PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Profi vs. Rainbow Germ

tukn18s
02-14-2007, 11:11 PM
Yes I am considering buying Dintys profis, I want them, and have heard nothing but good about either set. But, in reality, which one is considered better? I have asked around to a couple users, and they stated that the Germanium has such an elaborate crossover that, when paying retail prices, there is no plus side by going profi over germ. Now with this used set popping up, its just so tempting. I checked the reviews and couldnt find much of anything as far as the rainbow line, maybe I didnt search very well. I would like your opinion, thanks in advance!

Profi or Germ? that is the question?!:naughty:

ksauers
02-14-2007, 11:42 PM
I'd like to add the Vanadiums to this comparison

slick rick
02-14-2007, 11:57 PM
Profi's are higher up on the line...and also have a slightly better tweet. if you plan on going active the germ xover is useless. Buy what your budget permits. :)

whitemax
02-15-2007, 12:12 AM
That is exactly what I am thinking ....... :D

tukn18s
02-15-2007, 12:48 AM
ive got the amp to do either way, i could bridge it to the germs and go passive, and i could biamp the profis and run active, either way ill need help adjusting, but both can be done, (amp is a px300.4)

Big Reazon
02-15-2007, 01:39 AM
I plan on getting the profi vans kicks. maybe even the 3way. I know they will be louder and being that I am ordering the kick model my mids will be in there real strong and quick.