PDA

View Full Version : pboulos = childish

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 02:46 AM
This dude is serioiusly childish.

here's what he pm'ed me

Originally Posted by pboulos
hey get that tracking number? by the way does it come with a bass knob because i see something off to the side in the pics that looks kinda like one. just wondering. thanks agaib

Me: i shipped it today via dhl, i paid for it online and this is my first time using dhl and i didnt get a tracking number , but it said you should have the amp either wednesday or thursday, so let me know when you get it and power it up

my bad i was at work, but it turns out i didnt click the tracking number option, and the amp should be there friday or monday no later, and yes it has a bass knob

pboulos: you dont have to click an option. its still not here and its friday. could i just get a refund please and you can call dhl and ask them to return package to sender. this took way too long. i bet you already got that 2500d you ordered after i bought this

no i still havent recieved the 2500d and i apoligize for not clicking the signutare option, which im guessing is the tracking option also, and imo this is very childish to cancell this because you didnt recieve the amp yet , you should of told me this before even making this transaction i dont have time for childish people and childish deals, how are you going to have me ship it out and then want a refund are you serious?? Do you think im stupid or something?? I refuse to give a refund for the simple fact I have been shipped the item and I have already sent the money, and please take me off your reference list, of all the people who I have had teansactions with on here your the only who has given me a hard time i already cut $20 off the price of the amp and now you want me to cancel because you didnt recieve by friday?? what are 16 years olds?? get a life

mike dressure
02-10-2007, 02:51 AM
yes it is understandable you dont want to give him a refund for the above reasons. now if he got the amp and it did not look or work as described then there would be an issue. but from what i see it seem's a little odd that he wouldnt wait a couple extra day's too see if it would arrive. just my oppinion

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 02:53 AM
yes it is understandable you dont want to give him a refund for the above reasons. now if he got the amp and it did not look or work as described then there would be an issue. but from what i see it seem's a little odd that he wouldnt wait a couple extra day's too see if it would arrive. just my oppinion

i completeley agree if theres something wrong with i would be more than welcome to file a claim and give him a refund but this is just childish

mjf
02-10-2007, 02:54 AM
way too long and its not even a day late? cmon......

stuckinok
02-10-2007, 02:55 AM
that *****

jjski78
02-10-2007, 02:55 AM
Sounds to me like he needs more meth money.

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 02:56 AM
way too long and its not even a day late? cmon......

:rolleyes: i know, but like i said this is the first time shipping with DHL and i didnt get a tracking number, i wanted to post this so everyone could see my dilema anyways

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 02:57 AM
i'm just glad that people understand where i'm coming from

mjf
02-10-2007, 02:58 AM
:rolleyes: i know, but like i said this is the first time shipping with DHL and i didnt get a tracking number, i wanted to post this so everyone could see my dilema anyways

well id probably expect some bullshit response in here by the afternoon, should be interesting to say the least.:ponder:

mike dressure
02-10-2007, 03:00 AM
hope it works out for you.

Savstyle
02-10-2007, 03:04 AM
jeez its not even lat and hes asking a refund? This kid needs to learn some patience

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 03:04 AM
hope it works out for you.

thanks, he will get the amp monday 100%, so i dont know what he is complaining about but i think he is just using this as an excuse for something else to get his money back, and he seemed like a cool person but i feel sorry to see it go like this though

jjski78
02-10-2007, 03:06 AM
Just better hope he doesn't do something stupid like intentionally blow it up or break it, then demand a refund.

mike dressure
02-10-2007, 03:07 AM
well, keep us updated. ill check this thread monday. you never know he could get it saturday

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 03:07 AM
Just better hope he doesn't do something stupid like intentionally blow it up or break it, then demand a refund.

I have 2 people who can vouche for me that the amp was in perfect working condtion keefy248 and keifersracing , so i am not worried about that

keifersracing origanally had the amp but keefey248 traded him a powerbasss 3000d for it, which he got from me for it, and then traded me the AB xd-1800d back for his conecpt 2000d

jjski78
02-10-2007, 03:08 AM
I have 2 people who can vouche for me that the amp was in perfect working condtion keefy248 and keifersracing , so i am not worried about that

Cool. You just never know. Some people's kids...

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 03:10 AM
Cool. You just never know. Some people's kids...

i understand you, thats why i am making this thread to make this known, in case he tries to pull some b/s

jjski78
02-10-2007, 03:13 AM
i understand you, thats why i am making this thread to make this known, in case he tries to pull some b/s

Smart man. Too many scammers to take a chance these days.

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 03:14 AM
well, keep us updated. ill check this thread monday. you never know he could get it saturday

dhl delievers on saturday?

jjski78
02-10-2007, 03:15 AM

I think DHL delivers on Christmas. They'll do anything to get more business.

