PDA

View Full Version : Rawdogj Buyer Beware!!!!

aaronmiiller
02-22-2007, 05:50 PM
Dont feel like typing much because my anger is so high, but i will say this, he sends me a blown subwoofer, blames it on me, takes it back to get "Warranty work done on it" 4 months later i get the same blown sub in a horribly packaged box without the screws. Whatever you do, i would HIGHLY suggest that you do not buy from this individual. This dude, is easily the biggest pain ive ever delt with in my entire life, if everyone were like him i think i would jump off a cliff.

rawdogj
02-22-2007, 05:57 PM
i will only respond once to this post, im not going to let it turn into a fight.

i sold you a orion 15" you said it had a ripped spider.... i NEVER offered warranty when i sold this to you.

i tried to get it warrantied to be nice (even if i couldnt know how the sub got messed up)

it takes to long for you and you tell me just send it back.

i recive it back and its not fixed, we then talk and i tell you i can fix what is wrong myself.

you say ok , i then fix it and ship it back to JUST how it was shipped to me.

if screws are not given to me i assume you kept them, if it was that big of a deal you could have just asked for a set.

also you leave me a nasty IM telling me the sub works great (after i fixed it BTW) then go on to bad mouth me.

sorry i could not make you happy.

most people dont offer any type of help if a sub is not warrantied.

well i guess strike this as one bad one on me.....

aaronmiiller
02-22-2007, 06:02 PM
It would not have been so bad if you would have just been like "hey man, i messed up, i can fix it for you, its no big deal" Instead you were a complete jerk about everything with a no-care attitude. And as for you blaming the subwoofer damage on me, why would you have just said i NEVER offered warranty when i sold this to you." You sent me a bad subwoofer, you know you did, just didnt want to admit it. If you would have just had a different attitude everything would have been ok dude, even though you were in the wrong, im very leniant when it comes to stuff like this, but it was your way or the highway.

bluelceii
02-22-2007, 06:07 PM
:sword:

rawdogj
02-22-2007, 06:09 PM
well i will say this , i fixed your item and as per you , you said its working great.

no i only wanted to post once but then i seen your sig.

please remove you slander remarks, i have never SCREWED anyone and i have never not fixed anything i felt i was wrong in doing.

so you can keep your post and you keep keep *****ing in your post , but you need to remove the slander sig!!

thanks and hope you enjoy the sub i took my time to fix for you.

bigj06040
02-22-2007, 06:14 PM
rawdogj said he would only respond once and it already his second post in a couple of mins. seem like alot of people have problems with him.

bimma85
02-22-2007, 06:16 PM
i will only respond once to this post,

o rly?

tprj82
02-22-2007, 06:16 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213274

Polecat
02-22-2007, 07:48 PM
<grabs some popcorn and a Red Bull>

audiolife
02-22-2007, 08:11 PM
red bull?!? that stuff wires you up!

bimma85
02-22-2007, 08:12 PM
<grabs some popcorn and a Red Bull>

:sick: That sounds like a gross combination

Polecat
02-22-2007, 08:18 PM
popcorn for the salt, Red Bull for the win... :)

LuckyT
02-22-2007, 08:27 PM
While I will say that Jason does sometimes seem like he has a bad attitude he is a very honest individual.

aaronmiiller
02-22-2007, 08:34 PM
Just not honest on some things. My entire family watched me open the box when the subwoofer came in, the first thing i did was pick it up and noticed the spider ripped, I immediately got my camera out took alot of pictures and emailed jason, he blamed it on me repeatedly saying that he sent a good working subwoofer. Its things like this that really irritated me.

duece212
02-22-2007, 11:16 PM
Just figured I'd throw out my experience so far in a deal I'm in with rawdog.

Sent him a Postal MO via confirmed priority mail a few days ago for two batts. The MO arrived today and he has already gotten the batts to UPS and according to the tracker two 54lb boxes are already scanned in and on their way outta OH. They are supposed to show up Tuesday, will update when the do.

As I've said in past threads, issues like this hurt the confidence of everyone on this forum that tries to sell or buy. Hopefully you guys can find a way to make each other happy (maybe not happy, but the situation atleast acceptable) and move on.

aaronmiiller
02-22-2007, 11:37 PM
The "situation" is done. He never even offered a refund or anything, not a penny. The subwoofer was definately not as described in no way shape or form, even if the subwoofer wouldnt have been ripped, the woofer is in HORRIBLE condition, F-26 all ovre it, and a massive slash in the surround!

rawdogj
05-12-2007, 12:27 PM
i did my very best to fix this for him , and i belive he said he would change the feedback.

JL Audio
05-13-2007, 03:55 PM
my transaction with rawdogj was nothing but awesome, great guy actually and very helpful when I needed/ or still need anything ;/.. good seller imo.

nate2587
05-13-2007, 03:58 PM
i know rawdogj personally we live in same town great guy. :toast:

aaronmiiller
05-18-2007, 09:45 PM
Im going to recall everything i said about rawdawgj, hes a great guy, he did everything he could do make things right with us and i HIGHLY appreciate it, everything is working well now, and he is A GREAT SELLER!!!! A++++ Highly recommend, he will make it right, even if shipping screws you over!!!