PDA

View Full Version : pics of nakamichi cd500

ubergolf97
02-28-2007, 02:43 AM
like the title states, i've only found 4 different shots of this hu, all straight in the face, and only like 3 of the 9 display colors. i'm trying to find some pics of it installed (the car doesn't really matter), maybe some of the display colors besides green and orange. how about a pic of the back? info on this thing is kinda sparse besides tech specs, and i wanna know more before committing to an almost $500 hu.

anyone know if the manual is online somewhere that i just haven't found yet?

n2oiroc
02-28-2007, 03:25 AM
http://images.google.com/images?q=nakamichi+cd-500&gbv=2&ndsp=20&svnum=10&hl=en&safe=off&start=0&sa=N

adam71
02-28-2007, 07:05 AM
like the title states, i've only found 4 different shots of this hu, all straight in the face, and only like 3 of the 9 display colors. i'm trying to find some pics of it installed (the car doesn't really matter), maybe some of the display colors besides green and orange. how about a pic of the back? info on this thing is kinda sparse besides tech specs, and i wanna know more before committing to an almost $500 hu.

anyone know if the manual is online somewhere that i just haven't found yet?

You're not going after this headunit because you think its close to the CD-700II are you? Because it is NO where near that calibur of a headunit. You could probably find a better headunit for much less than that.

Just my opinion of course. If you like the looks of it I can undstand that. I just think you should know that just because it has the "nakamichi" name doesn't make it superior.