PDA

View Full Version : bulletproof vest

BassAddictJ
02-21-2007, 11:32 PM
2nd chance armor series 97 kevlar vest. bought new never even got used, so practically bnib. looking for like 400+ ship. vest is light so shipping wont be bad at all.

when i get a decent camera ill get some pics of it., soon hopefully

path2spl
02-22-2007, 03:11 AM
im going to need this for when this girls bf finds out about me and her lol can i borrow it?

BassAddictJ
02-22-2007, 06:16 AM
rent to own maybe lol

Army-Killa
02-22-2007, 10:42 AM
does it got sapi plates

Army-Killa
02-22-2007, 10:42 AM
or is it straight kevlar? hard or soft kevlar?

Eugenics
02-22-2007, 11:09 AM
you have got to be ******* kidding me. paranoid *** stoner.

talon2nr7588
02-22-2007, 11:12 AM
hey eugenics whos that girl in your sig?

talon2nr7588
02-22-2007, 11:55 AM
post pics

FLOSSINON24S
02-22-2007, 05:52 PM
size?

pitbull12888
02-22-2007, 07:26 PM
Do any of yall need this or do u just wanna look hard like 50 cent? lolzzz. I wouldnt mind having it cuz i like the way they look. Free bump for joo :)

path2spl
02-22-2007, 10:43 PM
i need it for protection. other girls boyfriends dont like me for some reason :ladysman: haha

Relax
02-22-2007, 10:57 PM
Is it stab proof? I just got stabbed a week ago and my gang did a hit- so I am expectin a retaliation here soon.

How much overnighted to 55327?

In seriousness though- I take it you were in the army or armed forces? I have a few friends who went to Iraq and their parents bought them vests cause the gov't asigned ones were scarily weak.

BassAddictJ
02-23-2007, 01:26 AM
sorry been out all day. vest actually belongs to a friend of mine who was in the service, good guess :) he's taken pics but i just havent gotten them yet, i'll call him and remind him. i dont recall the exact type of plate, but im sure plenty of detailed pics will answer that. iirc it's cloth kevlar, not sure if thats the hard or soft. local pickups welcome.

BassAddictJ
02-26-2007, 11:34 PM
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/9471/1001287qv7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/4314/1001288vi1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5334/1001289lr7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/307/1001290ml5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3779/1001291pm2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/8992/1001293kg0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1846/1001294sp4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8122/1001295ef9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

BassAddictJ
02-26-2007, 11:39 PM
2nd chance series 97 (as in 1997), "Butterfly Lite" model# 322Z-HT-LSC. WONT stop a knife stab or high powered assult rifles

BUT WILL STOP:
.357 magnum @ 1395 ft/sec
9mm @ 1175 ft/sec
44mag point blank (1300 ft/sec)
and all under that. all these numbers are printed ON the vest :)

Threat II body armor. i've seen a used one thats been shot at and used for 180+ ship on ebay, we can probly match that price seeing as how this is a never used excellent condition vest.

it also comes with an extra plate that goes over the heart for added protection there. you can see it below the 2 plates in the middle picture

TeamPSI
02-27-2007, 10:32 AM
Trades? :)

BassAddictJ
02-27-2007, 06:21 PM
noooooot really.....lmk what you have in mind, if it'snice then my boy might be up for it...thing is he doesnt have a car right now so subs/amps arent the most appitizing for him right now.....

TeamPSI
02-27-2007, 10:05 PM
Well shite, I dunno what else I might have that he would want. :-/

BassAddictJ
02-28-2007, 09:32 PM
lol tell me about it lol.....

93 saturn sl2
02-28-2007, 10:12 PM
my gang did a hit- so I am expectin a retaliation here soon.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:eyebrow:

Had to do it..

anyways bump it up..

BassAddictJ
02-28-2007, 11:07 PM
HEY DAVE, LMK what you have in mind, PM me or get at me on AIM, Tornendsofsanity

elementxero
03-01-2007, 01:33 AM
I just like this thread. It's vaguely creepy. So uh..bump I guess.

Platestacker45
03-01-2007, 01:40 AM
I wear one these by the same company and pretty much the same model every day at work. Works great for small arms and long range protection. I've tested it on at least 10 weapons.

Eugenics
03-01-2007, 02:09 AM
I wear one these by the same company and pretty much the same model every day at work. Works great for small arms and long range protection. I've tested it on at least 10 weapons.

yeah, and god knows thats a great thing because you put yourself at risk almost every day. i mean, if it wasn't such a great vest you'd be dead already.

Platestacker45
03-01-2007, 02:13 AM
yeah, and god knows thats a great thing because you put yourself at risk almost every day. i mean, if it wasn't such a great vest you'd be dead already.

The hell are you talking about? Do you even have any clue as to what I do? You sure make yourself look like a *** sometimes.

