PDA

View Full Version : spennin gs = bad seller

SWEET06CAMRY
02-10-2007, 12:32 PM
I bought a sega dreamcast from him back in December 26 th 2006 and He never kept in touch and took way too long to ship it.
After PM him several times He finally shipped it in mid January.
He was asking me for 70 bucks shipped for the sega with 17 games but since He looked like a cool dude I paypal him 80 bucks.
I finally received the dreamcast with only 11 games not the 17 we had agreed, so I PMed him about the missing games and He kept telling me He would ship next week. It's been about 2 months now and still I haven't received the 6 games and he doesn't even keep in touch...
I'll never do business with him again.... :blackeye:

SWEET06CAMRY
02-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Left negative feedback and 2 days later still no PM from him, No tracking number and no update on where my games are :crap:
If I paid him for 17 games and I only received 11. Have I been scammed ?:blackeye:

LinxuS
02-12-2007, 10:46 PM
Better to have 11 games and a dreamcast than no games and no dreamcast. So it's not a complete loss I guess.

tEh koRnDog
02-12-2007, 10:49 PM
it just adds insult to injury that you were being a nice guy and givin him 80 instead of 70 and he has to be an ******* and leave out 6 games, if a buyer did that for me id have everything i said shipped out so fast

spennin_gs
02-14-2007, 09:18 PM
other games shipped out a while ago regular mail.and i dont know abourt u but my *** dont spend all day on this site.so i didnt see the feedback nor have i herd from you in a while.so this is the first time i herd about this.i just figured you recieved them.next time tell me and dont asume ****.ill check on it and see what happened

SWEET06CAMRY
02-14-2007, 10:57 PM
other games shipped out a while ago regular mail.and i dont know abourt u but my *** dont spend all day on this site.so i didnt see the feedback nor have i herd from you in a while.so this is the first time i herd about this.i just figured you recieved them.next time tell me and dont asume ****.ill check on it and see what happened

An ocassional PM would have been nice and a tracking number would have helped too.
Couldn't you just PM me telling me the games were shipped ?

Qbenjamin
02-17-2007, 10:21 AM
How can you ship someone something first class mail? WTF? That $hit get's lost all of the time......UPS ground at a minimum or even better USPS Priority Mail.....Bad seller