PDA

View Full Version : Jmanjr

atsaubrey
02-19-2007, 08:38 PM
Hopefully he will see this and we can get our "issue" resolved. I will leave it at that and see if his response requires further action on here. Sorry I will not go into more details at this time. Take this small bit of information how you will for the time being.

atsaubrey
02-22-2007, 01:08 PM
Unfortunately I need to share tis info with everyone. I do not like leaving negative feedback about someone but I ave not been able to resolve my issue with this seller.

I paid him on January 9th for two Audio Control EQT's and after one week without receiving them i contacted the seller who gave me the run around about not shipping them out until that friday and weather conditions holding up mail and te holiday and rest of the crap. I understand they were indeed issues but after two weeks i had to get somewhat po'd. He states he had insurance and delivery confirmation but has yet to provide me with anything to prove that. I have requested 5 times for him to file a claim with USPS and refund my money but he ignores these requests. He state USPS shows it delivered to the wrong zip code to someone in the L.A. area. Very simple in my opinion to refund my money and file a claim but again I get ignored with that request. I think he shipped the items but he won't help in anyway to resolve the dispute and seems to want to ignore my loss.

If you deal with this guy better make sure he sends you all the tracking info and by god I ope you don't have any issues with him cause it will be a nightmare!:mad:

dleccord
03-02-2007, 12:10 PM
whats the status?

jmanpc
03-02-2007, 12:16 PM
Sorry that my little Jman is giving you trouble. I'll give him a spanking.

atsaubrey
03-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Problem is not resolved and all communication has stopped by him. No spankings needed. Again I hate to post negative feedback but more than a month with no resolution is more than patient on my part IMO.

atsaubrey
03-03-2007, 01:20 PM
People are sending me IM about this guy. Definately someone to watch out for guys!!:furious:

atsaubrey
03-03-2007, 10:34 PM
Here is a quote from my first statement, keep in mind this is what HE told me. I am not making any assmptions only stating what he said!

"He state USPS shows it delivered to the wrong zip code to someone in the L.A. area. Very simple in my opinion to refund my money and file a claim but again I get ignored with that request"

Now with that here is his response to the claim I made with PayPal.

"Message From Seller:
You know **** well you got the audiocontrols, because they were listed
in your sig, then you changed your mind and wanted somthing else, and
someone signed for the **** package at your shipping address!!!!"

Well Mr. Jman, how could that happen if they were delivered in LA like you state? Stop being an idiot.

jmanjr
03-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Well I see you forgot to mention you were refuned the money, and I guess you forgot to mention that you never replied with an email address for me to send you pics of the reciept that shows the time/date/number when it was shipped, so prior to making someone out to be a bad guy perhaps you should list all the facts prior to so people can make their own judgment and since you never provided me with an email when I get on the next time I will post the pics of the reciept and everything for everyone to see (at work right now) I answered everytime, and I can show the paypal convoy as well, and you know as well as I do you escalated the situation which no longer lets you communicate through paypal, so I refuned the money what else is there to say? I have already filed a claim with usps and it takes 30-60 days, so again what is the problem??

atsaubrey
03-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Very simple answers.

I sent you the email both times you requested it.
My email is obviously my paypal account so that is a stupid response.
As for the refund it just completed today so again another stupid response.
You said it shows delivered to the wrong zip code but then say I had signed for it....that was about the stupidest thing i have ever heard.
We made the transaction on Jan 9th and today is march 7th and i finally show a resolution, I sure as heck don't think me waiting for more than a month before posting something about it is being unfair.
And back to this stupid "you didn't send me your email" response, wtf does that do for me? Not a **** thing, you have the insurance on the item not me so it does me absolutley nothing.
Anything else I can answer for you? Do I think your a good guy, well not really. If you indeed were a good guy you would have started handling the issue within two weeks of me not receiving the items, but no you had to wait over a month....did you think they would magically appear on my doorstep? As for them being in my sig, I posted them because I thought I would have them in the system. As far as me changing my mind and wanting something else, I told you I had to have them by the time I went on vacation OR I would have to cough up the cash for a DQS, now if you see my sig that is what I have now and I can't say I was happy about coughing up $450 for the som*****! I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU CAN DEBATE ANY OF THIS, AND SO DO YOU.

