rarmstrong
03-04-2007, 07:29 PM
all items can be bought in whole or one by one

offer a price..

4g silver ipod mini...charger and holder
game boy advance with dodge ball
radioshack TFT portable tv
smith snowboarding goggles..blue mirror lenses
game boy colored with tony hawk pro skater,super mario bros. delux,the mummy,pokemon red, and pokemon pinball
verizon LG VX8100 **no battery* comes with two chargers and manual
verizon Pantech PN-210 with charger and manual
VIBE bass remote control and wire.....

all items are up for grabs

bimma85
03-04-2007, 07:30 PM
list a price...read the rules :crap:

pics are a must too ;). Refs, if you have any, would help as well.

rarmstrong
03-04-2007, 11:15 PM
4g silver ipod mini...charger and holder-35.00
game boy advance with dodge ball-20.00
radioshack TFT portable tv-20.00
smith snowboarding goggles..blue mirror lenses-20.00
game boy colored with tony hawk pro skater,super mario bros. delux,the mummy,pokemon red, and pokemon pinball-20.00
verizon LG VX8100 **no battery* comes with two chargers and manual10.00
verizon Pantech PN-210 with charger and manual-15.00
VIBE bass remote control and wire.....5.00

refs...dvrmstrng

rarmstrong
03-04-2007, 11:19 PM
here are the rest of the pics

juggaloenforcer
03-05-2007, 09:20 AM
pm sent

bubbagumper6
03-05-2007, 09:41 AM
might be interested in the ipod...pm me with more pix?

or just email em to me @ [email protected]

oxygen65
03-05-2007, 09:55 AM
pm sent

crunktimes.com
03-05-2007, 12:12 PM
I will take the ipod and the gb color if they are still available.

Scroder2
03-06-2007, 04:36 AM
Ill take the ipod if its still available and pay shipping. Let me know

Dave

SoloXjeep
03-06-2007, 01:09 PM
35 for the ipod and charger/holder?

rarmstrong
03-06-2007, 06:57 PM
im getting higher offers...not trying to sound like ebay but whoever says they are going to pay the most is going to get the ipod...thanks....50 is the highest so far..

zeros
03-06-2007, 08:59 PM
thats strange its not ebay. i dont think you are allowed to do that here.

New rules in classified section...

Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.

HardCoreSound
03-06-2007, 09:05 PM
just to help your sale pics with your screen name @ car audio.com really help with the sale, but its good that all your items are on the same carpet so we can be decently sure its yours

rarmstrong
03-06-2007, 10:02 PM
like i said im not saying its ebay but if people are offering me higher prices im not going to take what i first offered

mazdakid
03-06-2007, 10:09 PM
but this isnt an auction site, you have to post an asking price and if someone wants it for that price, why are you going to wait and see if you get higher offers?

zeros
03-06-2007, 10:11 PM
well you should have put it on ebay then , and you should not said you were selling for 35 bucks if you wanted more..

rarmstrong
03-06-2007, 10:34 PM
if u put something up one day and the next day you got 6 messages saying youll get more money that what you listed your going to say that your going to take the lowest of them

zeros
03-06-2007, 10:47 PM
well i think the right thing to do would be to sell the ipod for 35 dollars it to the frist person that offered you the price you posted it for.

96MaxGLE
03-06-2007, 10:59 PM
I'll paypal you $35 + shipping to 27834 for the iPod. Send me a paypal addy and a total price. I'll be waiting.

copperhead069
03-06-2007, 11:07 PM
so whats the deal w/ the ipod pm me if u want

96MaxGLE
03-06-2007, 11:20 PM
I'll check back soon on the iPod...

bubbagumper6
03-06-2007, 11:21 PM
if someone offers him 35...then someone offers him 40, it's his right to take the higher offer. It's his right to not sell if he doesn't want to. Like you guys said, this isn't ebay, so he isn't required to sell if he changes his mind, or if he gets a bunch of high bids he can wait as long as he wants and sell to the highest one...

zeros
03-06-2007, 11:26 PM
i was just going by what the rules where:

Must state a selling price. No "PM your offer, I"ll take the highest one" type crap. We aren't an auction house, and those types of threads only bread lowballing and thread dumping.
No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.
You must enter in what it is for sale in the title.
No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here.
No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.
Absolutly no dealers, wholesalers, or mass items ads.
This includes group buys and/or mass sale threads. Dealer or not, this is not allowed.
No post dumping

96MaxGLE
03-06-2007, 11:59 PM
I guess the iPod nvr sold, and the OP is not on anymore. I guess he really wasn't tryin to sell, b/c I sent him a PM asking for paypal addy. I've got the funds ready to go...just waiting on a response.

bubbagumper6
03-07-2007, 09:56 AM
i was just going by what the rules where:

No feelers. Either the item is for sale, or it isn't. If it isn't, don't start a thread. If it is, say so.
You must enter in what it is for sale in the title.
No for sale threads solely to link your ebay auction. People understand how to use ebay. If they want to look on ebay for an auction selling the equipment you are offering for sale, they know how. So don't spam them here.
No offering items for sale while there is atleast one unresolved negative feedback thread about you.
Absolutly no dealers, wholesalers, or mass items ads.
This includes group buys and/or mass sale threads. Dealer or not, this is not allowed.
No post dumping

so your saying if you were selling something and someone offered you 10$ then right after that someone offered you 200$ you would still take the 10$ just to abide by the rules?

96MaxGLE
03-07-2007, 02:29 PM
If he would have sold it when the first person wanted it, he wouldn't of had time to get other offers...but anyway...the "rules" post have gone way to far. He can do what he wants to do, but obviously it hasn't sold yet. I haven't seen any proof of his higher offers, yet...

Scoobydoo
03-07-2007, 02:57 PM
I will give you $75 shipped for the ipod, i need it

crunktimes.com
03-07-2007, 04:45 PM
He asked me for $15 shipping for the ipod and the gameboy, not that its a big deal but I don't want to deal with anyone who is gonna try and screw me on shipping

bubbagumper6
03-07-2007, 07:45 PM
If he would have sold it when the first person wanted it, he wouldn't of had time to get other offers...but anyway...the "rules" post have gone way to far. He can do what he wants to do, but obviously it hasn't sold yet. I haven't seen any proof of his higher offers, yet...

well what if he recieved both offers before he checked his PMs? Then said hey...this could go for more than I thought, maybe I'll wait a few days and see if I get any better offers. Don't act like if someone offered you more for something you were selling, you would say "no sorry this guy said he would pay me less but he asked first so he gets it" its not dibs...its life, you sell to whoever will give you the most money. :greedy:

zeros
03-07-2007, 08:57 PM
i still think that he should have sold it to the frist person that offered what he listed it for .... thats the way it goes.. thats the honest thing to do.!

96MaxGLE
03-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Regardless, doesn't look like he's selling here. He hasn't responded to my PM or posted it sold on this thread.

rarmstrong
03-08-2007, 10:39 PM
ipod sold...sorry with the lack of posts. been busy with work and school and hockey...

AgEnT
03-08-2007, 11:22 PM
bad mannered trader. the reason you list a price is that you sell for what you think its worth, then you can lower your prices. as u will find on this site, people don't do what you just did. they state their prices and first to take it for that price gets the item. simple. if you keep this up, many people will not trade with you. just letting you know before you start being hated.