Eugenics
03-01-2007, 02:51 AM
The hell are you talking about? Do you even have any clue as to what I do? You sure make yourself look like a *** sometimes.

you're in the airforce.... and have not left the u.s. how much risk could you possibly be on. you simply wear it as an extension to your *****. kind of like your avatar picture.

just another pathetic attempt. i'm guessing you were one of those guys that cried every day in boot camp while they forced you to ride the stationary bike.

kaimana
03-01-2007, 02:59 AM
you're in the airforce.... and have not left the u.s. how much risk could you possibly be on. you simply wear it as an extension to your *****. kind of like your avatar picture.

just another pathetic attempt. i'm guessing you were one of those guys that cried every day in boot camp while they forced you to ride the stationary bike.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rotflol: :wowflash:

**** that was harsh...but unless you in the airforces special force then he's kinda right...what was it called again?? i know they mostly do recovery missions though...pararescue i think...

but does that vest come wit plates???

Platestacker45
03-01-2007, 02:03 PM

Are you like 12? Why on Earth do you think I have not left the US?!? And just to correct you, they got rid of the stationary bike many years ago. I provide Security for the Nations Nuclear Weapons. And you don't think that job warrents the need for a Flak Jacket among many other things? You know nothing about the Military or my job and it really shows. And yet again, you made yourself look like a *******.

TeamPSI
03-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Yea and mmhmm.
Gimme that vest

Loud3
03-01-2007, 10:09 PM

It's not 'sometimes'... it's all the time.

That's why he gets the award for being the coolest kid to ever post on the internet.

He's definitely my favorite. :laugh:

BassAddictJ
03-01-2007, 10:26 PM

dude, quite being a feg on my thread. he's probly got more balls then you to go into the armed forces and serve than you ever will you assclown. you make fun of me for my stoner **** but this thread is a prime example of you needin to STFU.

/your life

as far as this thread being creepy? lol.....its only creepy because people who dont have a respect for the usefulness of these vests like to make pointless comments on here. eugenics, eat ****

BassAddictJ
03-01-2007, 10:26 PM
dave, didnt have a chance to talk to my boy today causei was working, ill talk to him about it :p

WhoSayWho?
03-02-2007, 12:04 AM
I provide Security for the Nations Nuclear Weapons.

NAnd to think it was just the other day that you were acting as though this was such a closely guarded secret.

In all honesty, who has the LEAST dangerous job:

1. security guard at a Holiday Inn
2. crossing guard at an elementary school
3. clerk at a McDonald's
4. Security guard for the Nation's Nuclear Weapons

Platestacker45
03-02-2007, 01:18 AM
NAnd to think it was just the other day that you were acting as though this was such a closely guarded secret.

In all honesty, who has the LEAST dangerous job:

1. security guard at a Holiday Inn
2. crossing guard at an elementary school
3. clerk at a McDonald's
4. Security guard for the Nation's Nuclear Weapons

Never said it was a secret bub. No one asked what I did in the Military so I never said what I did. And I don't understand your childish 1-5 garbage. And if anyone is looking for a vest, this is the one I would buy. And BTW: This vest is way better than the ones with the insertable thick plates. Does any of you smart ***'s know why?

Eugenics
03-02-2007, 01:29 AM
dude, quite being a feg on my thread. he's probly got more balls then you to go into the armed forces and serve than you ever will you assclown. you make fun of me for my stoner **** but this thread is a prime example of you needin to STFU.

/your life

as far as this thread being creepy? lol.....its only creepy because people who dont have a respect for the usefulness of these vests like to make pointless comments on here. eugenics, eat ****

what would require balls? going to boot camp??? woo hoo, big deal.

while certain people may have required balls, he didn't. he had no life, no future. it was the easiest thing to do.

WhoSayWho?
03-02-2007, 01:37 AM
Never said it was a secret bub. No one asked what I did in the Military so I never said what I did. And I don't understand your childish 1-5 garbage. And if anyone is looking for a vest, this is the one I would buy. And BTW: This vest is way better than the ones with the insertable thick plates. Does any of you smart ***'s know why?

Are you really going to bore us with all this crap? Nothing worse than a freaking newbie private jerking off to the latest edition of U.S Cavalry.

BassAddictJ
03-02-2007, 01:39 AM
what would require balls? going to boot camp??? woo hoo, big deal.

while certain people may have required balls, he didn't. he had no life, no future. it was the easiest thing to do.

ya not much relavency to balls for enlisteing....you're still a sac of **** though

Platestacker45
03-02-2007, 01:40 AM
If you look at Eugenics's recent posted, they are all the same. He downgrades and trys to be a E-Thug on every post he makes. Not one post I saw was helpful whatsoever or even car audio related. I can tell your a virgin with no wife and kids. You sit on the computer and all day and night and have no life. You say the stupidist **** that makes no sence and is totally ignorent. I can tell because I see this. You don't see what I do for a living and you don't know me. This guy is just trying to sell a vest and you can't even leave him alone to do that. Amazingly it doesen't surprise me. No one likes you. You should be banned. Go dump on another thread.

