PDA

View Full Version : SPL KID = very shady buyer

pboulos
02-18-2007, 08:15 AM
This is just a preemptive strike because he seems like hes gonna make a scamming move and sent me a very shady message today so i wanted sellers to beware of him. I sold him my 10 gb kenwood music keg one week ago from tomorrow and shipped it the very next day via usps priority. As you all know, usps does not give tracking but delivery confirmation which i (thankfully) decided to buy for my own good. I explained to him that tracking would not be available via usps but it would be the fastest (and probably safest) way to ship. He didnt respond negatively to this or ask for a different carrier to be used so i went on with shipment as planned. Delivery confirmation number via usps is: 9101128882300820321742 which you can all feel free to check to see that he recieved his item "1:32 PM on February 15, 2007" which is less than 3 days after sending payment. Today however, i recieve this pm from him:

"No progress on the tracking info. Also no product recieved yet." :rolleyes:

Sellers please beware

JoshHd6
02-18-2007, 08:16 AM
what a ****...

pboulos
02-18-2007, 08:19 AM
what a ****...

tell me about it, every transaction where i have sold something on this site has gone very smoothly, i hope that doesnt change because of this guy

Safe-N-Sound215
02-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Sounds very shady. I want to see what he has to say to this.

IamDeMan
02-18-2007, 08:51 AM
Was it signature confirmation? That is the only way I ship big ticket items through USPS.

Standard confirmation is bogus.

mazdakid
02-18-2007, 09:42 AM
maybe he never got it? i dont see why you guys see that hes soo shady?

mazdakid
02-18-2007, 09:44 AM
that is during the day, anyone could come and take it. my stupid mail lady keeps putting my packages on top of my extra mail box out on the road, she wont even bring them to the door. luckily no one has taken any of them yet

SPL KID
02-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Wow I was just about to post this up peacefully. But I just filed with paypal and now i'll post since you want to slander someones name.

I am not a **** ******* or otherwise. But this seller is very negligent! The item was shipped thru paypal shipping with the following details.

Shipping Status:
Shipped

Reference Number:
U.S. Postal Service 9101128882300820321742 Learn More

Service Type:
Priority MailŪ (2-3 days)
Package Size:
Flat Rate Box
Mailing Date:
Feb. 13, 2007
Signature Confirmation:
No
Display Postage Value on Label:
No
Shipping Insurance:
No

Ship From:

Neama Boulos
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX, FL 321XX
United States

Ship To:

Curtis Robinson
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX, NC 275XX
United States
Confirmed Residential address

So i am assuming this package was left in front of my house. It was not Insured or Delivery confirmed which is only a $2 thing to do and apperantly paypal provides those options. So I do not plan on being screwed out of my hard earned money due to a bad seller! As I said CLAIM FILED !

Duke
02-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Maybe they delivered it to the wrong place. Thats happened about 3 times to me. You should interrogate the delivery person.

There is a house a street over that has a similar address. I've found a few of my shipments sitting on their porch.

SPL KID
02-18-2007, 12:54 PM

Thx MAZDA I see your the mature one here. It was said to be delivered at 1:32pm at which time i was not home and didn't get home till 4:30 pm every weekday. I am a 32yr old man and have no time for games! Researching this sellers pastnow I should have been hesitant to deal with him as he has had problems reported in the past. Word to the wise research your sellers referrences and check Buyer/Seller list thoroughly!

SPL KID
02-18-2007, 12:57 PM
I will speak to the post office here on monday. But the point is i guess this guy already knew he screwed up and needed to defend hisself because he did something very wrong. I read he is just a kid and that is what kids do they feel pointing the finger first makes them right and the other person wrong and take the blame.

woody89
02-18-2007, 01:05 PM
Could have been sent to the wrong house, or maybe they left it at your neighbors. Many options here could have happened. Call the post office and quit bickering on a forum.

Safe-N-Sound215
02-18-2007, 01:08 PM

Thx MAZDA I see your the mature one here.

Sounds very shady.
Ok, for those of you who didn't get what I was saying. When I said seems shady, I meant that it's kind of odd that right after the package was stated as delivered the op get's a message saying that "No progress on the tracking info. Also no product recieved yet." . Now remember I have nothing invested in this, and there is always two sides to every story that's why I followed with this

I want to see what he(spl kid) has to say to this

theCybe
02-18-2007, 01:12 PM
The correct term is 'libel', not 'slander.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slander_and_libel

pboulos
02-18-2007, 02:20 PM
he never made any mention to me about insuring the package or that he lived in an unsafe neighborhood and it needed to be insured and in none of my posts/private messages (which are saved) no mention to insurance was amde. I would have gladly insured if he had mentioned it but he never did. Very shady buyer, he probably got the package and thinks he can put on a show.. IM NOT BUYING IT

pboulos
02-18-2007, 03:28 PM
Wow I was just about to post this up peacefully. But I just filed with paypal and now i'll post since you want to slander someones name.

