PDA

View Full Version : F/S 60 GB Balck iPod video

BiggyG9712
02-13-2007, 06:55 PM
hey i got a black ipod video up for sale, it works perfectly and is in good condition, minor scratches ill get pics up later when i get home.

Also its got 3000 songs and a bunch of tv shows.
The tv shows are:

Family Guy Seasons 1 2 3
Seinfeld Seasons 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
South Park Seasons 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Office Season 1

i might be interested in a trade for a 12 inch SX or maybe a Fi SSD let me know whats up.

by the way my ebay name is bg_clothing17 for some references, i got 100% feedback with over 65 transactions.

jr2320
02-13-2007, 06:57 PM
how much?

BiggyG9712
02-13-2007, 07:04 PM
looking for around $275 shipped

hellraiser
02-13-2007, 07:14 PM
Got a 15" SX dual 4ohm

BiggyG9712
02-13-2007, 07:17 PM
was lookin for a 12" cause i just built a box for a 12, but $275 takes it

G-Force
02-13-2007, 07:23 PM
need pics!!!

hellraiser
02-13-2007, 08:01 PM
was lookin for a 12" cause i just built a box for a 12, but $275 takes it

Not really looking to buy one, just thought the sub would help you out. Thanks

urklab
02-13-2007, 09:03 PM
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wa/RSLID?mco=2ACE5063&nclm=Certified

$246.75 shipped straight from apple

BiggyG9712
02-13-2007, 09:18 PM
my ipod is in just as good as condition as the ones directly from apple.
and the 3000 songs and tv shows easily cover the extra $30 that mine costs

Randalv35
02-13-2007, 11:42 PM
word......listen to the man :cool:

W8 a minute
02-14-2007, 12:41 AM
my ipod is in just as good as condition as the ones directly from apple.
and the 3000 songs and tv shows easily cover the extra $30 that mine costs

The one from Apple has a year warranty.

urklab
02-14-2007, 12:58 AM
werd. listen to the man

btw, how is it just as good as the apple one if it has minor scratches, whereas the apple ones are bnib essentially.

jeeper07
02-14-2007, 01:00 AM
this thread is gettin shat on entirely. U guys need to PM any opinions or ideas u have on pricing. what you have done is unacceptable. he has a price he wants to sell it at and he can if he wants. that is all

jeeper07
02-14-2007, 01:01 AM
and that link is actually for refurbished ipods so it holds not relevance to the sellers

W8 a minute
02-14-2007, 10:35 AM
and that link is actually for refurbished ipods so it holds not relevance to the sellers

It's VERY relevant. I bought a 30gig refurb from apple and it looks and acts brand new. PLUS it has a warranty.

This is all part of the negotiation process. Sure, he can ask what he wants but I can counter offer and as any consumer I would shop around for a better price.

People need to do a search before they post ridiculous prices. We all have the internet obviously. Countless times I've read an ad for used equipment here (and other forums I frequent) then used google to find the same item cheaper, new, and from a reputable seller. Even if I don't find it cheaper I would still pay an extra 20 bucks or so for the peace of mind the warranty gives. This goes for any electronic equipment including, and especially subwoofers (because you know people never abuse subwoofers :rolleyes: ) or MP3 players with a hard drive. If you're going to post a price that's too high I'm going to call you out on it. I'm not saying this guy is crooked by any means. 6 months ago this would have been a great price, but unfortunately Apple's refurb program is driving down the price of used iPods considerably. Heck, the Nano I bought new a year ago ain't worth crap now and it's never been out of the protective case.

foreman
02-14-2007, 11:38 AM
Then if you bought one, what the hell are you doing in this thread?
Wondermod power, activate!:eek:

W8 a minute
02-14-2007, 11:50 AM
Then if you bought one, what the hell are you doing in this thread?
Wondermod power, activate!:eek:

Is it against the law to have more than one?
You people are shatting on this thread more than I am...go "wondermod" yourself.

I'll go 180 shipped. He can keep all his music and videos.

crunktimes.com
02-14-2007, 12:05 PM
It's VERY relevant. I bought a 30gig refurb from apple and it looks and acts brand new. PLUS it has a warranty.

This is all part of the negotiation process. Sure, he can ask what he wants but I can counter offer and as any consumer I would shop around for a better price.

People need to do a search before they post ridiculous prices. We all have the internet obviously. Countless times I've read an ad for used equipment here (and other forums I frequent) then used google to find the same item cheaper, new, and from a reputable seller. Even if I don't find it cheaper I would still pay an extra 20 bucks or so for the peace of mind the warranty gives. This goes for any electronic equipment including, and especially subwoofers (because you know people never abuse subwoofers :rolleyes: ) or MP3 players with a hard drive. If you're going to post a price that's too high I'm going to call you out on it. I'm not saying this guy is crooked by any means. 6 months ago this would have been a great price, but unfortunately Apple's refurb program is driving down the price of used iPods considerably. Heck, the Nano I bought new a year ago ain't worth crap now and it's never been out of the protective case.

No one gives a **** what you can get it for, he has a price so either make and offer or STFU. No one needs your worthless rambling of a post to just **** up their thread they are trying to sell in.

From the rules.

No post dumping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss3079
If you don't like the price someone wants, tough ****.
If you're not interested, don't bother posting.
A simple "this thread is worthless without pics" smilie will be removed ... sorry, you're going to have to show more interest.

And if your posts gets deleted, don't send me a PM asking me why your post was removed.
If you posted "Man that price ***** you're not going to get that out of it ... I can get them on ebay for $50 less brand new" ... that's post dumping ... common sense prevails once again.

W8 a minute
02-14-2007, 12:17 PM
No one gives a **** what you can get it for, he has a price so either make and offer or STFU. No one needs your worthless rambling of a post to just **** up their thread they are trying to sell in.

From the rules.

Is it against the law to have more than one?
You people are shatting on this thread more than I am...go "wondermod" yourself.

I'll go 180 shipped. He can keep all his music and videos.

Learn to read. I made an offer...you didn't... talk about worthless rambling.

tEh koRnDog
02-14-2007, 12:22 PM

dude stfu, you post dumped the most useless **** on his thread, thats his price....if your gonna post a link, dont post ones that are for refurbs you ****tard. just gtfo....if its such a deal on apple, then go buy one from them. Asshat

W8 a minute
02-14-2007, 12:41 PM
dude stfu, you post dumped the most useless **** on his thread, thats his price....if your gonna post a link, dont post ones that are for refurbs you ****tard. just gtfo....if its such a deal on apple, then go buy one from them. Asshat

LOL. I see all the internet tough guys are on today. Junior high must be having a snowday. Anyone with a brain would rather have a factory refurb with a warranty than a used one with no warranty what-so-ever. Hence the reason I set it as a base price for negotiations. You'll understand why when you get a little older.

My offer still stands. In fact, it's the only offer that's been made.

The seller can reject my offer or make a counter offer if he wishes. The rest of you have no business here. And let's try to watch our language "per the forum rules"

skadude016
02-14-2007, 12:46 PM

there is a set price. no reason to offer less on here. take it to pm

tEh koRnDog
02-14-2007, 12:48 PM
LOL. I see all the internet tough guys are on today. Junior high must be having a snowday. Anyone with a brain would rather have a factory refurb with a warranty than a used one with no warranty what-so-ever. Hence the reason I set it as a base price for negotiations. You'll understand why when you get a little older.

My offer still stands. In fact, it's the only offer that's been made.

The seller can reject my offer or make a counter offer if he wishes. The rest of you have no business here. And let's try to watch our language "per the forum rules"

your 37...wow...get a life jackass

and a job while your at it

W8 a minute
02-14-2007, 01:03 PM
YOU:

Me:

Your post count says a lot. Now who needs a life? And for the record; I am at work.

james33440
02-14-2007, 02:22 PM
^ cool, I am at work too. ;)

Honestly, I don't care what he asks to sell it for. Because just as I did with my previously 3 iPOD's, I would just buy a refurb'd one directly through Apple for dirt cheap.

I bought 2 4GB iPOD Nano's for like $140 each and a single 30GB Video iPOD for $179. Oh, and that included free shipping! Everyone liked their Christmas present.

:)

urklab
02-15-2007, 12:55 AM
lol ca.com guys are such *****es