WhoSayWho?
03-02-2007, 01:45 AM
If you look at Eugenics's recent posted, they are all the same. He downgrades and trys to be a E-Thug on every post he makes. Not one post I saw was helpful whatsoever or even car audio related. I can tell your a virgin with no wife and kids. You sit on the computer and all day and night and have no life. You say the stupidist **** that makes no sence and is totally ignorent. I can tell because I see this. You don't see what I do for a living and you don't know me. This guy is just trying to sell a vest and you can't even leave him alone to do that. Amazingly it doesen't surprise me. No one likes you. You should be banned. Go dump on another thread.

You certainly have a lot of negative things to say. I think that your opinions would be more credible if you also admitted that he has positive characteristics. Would you be willing to concede that he is obviously more intelligent than you?

BassAddictJ
03-02-2007, 02:14 AM
Ladies ladies ladies.....trying to sell a vest here.....

im not the biggest fan of armed forces people on here due to a scum **** who ripped me off and im taking to court....i'm a little biased... but none the less. if you dont show some interest in this vest then why the **** are you posting. get the **** off this thread unless you some something insightful (I.E. not your usual whiny ********* comments) to add to the topic. Take this garbage to the lounge.

is is a FS thread assface

Eugenics
03-02-2007, 02:31 AM

yeah, i'm the stupidest.

thats not a word is it?

BassAddictJ
03-03-2007, 12:10 AM
ttt

eugenics still ***** in my book.

billabongcr
03-03-2007, 12:15 AM
i wanna walk into class with it on one day. acting paranoid all day. and towards the end of class haul *** as fast as i can out the door.

BassAddictJ
03-03-2007, 02:28 PM
lol

RollinGTO
03-03-2007, 02:30 PM
i wanna walk into class with it on one day. acting paranoid all day. and towards the end of class haul *** as fast as i can out the door.

ahaaahaahaha, sounds like something i would do! :laugh:

savagebee
03-04-2007, 06:21 AM
lots of police forces use this vest as well, several of my officers use that same model..
I got to help blow it to hell with a 12ga.... as an "experiement."

It held up very well

BassAddictJ
03-04-2007, 02:57 PM
lots of police forces use this vest as well, several of my officers use that same model..
I got to help blow it to hell with a 12ga.... as an "experiement."

It held up very well

cool ****

much more constructive info than other fegs have offered on this thread. thank you

937DYTBOI
03-04-2007, 03:06 PM
i got shells that will chew through that vest. lol

j/k

Loud3
03-05-2007, 12:38 PM
You certainly have a lot of negative things to say. I think that your opinions would be more credible if you also admitted that he has positive characteristics. Would you be willing to concede that he is obviously more intelligent than you?

Go click on Eugenic's name. Find recent posts. And tell me which, if ANY, are positive? He rarely, if ever, posts anything other than 'you're gay' or something else along those lines...

BassAddictJ
03-05-2007, 01:34 PM
Go click on Eugenic's name. Find recent posts. And tell me which, if ANY, are positive? He rarely, if ever, posts anything other than 'you're gay' or something else along those lines...

he's a feg, and proves it to us on a daily basis....hell he come sin here and talks **** on a FS thread like its the lounge

Eugenics
03-05-2007, 07:09 PM

you're still crying because you got called out for completly bullshitting about your ricer.

he's a feg, and proves it to us on a daily basis....hell he come sin here and talks **** on a FS thread like its the lounge

you're a painter, not a seller.

LiquidClen
03-08-2007, 04:37 PM
How much shipped to 33325

acreature
03-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Second Chance Vests have a 5yr shelf life..... 1997 ftl

Oh, have you checked to make sure that one wasnt one of the recalls?

Platestacker45
03-08-2007, 11:52 PM
Second Chance Vests have a 5yr shelf life..... 1997 ftl

Oh, have you checked to make sure that one wasnt one of the recalls?

Why do you think they're only good for 5 years? Mine is PointBlank and I'm pretty sure it's over 5 years old.

BassAddictJ
03-10-2007, 06:51 PM
did know vests go bad per say....im sure its not a recall because the gun shop this was purchased at would have pulled it if it was. they sell to so many OPD and Orange County sheriffs that theyd be outa business if they knowingly sold defective vests. not worried about that.

if im not a sales man why the **** do i have so many refs and great feedback as a buyer AND seller? u can come up with a better insult then that, im kinda let down by ur lack of a good comeback. get the **** off my thread.. btw there's a 99.9% chance this is going to dave at RE