I am not a **** ******* or otherwise. But this seller is very negligent! The item was shipped thru paypal shipping with the following details.

Shipping Status:
Shipped

Reference Number:
U.S. Postal Service 9101128882300820321742 Learn More

Service Type:
Priority MailŪ (2-3 days)
Package Size:
Flat Rate Box
Mailing Date:
Feb. 13, 2007
Signature Confirmation:
No
Display Postage Value on Label:
No
Shipping Insurance:
No

Ship From:

Neama Boulos
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX, FL 321XX
United States

Ship To:

Curtis Robinson
XXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXX, NC 275XX
United States
Confirmed Residential address

So i am assuming this package was left in front of my house. It was not Insured or Delivery confirmed which is only a $2 thing to do and apperantly paypal provides those options. So I do not plan on being screwed out of my hard earned money due to a bad seller! As I said CLAIM FILED !

no slander/libel here. As our forefathers have said: "I cannot tell a lie"

gl0ck
02-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Spl KID is 32? Very fitting name....

gotslap?
02-18-2007, 03:39 PM
sounds like pboulos did his part if you ask me....shipped immediately, tracking info says it arrived, and when shipping something, insurance and confirmation is optional...not "default" with all shipments...in my eyes its up to the buyer to ask for it

pboulos
02-18-2007, 03:53 PM
sounds like pboulos did his part if you ask me....shipped immediately, tracking info says it arrived, and when shipping something, insurance and confirmation is optional...not "default" with all shipments...in my eyes its up to the buyer to ask for it

yea, thats what paypal said when i called

pboulos
02-18-2007, 03:57 PM
The seller did his part, he shipped it out very quickly and its up to SPL_KID to do the rest as a buyer. He is not a scammer, thats for sure. SPL KID, good luck, the blame is on the seller.

:confused:

M@nJo
02-18-2007, 04:04 PM
i dont think anyone is at fault here. sounds more like an miscommunication between the two. delivery comfirmation and insurance are optional services.

which reminds me, it costed me $2.50 to add onions/mushrooms in my pasta:crap:

2loud4u
02-18-2007, 04:15 PM
i dont think anyone is at fault here. sounds more like an miscommunication between the two. delivery comfirmation and insurance are optional services.

which reminds me, it costed me $2.50 to add onions/mushrooms in my pasta:crap:

But Insurance and delivery confirmation should be added regardless if the buyer requests it or not.

Why do you ask?

Cause for **** like this.

For the few dollars you saved was it worth it?

Also isnt the first 100 dollars of insurance free? Included regardless if you ask for it or not?

pboulos
02-18-2007, 04:19 PM
But Insurance and delivery confirmation should be added regardless if the buyer requests it or not.

Why do you ask?

Cause for **** like this.

For the few dollars you saved was it worth it?

Also isnt the first 100 dollars of insurance free? Included regardless if you ask for it or not?

i dont the policy with usps but i know that the 100 dollar thing is true for ups. also, i would have gladly added the insurance, etc if requested and if it was a real priority of his to have it insured im sure he would have asked but you are right.. from now on everything will be insured and over-insured. I just printed a shipping label for a 220 dollar amp today and paid insurance out of my pocket for 250

dumple
02-18-2007, 04:22 PM
check your shed if you have one ive found a few things in mine before

pboulos
02-18-2007, 04:27 PM
sorry! lol i edited.

:inlove:

SPL KID
02-19-2007, 12:06 AM
As a courtesy and rule of thumb Purchasing insurance gives you tracking and confirmation. And A signiture guarantee's your parties gets what they paid you for. And by you referring to me as a scammer for no proven fact is libel(slander). I am goin to take this up like i said with the post office monday. And I don't get anything back out of this except for a apology I do expect that for my inconviences!

docutech
02-19-2007, 12:16 AM
Monday=Presidents Day.

We'll stay tuned till Tuesday tho.

iceteebone
02-19-2007, 12:17 AM
i always insure my packages no matter what. then again i'm not cheap.

if it says it was delivered, then spl kid doesn't have a leg to stand on. really nothing can be done to pboulos.

dinty01
02-19-2007, 12:25 AM
then again i'm not cheap.

:naughty:

Pickler
02-19-2007, 12:40 AM
This thread is missing some giant smilies.

