PDA

View Full Version : Asaner85 = shady

mysilver02alty
02-10-2007, 05:04 PM
edit

lol

asaner85
02-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Um... the amp didnt have to have the original box in order to be new. Amp was NEW as in NEVER INSTALLED or POWERED. In no way did I ever try to mislead you or imply something that was not true. I also only sold you the amp, not a protection plan of any sort.
I dont understand why that makes me shady....?:eyebrow:

mysilver02alty
02-10-2007, 05:12 PM
edit

lol

asaner85
02-10-2007, 05:17 PM
Let me repeat myself.... AMP WAS NEW, NEVER POWERED! You stated that the amp was working perfectly when it was first installed. But then it stopped working. These are just some of the troubles that "we" as purchasers of forum merchandise have to risk. If you wanted some sort of insurance you should of purchased the amp through an authorized dealer an paid well over $350.

asaner85
02-10-2007, 05:51 PM
WTF!!?? Now your filling a claim??? You have to stick to a story. Did you recieve the amp working or did you not?? This is the link to the FS thread.. http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205010&highlight=ax4300 Not in any way did I mislead anybody

And link to eBay auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150077182694

This is what he PM'd me--- Hey, just to let you know, the us amps that you sold me has a messed up channel. I installed it and was alright for about 15 minutes that i listened to it on the first day. The next day when i was listening to it for about 2 minutes, one of the rear speakers stopped working. I figured out it wasnt the speaker because when i switch rca cables the other speaker works. So it was either a bad rca cable or bad amp channel. I took it to the shop today and they found out it was a bad channel on the amp.

If i had it for months installed and it blew i would say no problem, my fault. But it had a total of like 15 minutes of listening time on it before the problem happened.

You said the amp was new, is it still under warranty? Can i return it to you for a refund and you send it in for repair? I assume it wouldnt cost you anything since its new.

This is what he posted on the PP claim---- Item was damaged. When i received the item, a piece of the amplifier (one of the mounting holes) was broken off of it. One of the 4 channels does not work on this amplifier, making it unusable. Item was described as brand new yet it came in the box of a different amplifier. Probably the one he purchased because he realized this amp was broken.

Stop being a big baby!

mysilver02alty
02-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Good guy asasner, thx buddy

asaner85
02-10-2007, 06:17 PM
OMG. SOmebody ban this guy so he wont scam any other forum member.

You even gave me positive feedback stating that I securely shipped out the item. And in the claim you posted that you recieved it broken! Make up your mind!!!

Your an immature scammer, You probably F'd up the amp and your trying to blame it on me.

Get a life!!!

dB Dom
02-10-2007, 06:17 PM
I gotta say here Ive deal with Asaner several times, whether it was me selling him something or the other way around and every single deal went great, Ive bought equipment from him and it was in pristine condition.

I seriously doubt he would try to sell you a non working amp as brand new.

And your story seems kinda fishy. If it worked perfectly fine for 15 minutes then stopped Im willing to guess that there was a loose wire and you shorted out one of the channels yourself.

And btw, an item can be brand new, but doesnt have to come with original box or warranty unless specified.

smd4life
02-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Hell yea im filing a claim. You sold me something that doesnt work but claim its new. I dont expect to get my money back, im sure i wont. I did it only that so its on ebay/paypal's files in case something like this happens again to someone else. Dont you dare try to make me out to be the villain.

answer one question...did you get the amp in working order? and it worked when you first got it?

9512ds
02-10-2007, 06:24 PM
answer one question...did you get the amp in working order? and it worked when you first got it?

it says in the pm he sent asaner that he used it for 15 minutes and then it stopped working

tEh koRnDog
02-10-2007, 06:24 PM
I gotta say here Ive deal with Asaner several times, whether it was me selling him something or the other way around and every single deal went great, Ive bought equipment from him and it was in pristine condition.

And your story seems kinda fishy. If it worked perfectly fine for 15 minutes then stopped Im willing to guess that there was a loose wire and you shorted out one of the channels yourself.

And btw, an item can be brand new, but doesnt have to come with original box or warranty unless specified.

x2, but i havent dealt with him, make up your mind dude, and stfu, you problly installed the amp wrong and fvcked up the channel...hes not responsible for your install and if you kno jack **** about car audio installs

mysilver02alty
02-10-2007, 06:25 PM

yes, it worked for 15 mins. i left you positive feedback before i even installed it.

ThomasG
02-10-2007, 06:25 PM
I see so many of these threads lately

skadude016
02-10-2007, 06:26 PM

The new US Amps lines amps have done this alot. They are very touchy when it comes to that.

billabongcr
i declare schnanigans

smd4life
it says in the pm he sent asaner that he used it for 15 minutes and then it stopped working

didn't see the pm.......asaner is NOT a scammer if you hooked it up and it worked...your a kid who doesn't know what he's doing and you're mad about that...get over it your not gonna get **** because the amp worked

9512ds
02-10-2007, 06:27 PM
i declare ****** spelling

tEh koRnDog
02-10-2007, 06:27 PM
i declare schnanigans

x2

that word kicks ***

mazdakid
02-10-2007, 06:28 PM
how did you get a messed up amp if it worked when you got it?

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 06:29 PM
x2

that word kicks ***

bump for schnanigans being a really good word

9512ds
02-10-2007, 06:30 PM
please learn how to spell it

mysilver02alty
02-10-2007, 06:30 PM

Well if im wrong about him i apologize but it just seemed like he was being a total **** to me in his response pm to me so i got pissed off. If im wrong, im sorry but i have had other amps in the past, done installs in the past and never had a problem with anything, used or new.

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 06:31 PM
please learn how to spell it

i googled it and that how it came up

asaner85
Thanks guys for trying to make this kid understand. :rolleyes:

dB Dom
i declare schnanigans

I concur

skadude016
didn't see the pm.......asaner is NOT a scammer if you hooked it up and it worked...your a kid who doesn't know what he's doing and you're mad about that...get over it your not gonna get **** because the amp worked

exactly. if it worked when you first hooked it up. its not like he was like oh man this channel is about to go bad i better sell it while it still has 15mins in it... :rolleyes:

9512ds
02-10-2007, 06:32 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenanigan

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 06:33 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenanigan

google owns you. thats what im goin with.

go run head first into a wall.

mysilver02alty
02-10-2007, 06:33 PM
exactly. if it worked when you first hooked it up. its not like he was like oh man this channel is about to go bad i better sell it while it still has 15mins in it... :rolleyes:

lol, good one

asaner85
02-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Well if im wrong about him i apologize but it just seemed like he was being a total **** to me in his response pm to me so i got pissed off. If im wrong, im sorry but i have had other amps in the past, done installs in the past and never had a problem with anything, used or new.

Seriously dude I wasnt trying to be an *** or even tried to make myself sound like that. I just stated that I have no knowledge of your installing skills nor I have any proof that you are a certified car audio installer. I am just unable to help you or offer you any assistance in getting the amp repaired.

tEh koRnDog
02-10-2007, 06:35 PM

either way the word kicks ***

skadude016
lol, good one

well it certainly seems thats the way you logic is going...

9512ds

DIAF

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 06:37 PM
DIAF

sorry im not down with the lingo. no idea what the means.

but in any case, http://smiliesftw.com/x/endyourself.gif

mysilver02alty
02-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Seriously dude I wasnt trying to be an *** or even tried to make myself sound like that. I just stated that I have no knowledge of your installing skills nor I have any proof that you are a certified car audio installer. I am just unable to help you or offer you any assistance in getting the amp repaired.

I'll probably end up keeping it. I was gonna sell it and get a more powerful 4 ch but i'll just get a dedicated amp for my new comps & run 3 amps. After seeing other people come to your defense who have dealt with you, i dont believe you had any bad intentions.

Is it possible for a moderator to delete this thread?

9512ds
02-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Die in a fire...

and good try trying to reverse the pwnage

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Die in a fire...

and good try trying to reverse the pwnage

die in a fire? who the **** says that?
http://smiliesftw.com/x/baklaeddie_1.gif

9512ds
02-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Still attempting to turn things around...

I like your spunk pal, but you are still failing...

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 06:48 PM
ya caught me. thats my one motive, to convince someone im right about the spelling of a word on an online car audio forum. you figured me out.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bananahump.gif

9512ds
02-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Sad sad day in life my friend...

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Sad sad day in life my friend...

you got it bro..you truely are better than everyone else in life. i bow down to you. sorry i challenged you on the spelling of a word that can obviously be spelled different ways. youve defeated me. i want to be just like you when i grow up.

wanker.

9512ds
02-10-2007, 06:56 PM
You know, so many people want to be like me it's crazy...

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 06:57 PM
You know, so many people want to be like me it's crazy...

i dont wish to be a wanker myself.

9512ds
02-10-2007, 06:59 PM
i dont wish to be a wanker myself.

One of the few mang...

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 07:00 PM
One of the few mang...

http://smiliesftw.com/x/bigcrunks.gif

dB Dom
02-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Lol, so it turns out that the amp is in fact in perfect working order.

I swear, some people should not be allowed to buy stuffs on teh intrawebz

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 07:45 PM
right on. enjoy.

bimma85
02-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Lol, so it turns out that the amp is in fact in perfect working order.

I swear, some people should not be allowed to buy stuffs on teh intrawebz

No its toast dude ;). I'm gonna try to get it for $25 :up2somet: :p:

IonSQL
02-10-2007, 07:54 PM
The apology to asaner85 should be coming right......... about.......... NOW!

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 07:56 PM
The apology to asaner85 should be coming right......... about.......... NOW!

im waiting for it also.

tEh koRnDog
02-10-2007, 07:57 PM
you got it bro..you truely are better than everyone else in life. i bow down to you. sorry i challenged you on the spelling of a word that can obviously be spelled different ways. youve defeated me. i want to be just like you when i grow up.

wanker.

hahahaha

wanker....thats kinda a kick *** word to

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 08:00 PM
hahahaha

wanker....thats kinda a kick *** word to

:wave:

tEh koRnDog
02-10-2007, 08:01 PM

hahahaha

mysilver02alty
02-10-2007, 08:17 PM
First of all, i apologize to asasner whether or not the amp works. Im sure he had no intent after hearing others speak up for him.

Verdict is still out on whether its the amp or the hu. I will know by noon tomorrow for sure when i switch out the us amps for my old amp and see if it works.

The guys at the audio shop said its the amp because they hooked their own rca's to the amp, tested it and still got no power from the channel. They arent the best of the best but ive been going there for years and i trust them. If they are wrong, i'll never go back there again.

bimma85
02-10-2007, 08:20 PM
First of all, i apologize to asasner whether or not the amp works. Im sure he had no intent after hearing others speak up for him.

Verdict is still out on whether its the amp or the hu. I will know by noon tomorrow for sure when i switch out the us amps for my old amp and see if it works.

The guys at the audio shop said its the amp because they hooked their own rca's to the amp, tested it and still got no power from the channel. They arent the best of the best but ive been going there for years and i trust them. If they are wrong, i'll never go back there again.

um, its not the amp fella

dB Dom
02-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Yea dude its obviously not the amp if you can make both speakers work.

Let me guess again, it was this great "shop" that installed this for you?

mysilver02alty
02-10-2007, 08:23 PM

any idea why the hu would have gone bad all of a sudden?

bimma85
02-10-2007, 08:27 PM

that would make me lol even more :laugh:

mysilver02alty
02-11-2007, 11:42 AM
I found out the problem today. I put my othe amp back on my speakers and all 4 channels work fine. So its obviously the amp that has the problem and not my rca's, not my head unit, and not my installation abilities.

For all you people who talked trash to me calling me an idiot, you know where you can stick all your "knowledge" and condescending attitudes. Everyone who offered friendly advice, thank you.

billabongcr
02-11-2007, 11:43 AM
dddddddddeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rr

mysilver02alty
02-11-2007, 12:07 PM

Um, it is the amp fella. Thanks anyway

mysilver02alty
02-11-2007, 12:08 PM

Yea well, i guess you're not as smart as you thought you were. Anyway

asaner85
02-11-2007, 03:36 PM
Well Im glad you came to your senses and also that you realized that I was not misleading you in any way. And to be honest I wasnt expecting an apology of any sort from you. I understand that you were upset because of the amps failure, But thats what we have to expect when working with electronic devices. They fail all the time, some sooner than others.

dB Dom
02-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Well, if it is the amp, then its obviously your fault since you said yourself that it worked fine for 15 minutes.

mysilver02alty
02-11-2007, 03:48 PM
Well Im glad you came to your senses and also that you realized that I was not misleading you in any way. And to be honest I wasnt expecting an apology of any sort from you. I understand that you were upset because of the amps failure, But thats what we have to expect when working with electronic devices. They fail all the time, some sooner than others.

Cool, i tried to get a mod to delete this thread but ive got no answer yet. I cancelled the claim and erased the bad stuff i posted.