Negative feedback ***** but in this case you handled the situation horribly and it is deserved. buyer beware.

jmanjr
03-07-2007, 01:20 PM
If thats what you believe, the hard facts are as follows: I send the EQTS I have the reciepts proving so, and your word is you never got them, but somehow they were signed for oddly enough, yea I was totally against the whole idea, because Now I am out the audiocontrols and 82$, again what is the big deal? You got your refund did you not? Now I am out and shafted double time, but as a GOOD seller, I let it go, but you did not, so I have negative feedback from you now, because I was doing research on the sitution to get it figured out, and you got your refund, in my view point a bad seller would be someone who doesnt refund your money, and stops all communication, that is somthing I DIDNT DO! I kept in contact, gave you updates, and refunded your money, along with being respectable to you, on the other hand all your doing is ranting and raving over a situation that is resolved are you not? Along with the pointless name calling, but To each their own, I have more important things to worry about that simple deal is done, you have money I am out money and eqts live and learn Im done with it, perhaps you should seek some type of closure as well.

goodstuff
03-07-2007, 03:01 PM
why don't you take Atsaubrey's name off your ref's list...I don't think he'll be giving you a good ref anytime soon.

atsaubrey
03-07-2007, 03:40 PM
I have let it go, but I feel it was necessary to respond to the response you gave.

For the record, you have stated they were signed by someone in a different zipcode than mine. (Alameda, Ca if I remember correctly, which is 200 miles south of me) So for the record dont try to use that piece of information to look like I ripped you off. If that is not your intent then I appolgize but it appears to me that is what you are trying to do.

jmanjr
03-07-2007, 08:18 PM
No that was not my intent, and today I got the package back and the TO portion on the label is all rubbed off and I have pics of that as well I am about to post which shows proof of the ship date an everything, I just dont see how its my fault when I shipped the package and I was waiting to figure out where it was, and it was signed by someone in that area code (the usps) office there and they have shipped it back in which I have now. Bottom line is yes I am wrong for not immediately giving the refund, but I was curious to know where the package was since it had been signed for as I told you I was doing the waiting game with usps.

an now without further hold ups here are some pics:
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1460/eqt008xp2.th.jpg (http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eqt008xp2.jpg)
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2096/eqt005cn6.th.jpg (http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eqt005cn6.jpg)
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/5746/eqt002hx1.th.jpg (http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=eqt002hx1.jpg)

obviously in the pictures you can see the date it was stamped shipped and such, as well as the red stamp that says "insufficent address"
So I am a bad seller is how you label me then ok, but truthful is not somthing I have a problem with.

atsaubrey
03-08-2007, 09:53 AM
I never once said that i didn't think you shipped them out. I am upset that it took so long for you to try and resolve the issue. #2 after looking at the shipping date on the package (Jan 18th) you did lie about when they shipped out. We made the transaction on Jan. 9th and it took you 9 days to ship them out. IF you remember i told you I had to have them before I went on vacation, and with that ship date they wouldn't have done me any good.....I can see why you were pissy when i was asking where they were a week later, you hadn't shipped them yet!

jmanjr
03-08-2007, 12:19 PM
Thats the ship date, there were base down days and holidays, I will get pics of the reciept when I get home that shows the actual day I dropped them off to be shipped.

atsaubrey
03-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Don't even do it. It is over and water under the bridge. Not happy about the transaction and I guess we are both got screwed.

jmanjr
03-08-2007, 07:52 PM
Guess I had posted a pic of the wrong reciept

atsaubrey
03-08-2007, 08:59 PM
last post.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! It shipped to Alameda California at 3:--pm. I find that incredible. We did the deal online the NIGHT of jan 9th. Wow you reqad my mind before we talked and shipped them out to me before you knew i wanted them! Sweet a mind reader! Great guy here guys, he will ship to you before you buy! Wrong reciept dude.

jmanjr
03-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Thats the only reciept I had to cali and I didnt send anything else to cali, but ok.