JoshHd6
02-19-2007, 01:32 AM
if u got the product..STFU...

96MaxGLE
02-19-2007, 01:44 AM
I will always include delivery conformation on any packages I ship from now on. I definitely feel, that if you sell enough stuff, you'll eventually learn this. The service is free w/ UPS and like .60 with USPS. I sold a package on eBay, UPS delivered it, he wasn't home, and package was gone when he got there. Luckily, his neighbor picked it up off the porch for him. You just have to take the buyers word that he didn't get it, man up, and give him a refund.

maldecido33
02-19-2007, 01:55 AM
I will always include delivery conformation on any packages I ship from now on. I definitely feel, that if you sell enough stuff, you'll eventually learn this. The service is free w/ UPS and like .60 with USPS. I sold a package on eBay, UPS delivered it, he wasn't home, and package was gone when he got there. Luckily, his neighbor picked it up off the porch for him. You just have to take the buyers word that he didn't get it, man up, and give him a refund.

B.S. I'll take the shipping company's automated system, which is established and trustworthy, over a buyer that I have no way of knowing if he's telling the truth or not.

96MaxGLE
02-19-2007, 02:04 AM
Well then he needs to get USPS to do some kind of investigation on the package to find out what really happened. The type of person I am, I would try to make it right. If it was a big dollar item, he should have made sure it had delivery conformation. Its not the buyers fault if someone stole it off his porch. Trust me, I learned my lesson very quickly.

pboulos
02-19-2007, 08:45 AM
Well then he needs to get USPS to do some kind of investigation on the package to find out what really happened. The type of person I am, I would try to make it right. If it was a big dollar item, he should have made sure it had delivery conformation. Its not the buyers fault if someone stole it off his porch. Trust me, I learned my lesson very quickly.

And its not the sellers fault. Again, there was a delivery confirmation which confirms he got it but it was not insured. I highly doubt insurance would have even covered this for the same reasons i will not cover it. He's probably sittin in his car rockin' out to it right now

pboulos
02-19-2007, 08:45 AM
B.S. I'll take the shipping company's automated system, which is established and trustworthy, over a buyer that I have no way of knowing if he's telling the truth or not.

x786083265086

pboulos
02-19-2007, 08:47 AM
As a courtesy and rule of thumb Purchasing insurance gives you tracking and confirmation. And A signiture guarantee's your parties gets what they paid you for. And by you referring to me as a scammer for no proven fact is libel(slander). I am goin to take this up like i said with the post office monday. And I don't get anything back out of this except for a apology I do expect that for my inconviences!

if you truly did not get it, im sorry. next time be sure to mention your requested services at the time of sale/checkout (whichever applies)

SPL KID
02-19-2007, 11:27 AM
The comments you make pboulos make you a not so nice person to deal with. And i'm sure others will see this and be very hesitant to do so. I am not rocking with anything but a $217 loss. I even payed you paypal's fees and you could not gaurantee I got a package safely. But your trying to make me look like a bad guy because i'm getting shafted! P.O. closed today I will be contacting them 8 a.m. in the morning tommorow.

pboulos
02-19-2007, 11:46 AM
The comments you make pboulos make you a not so nice person to deal with. And i'm sure others will see this and be very hesitant to do so. I am not rocking with anything but a $217 loss. I even payed you paypal's fees and you could not gaurantee I got a package safely. But your trying to make me look like a bad guy because i'm getting shafted! P.O. closed today I will be contacting them 8 a.m. in the morning tommorow.

umm... your fault not mine. if you really wanted insurance you could have mentioned it. The majority of packages sent out are un-insured. sorry to say, you shafted yourself

pboulos
02-19-2007, 11:48 AM
And i will say this again, usps insurance would probably not cover this anyways

iceteebone
02-19-2007, 01:02 PM
And i will say this again, usps insurance would probably not cover this anyways

the person at my usps office says insurance covers lost or stolen packages :fyi:

it's not your fault the package was stolen, but are you really that cheap where you can't afford $2 extra for insurance?

Twistid
02-19-2007, 01:44 PM
i insure all stuff i send...

sue bee
02-19-2007, 02:12 PM
The correct term is 'libel', not 'slander.'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slander_and_libel

I'm going to go ahead and say it's slander. A message board is a public forum. Messages can be edited, by both the poster and any one with moderator privilleges. Boards also have old posts removed. I don't know because it does somewhat teeter between the two, but I'd put my money on slander for the afformentioned facts, and also being able to make quite a compelling case for it. Plus, libel has to be proven as malice intended, to defame and what not. Plus, think of the audience. At any rate, that's just my 2.

Oh and I almost forgot...even if it was liable, and you won, I'd say you could win up to like $500. Good luck with that though.

Kevinch
02-19-2007, 02:26 PM
insurance would be something for the Buyer to ask for, not the seller.

I'm not so sure about that. I mean, legally, I guess the seller isn't required to ship insured but to avoid this kind of situation I would include it. Simply add the cost of the insurance to your selling price and don't even mention it unless it's brought up. Everyone is covered, no one loses.

pboulos
02-19-2007, 02:27 PM
the person at my usps office says insurance covers lost or stolen packages :fyi:

it's not your fault the package was stolen, but are you really that cheap where you can't afford $2 extra for insurance?

No i am not. If you or anyone was to buy something from me and request insurance i would more than likely pay it out of my own pocket

pboulos
02-19-2007, 02:28 PM
I'm not so sure about that. I mean, legally, I guess the seller isn't required to ship insured but to avoid this kind of situation I would include it. Simply add the cost of the insurance to your selling price and don't even mention it unless it's brought up. Everyone is covered, no one loses.

Yea, thats a good personal policy. Key word: personal

pboulos
02-19-2007, 02:31 PM

you probably want to remove me from your sig as a ref because if someone comes and asks me if they should do business with you or not, the answer is probably clear

iceteebone
02-19-2007, 03:02 PM
No i am not. If you or anyone was to buy something from me and request insurance i would more than likely pay it out of my own pocket

yes you are cheap or else you would include insurance regardless. if you are not cheap, give me one good reason not to add it, if you are not being cheap?

Pl8er
02-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Not to pick sides, but being a supervisor of a shipping department I do have a good reason not to use insurance. Packages are already covered up to a certain amount regardless.

I hope it gets resolved either way. I hate seeing bad sales go on. I've never had a single problem on here.

quinnc
02-19-2007, 03:36 PM
If your worried about it being stolen of your porch just have it mailed to the local post office and pick it up. As far as the seller is concerned the package has been delivered and is no longer his problem it's between you and USPS.

Death By Bass
02-19-2007, 03:54 PM
If your worried about it being stolen of your porch just have it mailed to the local post office and pick it up. As far as the seller is concerned the package has been delivered and is no longer his problem it's between you and USPS.

I've had many things sent to my work...

AVSTANG02
02-19-2007, 04:42 PM
I am on the sellers side.

Someone named SPLKID and he claims to be 30?

and then calls out the seller saying he is just a kid.. when I get the vibe that the seller is much more mature than SPLKID.

also on every ebay auction stuff like insurance etc.. is the BUYERS option... the buyer asks for it..

edit: did a lil googling and i'm satisfied with SPLKID being 31/32 yearsold.. I doubt he'd lie about it on other forums..

iceteebone
02-19-2007, 05:20 PM
also the burden of proof is on splkid's side. pboulos has provided proof that the package was delivered to his address so it's all splkid's to prove it wasn't. if it was stolen it isn't pboulos's fault

pboulos
02-19-2007, 06:30 PM
yea, i already spoke with the paypal claims department and they said all of these same things. I guess he is just waiting until tomorrow morning to speak with the post office to close the paypal claim (which i dont understand why he is keeping open- seems like a waste of both our time and has us both in the negative on paypal) because the screen says waiting for buyers response. Either way if he does not respond by the 21st the claim will be closed or once it is sent to the claims department it will be closed. I guess from his point of ciew, its worth a shot to keep it open and you cant blame him.

davidtemple
02-20-2007, 01:07 AM
yeah If you sell something and they don't want to pay the extra for insurance its the buyers fault. I mean if it's under $100 UPS covers it USPS charges per $$. Hey If it was me and the guy bought something and didn't ask for insurance it's a done deal, I'll forward the tracking # and all if it gets lost its not my fault, if I buy something on the forums or egay I also pay the difference to insurance. Not sure hmm to blame but good luck.

But usually on big money Items I push for insurance or split the cost with them.

iceteebone
02-20-2007, 11:35 AM
yeah If you sell something and they don't want to pay the extra for insurance its the buyers fault. I mean if it's under $100 UPS covers it USPS charges per $$. Hey If it was me and the guy bought something and didn't ask for insurance it's a done deal, I'll forward the tracking # and all if it gets lost its not my fault, if I buy something on the forums or egay I also pay the difference to insurance. Not sure hmm to blame but good luck.

