user on www.caraudioforum.com by the username : OBJEKTIV

Both drivers were damaged beyond repair. OBJEKTIV had actually broken the tinsel leads on the driver...then proceeded to twist the speaker wire to the tinsel lead...one voice coil is also shorted. OBJEKTIV claimed both drivers were in perfect opperational condition. THis guy is a loser.

EMAIL ADDRESS:

epikstylz@hotmail.com

PAYPAL ACCOUNT:

flirt_til_it_hurt69@hotmail.com

I.P. address:

152.163.100.X (America ONline)

Lives in HERICON WISCONSON....

Be WARNED !!

Just give Adire a call...I am sure they will take care of you in a timely manner.

bdawson72
03-08-2007, 01:26 AM
that sux

pickup1
03-08-2007, 01:27 AM
make him eat ****! Then kill his grandma :fyi:

da-um!

mazdakid
03-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Just give Adire a call...I am sure they will take care of you in a timely manner.

ya and then your paying 2 times as much for the pair you were supposed to get in good working condition

iceteebone
03-08-2007, 06:05 PM
Sorry...forgot the best part...his name:

BRANDON RUPPERT

I guess the name really says it all....

this name sounds familar. he may of scammed someone in the past cause this name seems awfully familar to me, and i believe i seen it in negative feedback

bk12321
03-08-2007, 06:10 PM
haha nice email address.....

Naledge503
03-08-2007, 06:43 PM
HAHA, I found his myspace and apparently he thinks he can rap. He has a song called "Poosay in Dat Booth". When It came on I started cracking up. I couldnt help it. MEOW...:laugh:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=75215918

SRT-10
03-08-2007, 06:51 PM
HAHA, I found his myspace and apparently he thinks he can rap. He has a song called "Poosay in Dat Booth". When It came on I started cracking up. I couldnt help it. MEOW...:laugh:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=75215918

Now THAT's some funny ****... :laugh:

zlast
03-09-2007, 01:30 AM
Well...an update...I thought I was being intelligent using paypal...can dispute transactions right...? WRONG! Paypal will only reverse a transaction if NO GOODS are ever received...if you receive a box of dog ****...well toooooo bad....you just bought it...so...be careful...paypal does not have any interest in your interests...

wolfman1966
03-09-2007, 03:34 AM
www.paypalsucks.com

IamDeMan
03-09-2007, 05:52 AM
Well...an update...I thought I was being intelligent using paypal...can dispute transactions right...? WRONG! Paypal will only reverse a transaction if NO GOODS are ever received...if you receive a box of dog ****...well toooooo bad....you just bought it...so...be careful...paypal does not have any interest in your interests...

No. They have no interest in mediating disputes. How are they to know thats what he sent or what condition it was sent in. Both sides would be hearsay to them. If they were to do reversal on people saying they didn't get what they received then imagine all the scammers buying everything on Ebay and just reversing charges without consequence later. It wouldn't work. The fact that remains is doing as much homework about an individual and asking mkany questions and getting mny pictures is the best way to alleviate this problem. Of course even then you can get bit. This is one of things that makes B/M retail shops more expensive. You have no risk with them.

Now I can't even find this user you mentioned in the database, so I can make heads or tails of whether you should have proceeded with this deal in the first place.

zlast
03-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I specified in the origonal post that the username was from http://caraudioforum.com/

Several individuals have come forward to complain about this individual. I posted here because this is a large site and it is likely this person has or will conduct transactions here. I included the profile about BRANDON RUPPERT because it is simple to alter email address or username...but unless he moves out of HERICON Wisconsin you can avoid doing buisness with anyone there...

I have communicated with third party (another potential buyer). The third party can confirm that RUPPERT was knowledgable of the damage and comminicated the damaged to the potential buyer. This information was deliberately withheld in all our commincations. That would constitute mail fraud. The interesting part is...no one is interested...especially paypal...

jonnybusa
03-09-2007, 05:45 PM

"***** in tha booth".....................:laugh: :laugh:

I'm gonna add this song to the bass tracks that bump post:laugh: