PDA

View Full Version : staticxtant81 <-- don't buy!

rpfuror
02-25-2007, 12:03 PM
I have done many transactions on this forum, always with positive results.

This guy was exception.

Originally I purchased a set of “MB Quart Q-line 5.25 componenets" from him. After making payment via paypal I sent a PM to him confirming payment and heard nothing. I waited another weak, sent message nothing, then again 3rd week nothing.

I then went to paypal and filed a complaint (you can do this by the way just to let others know). Of course the next day I get tracking info in a PM and a request to take down the paypal complaint. I waited a week and the tracking did not report. So after another week, of me remarking that I will not take down the paypal complaint until I receive another tracking and finally the product.

So, now I finally received the product and it is not even the correct size driver. He sent me a set of 4” QM series components.

After going thru all this I have noticed 2 things. First the original sales add is gone (looks like he’s trying to cover up this mess) and other have complained on the form.

Word of advice Don’t Buy From staticxtant81

60ndown
02-25-2007, 12:10 PM
you should have stuck with the paypal dispute and not given him a 2nd chance.
thanks 4 da head up. scammers should be hurt.

JoshHd6
02-25-2007, 04:43 PM
what a *****..

PatFitz9
02-25-2007, 07:39 PM
yeah i was talking to him about a few things, seemed shady so i didn't go any farther. that sux though. paypal doing anything?

staticxtant81
02-26-2007, 05:42 AM
i apologize for the sale gona rong the box of quarts was from germany so there is no english and i did post the correct model number so i mean if yuo were ogna by a set of speakers woundt u check the model number to see what size they were, im willing to buy them back

60ndown
02-26-2007, 05:50 AM
i apologize for the sale gona rong the box of quarts was from germany so there is no english and i did post the correct model number so i mean if yuo were ogna by a set of speakers woundt u check the model number to see what size they were, im willing to buy them back

seems fair enough ^ actually cant say fairer than that, could spell it better but not a better offer. get him to paypal your money back plus the shipping money.

2loud4u
02-26-2007, 09:37 PM
seems fair enough ^ actually cant say fairer than that, could spell it better but not a better offer. get him to paypal your money back plus the shipping money.

x2 keep us updated.

rpfuror
02-27-2007, 10:54 AM
staticxtant81, send me a PM if your serious about the return. I will follow up and if all goes well I will send my apologies back to this forum.

reed dollaz
05-06-2007, 07:01 PM
so what happened???