PDA

View Full Version : In-Dash Half Din 7'' Motorized LCD Monitor

sporty_drew
02-14-2007, 09:32 PM
I'm just wondering if there is anyone that has any experience with this monitor? Thanks

http://www.allaudioexpo.com/images/large/PLTVD7.5N.jpg

Item Description:

Fully Motorized 7'' Wide TFT LCD Monitor
Electronic Viewing Angle Control
Adjustable Left/Right View Angle
2 A/V Inputs and 1 Video Input for DVD Changer or Rear View Camera
1 A/V Output for Rear Monitor
Auto Dimmer
Built-In FM Transmitter
Full Function Remote Control
Built-In TV Tuner

BassAddictJ
02-14-2007, 10:17 PM
half din, pretty sweet

Louisiana_CRX
02-14-2007, 10:22 PM
looks nice...i'm just scared of pyle....all I've experienced ended up being a pyle of :crap:

sporty_drew
02-14-2007, 10:24 PM
have you heard of anyone else making a half din monitor? I've looked around and onllly turned this up. It's not bad for the price but wanted to see what you all thought.

twanked~ls
02-27-2007, 02:09 AM
i hanv heard anything good about pyle. i would just save up for an alpine or steal one.

sporty_drew
02-27-2007, 05:00 PM
i alreay have an alpine 9860. I wanted to see what this monitor would be like so i could get it and some sunvisor monitors, but thinking about it i decided that i'm just going to add a 7 inch monitor in the dash (flush to keep it looking factory) and relocate my ac controls so i can put my dvd player where they are. Another reason i'm going against a flipout unit is because i want to have something different.

i hanv heard anything good about pyle. i would just save up for an alpine or steal one.

I've paided for every peice of this car, i hate people that are too lazy to work for their own stuff...

btlking
02-27-2007, 05:04 PM
where did you find that at?

sporty_drew
02-27-2007, 05:12 PM
there are quite a few place and there price range, but heres a google search http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=half+din+pyle+monitor&oe=UTF-8&client=firefox&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&um=1&lmode=online&scoring=p

I saw over at fiberglassforums that someone used it for making a exta 1/2 din on the top of their dash.