PDA

View Full Version : Needs me an RE Dealer!!!!!!!!!!

Hintzyboy
02-22-2007, 05:16 PM
Hey guys, I've been narrowing down my choices on a new set of mids, and the RE XXX mids are one of my top choices. Only problem is that I don't have a dealer anywhere near me and the only authorized internet dealer I know of is Woofersetc, who I've already emailed. I know there are a lot of different dealers on here, so anyone on here who deals RE please chime in.

Thanks,
Aaron

2loud4u
02-22-2007, 05:19 PM
Just give RE a call and they will tell you the closest dealer.

Most of re dealers will ship :fyi:

ga12r
02-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Hey guys, I've been narrowing down my choices on a new set of mids, and the RE XXX mids are one of my top choices. Only problem is that I don't have a dealer anywhere near me and the only authorized internet dealer I know of is Woofersetc, who I've already emailed. I know there are a lot of different dealers on here, so anyone on here who deals RE please chime in.

Thanks,
Aaron

The new XXX comps will not be shipping until the end of march. The RE comps are available now though.:)

jmanpc
02-22-2007, 05:22 PM
get DD 6.5 mids :D

Hintzyboy
02-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Just give RE a call and they will tell you the closest dealer.

Most of re dealers will ship :fyi:

I already know the closest dealers (they were listed on REs site). But if I have to have the stuff shipped anyway, I'd like to keep the transaction within the CA.com family.;)