PDA

View Full Version : Audiosavings send me used amp when they say it is new

tractng
02-23-2007, 06:36 AM
Guys,

I received my pg xenon 100.4 today. The amp looks like it was taken apart. The pics show that the side panel flexes out.

It was missing the rubber covers for each side. The screws like nobs for adjustment has so much dirt on its unbelievable. You can see the rubber on the side showing white spots.

Also there are so many scratches but the camera wasn't able to capture them cause the amp is so shiny (chrome like).

Now I have to fight with this vendor. I have bought almost 2$k with them the past year.

When I taken the amp out of the box, the packages were half wrap.

Any suggestion as what I should do ? Thanks,
Tony

mjf
02-23-2007, 10:39 AM
looks like you got screwed.

psych0ticnemes1
02-23-2007, 10:44 AM
same thing happened to me with my xenon 600.1

they are scammers

xxxpower
02-23-2007, 10:51 AM
what do you know samething here:mad:

tractng
02-23-2007, 10:46 PM
Guys,

Here is what they reply:

"We will check the serial # when it comes back and if we sent you a refurbished one then we will be happy to refund you in full."

I told them it doesn't matter what you sent me. I orderd it as described new and it showed up like a piece of used item with missing stuff.

I am going to fight with them.

Tony

Colin+M
02-24-2007, 11:24 AM
I have ordered from them before, no problems. PG Xenon amps too. I guess I got lucky.

Sorry for your misfortune, good luck man.

nismos14
02-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Another reason to not buy on-line, hope you get your money back.

jrouter76
02-24-2007, 12:26 PM
Guys,

Here is what they reply:

"We will check the serial # when it comes back and if we sent you a refurbished one then we will be happy to refund you in full."

I told them it doesn't matter what you sent me. I orderd it as described new and it showed up like a piece of used item with missing stuff.

I am going to fight with them.

Tonyfile a complaint with the BBB

Colin+M
02-24-2007, 12:33 PM
I originally ordered a MBQ QAA-4250, one of the channels didnt' work. Sent it back and they gave me store credit for the PG's. Although I did have to pay return shipping on the bum MB amp:(

So yeah, they ****.

jmanpc
02-24-2007, 12:38 PM
Sounds like they just sent you a b-stock amp

iceteebone
02-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Another reason to not buy on-line, hope you get your money back.

no it isn't. research who you buy from first.

since the xenon line has been out of production for a year iirc, that would've send a red flag to me on how they could be selling new ones

nismos14
02-24-2007, 10:17 PM
Shouldn't matter how old it is if the advertise it as new. On-line purchasing equals a gamble.

iceteebone
02-25-2007, 12:42 AM
Shouldn't matter how old it is if the advertise it as new. On-line purchasing equals a gamble.

it's not a gamble if you know who you are buying from. i'd buy from crutchfield or sounddomain anyday of the week before any local shop. i never even heard of this company, and the fact they advertise year old amps as new should've warned you they aren't an up and up company.

phyphoestilic
02-25-2007, 12:50 AM

Funny how u say that, yet u have a forsell thread. RED FLAG :laugh:

Towncar
02-25-2007, 12:52 AM
Ive had nothing but good transactions through them.Strange..

tractng
02-25-2007, 04:37 AM
Like I said, I have bought almost $2k worth of stuff over the years from them.:rolleyes:

I just got a prepaid postal label from them. We will see what they say. I will keep you guys inform.

Tony

nismos14
02-25-2007, 11:41 AM
What I mean buy on-line is buying from shady on-line retailers. Now Crutchfield and car/sounddomain ARE authorized and both have top notch customer service, I have bought from both in the past and would continue to do so.

Buying on forums is something I also do, but also mainly from trusted member and sellers