But usually on big money Items I push for insurance or split the cost with them.

insurance is no more then $3-4. split the cost lol, i can't believe how cheap people are :laugh:

IamDeMan
02-20-2007, 11:59 AM

Insurance/signature confirmation protects buyer and SELLER. Include it in the absolute lowest price you will take for your item PERIOD! Then you don't end up in this situation. I never send high dollar items uninsured without signature confirmation if using USPS. It isn't something that is bargained with in mt deals, nor am I willing to do so. In all honesty I wouldn't want to deal with the seller because now I know how he feels about it. On the same token I find the buyers story thin about not getting it and smell something I don't like, so I wouldn't deal with them either lol.

Prowler573
02-20-2007, 12:30 PM
I am on the sellers side.

Someone named SPLKID and he claims to be 30?

and then calls out the seller saying he is just a kid.. when I get the vibe that the seller is much more mature than SPLKID.

also on every ebay auction stuff like insurance etc.. is the BUYERS option... the buyer asks for it..

edit: did a lil googling and i'm satisfied with SPLKID being 31/32 yearsold.. I doubt he'd lie about it on other forums..
That's not entirely true :fyi:
There are more than a few sellers on eBay that routinely include shipping insurance in their shipping fees. Why? (A) It's cheap. If the dollar or three that you'd cough up for the insurance coverage on a shipped item or items is going to make or break you then perhaps you should find more constructive avenues in which to spend your money because buying and selling car audio gear obviously isn't your bag. (B) It is an all-too-easily-acquired preventative [or would at least make some headway in reducing the B.S.] for situations exactly such as this between buyer and seller.

Insurance/signature confirmation protects buyer and SELLER. Include it in the absolute lowest price you will take for your item PERIOD! Then you don't end up in this situation. I never send high dollar items uninsured without signature confirmation if using USPS. It isn't something that is bargained with in mt deals, nor am I willing to do so.
Well said. Every package I send out is insured for whatever my buyer actually spent (item cost + shipping) and then a little more because I round up to make for even numbers (I'm lazy like that...if the buyer actually spent, for example, $213.52 after shipping is factored in I would just insure the shipment for $220. It's a very cost-effective method of covering my backside completely in the event of unforeseen things happening to my shipped package. As a seller I would have done my part to the best of my ability. Additionally, since if an insurance claim had to be made, the buyer would actually get more than they spent back then certainly they wouldn't be able to make a claim of getting ripped off.)

That being said it would appear that pboulos did, in fact, do the right thing (even if only minimally) by purchasing Delivery Confirmation and has proof that the package was delivered then it is going to be between the buyer and the USPS at this point.

Good luck getting it all sorted out.

SPL KID
02-20-2007, 05:20 PM
The postal carrier misdelivered the package to the road before mine but got it back today and delivered it. This should be a lesson to all buyers and sellers.

Also not everyone is as dishonest as you might think. And communicating instead of pointing fingers and saying tuff luck to your buyer can help you with future transactions. Also if someones courteous enough to pay your paypal fees be nice enough to insure they get what they pay you for. It's just $2 to protect yourself and your buyer!

pboulos: The disk you sent is dmamged part of the film on it is missing. It was not covered and the Item was just stuffed in the box as you said with no packaging material. I just got it a few minutes ago and have yet to test it to see if it works. I will update in a little later once i have tested the equipment.

pboulos
02-20-2007, 06:11 PM
The postal carrier misdelivered the package to the road before mine but got it back today and delivered it. This should be a lesson to all buyers and sellers.

Also not everyone is as dishonest as you might think. And communicating instead of pointing fingers and saying tuff luck to your buyer can help you with future transactions. Also if someones courteous enough to pay your paypal fees be nice enough to insure they get what they pay you for. It's just $2 to protect yourself and your buyer!

pboulos: The disk you sent is dmamged part of the film on it is missing. It was not covered and the Item was just stuffed in the box as you said with no packaging material. I just got it a few minutes ago and have yet to test it to see if it works. I will update in a little later once i have tested the equipment.

thats how the disk was when i recieved it (it works though) and i would really appreciate if you could just pick a story and stick with it. It seems to me that you are the one pointing fingers and still not hesitant to do so

pboulos
02-20-2007, 06:45 PM

No, you were in no way courteous by paying my paypal fees because if you refused to pay them i would not have sold the item to you. paypal fees are my policy as mentioned in the original fs thread. Dont try to play and put on a show that you offered to pay them

pboulos
02-23-2007, 05:54 AM

oh yea, you're very honest. you're just gonna leave the paypal claim open even though you recieved the item because you think you might get lucky and win some money + the item. can you close it please so my account can return to regular and come out of the negatives. get a life man and stop trying to screw people over :furious:

SPL KID
02-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Ygpm

SPL KID
02-24-2007, 12:17 AM
Ok I had time today to install this item (music keg - 710 model) and it is not functioning. Could it be due to poor packing or could it be due to not having the correct power cord? I did alot of research hours online getting unavailable updates and finding install tips. The wrong cable can cause the DMS to be undetectable. Also the poor packaging (none what so ever) could also be the blame and the sensitive HARD DRIVE contained in the DMS can be defective now. Now here is the delima. Once again the seller wishes to refer to me as a liar. I couldn't care if I was the son of hades. This isn't original equipment and it wasn't properly delivered yet the seller claims it worked. Which it may have when it left his location. But he admits n his own words he did not package this item correctly so he therefore should not have a problem when I say it isn't working. And he also shouldn't have a problem providing a refund!

Death By Bass
02-24-2007, 12:45 AM
ah, ***** happens? get bent? you probably broke it yourself when installing it?

SPL KID
02-24-2007, 01:00 AM
AHH no i've been a installer for 15 years no chance.

Death By Bass
02-24-2007, 01:07 AM
AHH no i've been a installer for 15 years no chance.

ok, how about... get a life kid?

SPL KID
02-24-2007, 01:16 AM
Yeah you try that death.. start by minding your own business or getting you some.

SPL KID
02-24-2007, 08:11 AM
I got the proper power cable to go to the Cradle and now the DMS is working. I am so pissed about all this I am going to suggest no one else does business with you. Your very immature and unprofessional. NO ONE i repeat NO ONE should do business with you.

Death By Bass
02-24-2007, 08:14 AM
I got the proper power cable to go to the Cradle and now the DMS is working. I am so pissed about all this I am going to suggest no one else does business with you. Your very immature and unprofessional. NO ONE i repeat NO ONE should do business with you.

you knew it had the incorrect power cord, and yet you're blaming the seller?

what was incorrect about it anyway? lol

pboulos
02-24-2007, 08:30 AM
Ok I had time today to install this item (music keg - 710 model) and it is not functioning. Could it be due to poor packing or could it be due to not having the correct power cord? I did alot of research hours online getting unavailable updates and finding install tips. The wrong cable can cause the DMS to be undetectable. Also the poor packaging (none what so ever) could also be the blame and the sensitive HARD DRIVE contained in the DMS can be defective now. Now here is the delima. Once again the seller wishes to refer to me as a liar. I couldn't care if I was the son of hades. This isn't original equipment and it wasn't properly delivered yet the seller claims it worked. Which it may have when it left his location. But he admits n his own words he did not package this item correctly so he therefore should not have a problem when I say it isn't working. And he also shouldn't have a problem providing a refund!

the signal cable is original, the wall outlet cord was replaced and makes absolutely no difference. In your pm you described what it does to me (regarding the lights) and that means ITS WORKING YOU RETARD!! leave me alone you lying scammer

pboulos
02-24-2007, 08:33 AM

YOU ARE A COMPLETE RETARD AND PROBABLY THE WORST CAR AUDIO INSTALLER TO BE BORN... THE POWER CORD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE DMS YOU IMBICLE (yes, that is out of personal experience.. go scam someone somewhere else)

pboulos
02-24-2007, 08:34 AM
by the way, this power cord he is describing is the one for the home power outlet, lol. I lost the original and went to radio shack and picked up a replacement and it worked perfectly. i guess he just realized his attempt to scam wouldnt work and gave up

Death By Bass
02-24-2007, 08:53 AM
by the way, this power cord he is describing is the one for the home power outlet, lol. I lost the original and went to radio shack and picked up a replacement and it worked perfectly. i guess he just realized his attempt to scam wouldnt work and gave up

BAHAHAH!!! you serious? lol

he's talking about the mains power cord? lol

nice.... what an idiot...

Pyro_By_Nature
02-26-2007, 02:20 AM
****ing homosexuals...................always out to **** someone in the ***.

SPL KID
02-26-2007, 03:49 AM
Next time im in FLA maybe you can say all these things to my face. And if you knew anything about electronics you would know underpowering a HARD DRIVE which the DSM is would cause it to work improperly. You sent a 300mA plug... it takes a 800mA plug, I'm using my 750mA plug from my scanner to power it. And it's working perfect now. No thanks to you. And some of you guys really need to go to some type of school before you touch your cars again or you may hurt something including yourselfs...LMAO!

Keep up the pointless Slander (Libel) I may just sue you for causing a loss of business. Your comments are affecting my lively hood.

Death By Bass
02-26-2007, 03:55 AM
Keep up the pointless Slander (Libel) I may just sue you for causing a loss of business. Your comments are affecting my lively hood.

loss of business? :laugh: since when are you on here as a business? lol

iceteebone
02-27-2007, 12:41 AM
Next time im in FLA maybe you can say all these things to my face. And if you knew anything about electronics you would know underpowering a HARD DRIVE which the DSM is would cause it to work improperly. You sent a 300mA plug... it takes a 800mA plug, I'm using my 750mA plug from my scanner to power it. And it's working perfect now. No thanks to you. And some of you guys really need to go to some type of school before you touch your cars again or you may hurt something including yourselfs...LMAO!

this business you speak of, did you happen to inform the forum administartor you were running a business on his website?

WhoSayWho?
02-27-2007, 12:47 AM

:ban: :popcorn:

iceteebone
02-27-2007, 12:48 AM
should've gotten an ipod instead :fyi:

pboulos
02-27-2007, 08:52 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:laugh: :rolleyes: :laugh: :rolleyes: :laugh: :rolleyes: :laugh: :rolleyes: :laugh: :rolleyes:

did you think before typing that? if so, then i will do the same for you and you will probably get the short end of the stick since im still a minor and your almost double my age and SHOULD know better

almond
02-27-2007, 10:05 PM
i usually takes pic of packages when they arrive so i can prove the condition of packaging when they arrive and on the flip side i also take pics of the packages that leave here so i can prove the packageing. i'm sure he didn't send a unit he sold for over $200 with no packaging. the whole deal seems shady to me.

tEh koRnDog
02-27-2007, 10:09 PM
i usually takes pic of packages when they arrive so i can prove the condition of packaging when they arrive and on the flip side i also take pics of the packages that leave here so i can prove the packageing. i'm sure he didn't send a unit he sold for over $200 with no packaging. the whole deal seems shady to me.

thats not a bad idea...if your a seller, it protects your own ***, and proves if the buyer is pulling ****.

pboulos
02-27-2007, 10:59 PM

yes i did package it very snugly as mentioned earlier.

mrogowski
02-28-2007, 06:11 PM

Interesting. So its an external power supply and not just a straight AC cord? Or am I missing something?

2loud4u
02-28-2007, 06:37 PM
Interesting. So its an external power supply and not just a straight AC cord? Or am I missing something?

I think it is just a strait power cord.

2loud4u
02-28-2007, 06:59 PM
Edit after looking at the manual it is like a cord you plug into your cell phone.
This style.

http://www.rsscctv.com/images/security_camera/PS-1230.jpg

SPL KID
03-01-2007, 08:46 AM
It takes a plug like in the picture but they have different power ratings and the Cradle takes a 800mA rated plug since the DMS is actually a laptop hard drive. He sent one that is a quarter of what the DMS needed to work.

And he did package it snuggly as he said in a flat priorety box with ZERO packing material. Not a ounce of protection what so ever. Just the carboard from the box to keep it from being damaged. :mad:

Any time you enter a transaction with someone it is then a business agreement.

Half of 32 = 16 which equals BAD Business!.

But after it's all said and done I got it.... then got it working properly... no thanks to the poor seller.

Pl8er
03-01-2007, 08:49 AM
This thread is still going? GEESH.

pboulos
03-01-2007, 08:50 AM
It takes a plug like in the picture but they have different power ratings and the Cradle takes a 800mA rated plug since the DMS is actually a laptop hard drive. He sent one that is a quarter of what the DMS needed to work.

And he did package it snuggly as he said in a flat priorety box with ZERO packing material. Not a ounce of protection what so ever. Just the carboard from the box to keep it from being damaged. :mad:

But after it's all said and done I got it.... then got it working properly... no thanks to the poor seller.

horrible buyer here. do not trust this scamming scumbag. just wait a little longer and sell to someone with a decent reputation and save the headache

tEh koRnDog
03-01-2007, 08:53 AM

if you got...and it works fine, then shut up and quit making an *** of yourself

calehall08
03-20-2007, 11:42 PM
Agreed.^ I am planning on buying from Pboulos, and it seems thus far that he is a good seller..

Eugenics
04-02-2007, 04:10 PM
if you got...and it works fine, then shut up and quit making an *** of yourself

it doesn't though. the power adapter wont run the thing and the disk came damaged. ontop of that the seller has no clue how to package things. i dont want my subwoofers sent in a paper sack.

siuvinson
04-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Hey splkid, maybe instead of suing pboulos you should just have your mom talk to his mom and see if she can work things out for you...grow up dude. You got what you paid for, and after buying a $5 part, it all works.

to avoid anymore pointless threads like this, lets all just put up the $2.50 for insurance & signature required delivery, and everyones happy.

Eugenics
04-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Hey splkid, maybe instead of suing pboulos you should just have your mom talk to his mom and see if she can work things out for you...grow up dude. You got what you paid for, and after buying a $5 part, it all works.

to avoid anymore pointless threads like this, lets all just put up the $2.50 for insurance & signature required delivery, and everyones happy.

he paid for all the proper pieces in proper working order.

what he actually got was the hardware minus the adapter and a cd that might as well have been worthless.

not only that but the seller did a half *** job at packing it.

that is PATHETIC. if someone pulled that bullshit with me you had better believe **** would hit the fan.

insurance? its to protect you against the services mistakes. not the incompetent seller

issues with the buyer aside. that is unacceptable. rather than accept any responsibility for his lackluster performance he has the nerve to **** talk and pass blame. not one shred of professional dignity. what do you thinks going to happen with any items of actual value? cut corners? damaged goods (before or after shipping) you can almost count on it.

pboulos
04-02-2007, 07:39 PM
he paid for all the proper pieces in proper working order.

what he actually got was the hardware minus the adapter and a cd that might as well have been worthless.

not only that but the seller did a half *** job at packing it.

that is PATHETIC. if someone pulled that bullshit with me you had better believe **** would hit the fan.

insurance? its to protect you against the services mistakes. not the incompetent seller

issues with the buyer aside. that is unacceptable. rather than accept any responsibility for his lackluster performance he has the nerve to **** talk and pass blame. not one shred of professional dignity. what do you thinks going to happen with any items of actual value? cut corners? damaged goods (before or after shipping) you can almost count on it.

whats your problem man? why dont you just mind your business and let this extremely old thread die? what are you gonna do? have a mod perma ban me? OMGZZ!!!!!!11!!!1

Eugenics
04-02-2007, 07:41 PM
whats your problem man? why dont you just mind your business and let this extremely old thread die? what are you gonna do? have a mod perma ban me? OMGZZ!!!!!!11!!!1

no, but i will **** in all your threads. once again, pathetic response.

pboulos
04-02-2007, 07:43 PM
i have no more business on this site anyways except for one thing im getting taken care of by the end of the night

pboulos
go ahead somebody, ban me

pboulos
i honestly dont give a ****

pboulos
04-02-2007, 07:46 PM
do it to it eugenics, i know you have the friends. get it done

Eugenics
04-02-2007, 07:48 PM
done :)

pboulos
04-02-2007, 07:49 PM
not yet..

pboulos
04-02-2007, 07:49 PM
make it permanent while you're at it, maybe even an ip ban. i still wont give a **** brah

pboulos
04-02-2007, 07:51 PM
haha all of my stuff is sold besides the loc which would not have sold anyways *******! keep it up

pboulos
04-02-2007, 07:53 PM
wow you're even stupider than i thought

pboulos
04-02-2007, 07:54 PM
nice, free posts. i'll keep this thread bumped until you do something fuckface

pboulos
04-02-2007, 07:55 PM
did i break the rules by cursing publicly? ban me *****

dumple
04-02-2007, 08:02 PM
nice, free posts. i'll keep this thread bumped until you do something fuckface
your a scum bag

pboulos
04-02-2007, 08:06 PM
your a scum bag

thanks, i love you too

dumple
04-02-2007, 08:07 PM
noproblem scumbag

pboulos
04-02-2007, 08:10 PM
noproblem scumbag

good talking to you

pboulos
04-02-2007, 08:11 PM
maybe i can get up to 1450 posts? or maybe you funny funny guys on here will ban me once i hit 1449?

jonnybusa
04-02-2007, 08:13 PM
i have no more business on this site anyways except for one thing im getting taken care of by the end of the night

you packaged it poorly, and didnt spring for $2 insurance, and sent the wrong cord, and damaged cd.........yea.....great seller

pboulos
04-02-2007, 08:14 PM
um, cd worked

pboulos
04-02-2007, 08:15 PM
and it was the right cd

dumple
i like how in the other thread he was bashing on a buyer earlier today everyone was on his side

pboulos
cord worked in my house

pboulos
i like how in the other thread he was bashing on a buyer earlier today everyone was on his side

oh, you like it huh? does it make you perky?

pboulos
04-02-2007, 08:16 PM
2 more posts

pboulos
i guess eugenics didnt come through

pboulos
1450 :woot:

Eugenics
04-02-2007, 08:42 PM
oh, i dont care if you're banned. i'm just making sure nobody falls for your **** again.