PDA

View Full Version : Any other places here in hilo???

kaimana
02-23-2007, 07:36 PM
I only know of a&j's, cd wizard and audio systems hilo(i don't even know there new name..lol..).....what about kona??? shoots den...

hawaiian5
02-24-2007, 03:13 AM
theres a new one that opened up in hilo. i think its called auto styling or something like that. infact, if im not mistaken, one of the members on here is one of the owners. they carry re, si, and tru, and some others. im gonna go and check them out tomorrow. i herd that the shop is somewhere by big island honda. dont come to kona. the shops out here *****. aloha

kaimana
02-25-2007, 04:21 AM
^^i actually went there today...the owner wasn't there though...just his friend i guess was using the shop or something..but yea...when i start changing things up im mos def gonna go there...its by a&j audio....across from some electric company or something...

pinoywitboom
04-17-2008, 04:50 AM
^^i actually went there today...the owner wasn't there though...just his friend i guess was using the shop or something..but yea...when i start changing things up im mos def gonna go there...its by a&j audio....across from some electric company or something...

if you do go there get me sum quotes on there re xxx line will ya? im too lazy to take the drive down:cool: