PDA

View Full Version : my PG front comps ZR6.5

newjacksm
02-22-2007, 08:38 PM
I have the PG front comps ZR6.5, when I fade the music to the front I dont like the way it sounds, my rear speakers cheap alpine speakers that i got for 50 dollars sound better then my PG Comps.

When I fade it into the rear, it sounds a lot more fuller well balanced. In the front, it doesnt sound that great it reaches the highs def, but the music doesnt sound full as do the rears do when I fade them to the back.

Now I do have the fronts amped, I never really toyed around with amp tunings for my front speakers. Now thats the only thing I Can think of making them sound better.

It sounds like theres no bass in the speaker, and very high treble.. But when I put everything on even, it sounds great, but I feel like if this is the case I can make it sound better.. (with the bad sounds from the comps when I fade it to the front)

Towncar
02-22-2007, 10:38 PM
The zrs are cabable of very strong midbass. Try tuning your setup. Also try deadening your doors. No reason why the rear should be sounding better.

newjacksm
02-23-2007, 01:25 PM
how would go about tuning the front speakers from the amp? would you just fade it all in the front and just have that? and tune? or just have the fade normal and tune that way?