PDA

View Full Version : Where to get power amps fixed

bimma85
02-22-2007, 05:33 PM
I ran across a Pioneer Spec 4 and a BGW 750 power amp. The spec4 powers up but the inputs must be messed up(maybe something else as well). Havent tested the 750 yet, but wouldnt be surprised if it doesnt work either. I was just wondering if anyone knew a reliable source to have them fixed at a decent price.

jmanpc
02-22-2007, 05:34 PM
www.audiotekx.com

great company, very professional. Check em out

bimma85
02-22-2007, 05:38 PM
www.audiotekx.com

great company, very professional. Check em out

thx for the link. Looks like they mainly do car audio amps, but I'll give em a shout. Have you done business with them before. Just wanna make sure that whoever I send it to, will fix it for a fair price. They each weigh around 50lbs, so shipping both ways is gonna be a pretty penny by itself :(

jmanpc
02-22-2007, 06:03 PM
yeah he fixed my X1.2000.1D.

Excellent communication, excellent quality.

joetama
02-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Before you go ahead and get something fixed, always remember that there is something else that could go wrong after you spend the money. So, you have to weigh the options and sometimes it is just better to buy already working...

bimma85
02-27-2007, 08:08 PM
Before you go ahead and get something fixed, always remember that there is something else that could go wrong after you spend the money. So, you have to weigh the options and sometimes it is just better to buy already working...

True true. :crying: :laugh:

I don't know. I'll prolly just end up putting them on ebay :crap:.