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 03:17 AM
I think DHL delivers on Christmas. They'll do anything to get more business.

lol dhl ftw, but i do apoligize to pobolous though for not being able to get a tracking number though

mike dressure
02-10-2007, 03:18 AM

im pretty sure. and imo they take more precautions then the other carriers. so your stuff get's there in one peice. i have had 6 sub's broken by ups and fedex in the last 2 month's:crap: no problem's with dhl yet:veryhapp:

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 03:20 AM
im pretty sure. and imo they take more precautions then the other carriers. so your stuff get's there in one peice. i have had 6 sub's broken by ups and fedex in the last 2 month's:crap: no problem's with dhl yet:veryhapp:

dam i know he cant say the amp is damaged in anyways when he recieves it to try to get a refund then

Eugenics
02-10-2007, 03:30 AM
I find it amusing how people will blame the seller for factors that can be attributed to the parcel service rather than the party in question as an excuse to cancel, be flaky with payment, or complain.

Things like packages which are a day or two late, or packages that were obviously damaged by the service used.

This post isn't nessicarly a commentary on the situation at hand, but rather the paradox of the argument at hand.

Team OSC SVT
02-10-2007, 04:03 AM
This same guy somehow figured out my ebay id and was trying to lowball the crap out of me on some stuff I was trying to sell

mike dressure
02-10-2007, 04:05 AM
seem's like this guy is a artist of a sort lol.

IonSQL
02-10-2007, 08:46 AM
I think tracking # are standard with all DHL shipments.... log in and look at your recent shipments.

What they have listed as the "Shipment Number" is also the Tracking Number. It's just not as obvious as say UPS.

At least that's the way it works for me... I've never had to select an option for tracking or not...

djman37
02-10-2007, 10:58 AM
I think tracking # are standard with all DHL shipments.... log in and look at your recent shipments.

What they have listed as the "Shipment Number" is also the Tracking Number. It's just not as obvious as say UPS.

At least that's the way it works for me... I've never had to select an option for tracking or not...

x2.
the waybill # is the tracking number.

azbass
02-10-2007, 11:02 AM
that is very gay, i hate people that do that. shame on them.

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:00 PM
hahaha, i paid last wednesday night and its not late? he shipped out on monday when it should have gone out thurday at the latest. hahahaha you are being very childish. he keeps giving me excuses to not give me the tracking number because he doesnt want me to see when he actually shipped. prob thursday of this week or wednesday at the earliest because dhl from detroit to floridas is 2-3 days and i still havent recieved it. i was expecting to finish an install this week. i cannot hold steady conversation with the seller which is very frustrating. for all of you who did not do research before posting ******* comments go check his thread when i paid (and i posted "sold to me" after it had been paid for). any of you would be frustrated if you were in my position. this thread is childish

mods please close this i dont need this horrible seller hurting my rep

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:02 PM
and its funny how he finds all the time to come make a thread about me but cant find 5 minutes to get on aim throughout an entire week and update me. thats what good sellers do

Randy Savage
02-10-2007, 12:04 PM
hahaha, i paid last wednesday night and its not late? he shipped out on monday when it should have gone out thurday at the latest. hahahaha you are being very childish. he keeps giving me excuses to not give me the tracking number because he doesnt want me to see when he actually shipped. prob thursday of this week or wednesday at the earliest because dhl from detroit to floridas is 2-3 days and i still havent recieved it. i was expecting to finish an install this week. i cannot hold steady conversation with the seller which is very frustrating. for all of you who did not do research before posting ******* comments go check his thread when i paid (and i posted "sold to me" after it had been paid for). any of you would be frustrated if you were in my position. this thread is childish

mods please close this i dont need this horrible seller hurting my rep

If you expect every single person to ship the very next business day, then you will be severely disappointed making transactions on the internet.

You paid Wednesday night. He shipped Monday. That's 3 business days later. What's the problem?

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:05 PM
This same guy somehow figured out my ebay id and was trying to lowball the crap out of me on some stuff I was trying to sell

you posted it in an earlier thread *******. im not lowballing you im being fair. nobody in their right minds tries to turn a profit or actually double on used electronics. value goes down with every purchase. and now that you say that i should go post links in your fs threads to how much you paid but im too nice. good luck with your sale buddy

mazdakid
02-10-2007, 12:05 PM
in your sig it sais your waiting for your sub to come in the mail, how were you going to finish your install?

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:07 PM
in your sig it sais your waiting for your sub to come in the mail, how were you going to finish your install?

he's in the same state and we agreed that if i got the amp i would drive over there today and pick it up but if not he would ship monday where i would recieve on tuesday

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:09 PM
If you expect every single person to ship the very next business day, then you will be severely disappointed making transactions on the internet.

You paid Wednesday night. He shipped Monday. That's 3 business days later. What's the problem?

i always ship the same or very next and i follow the golden rule, lol

"treat others as you would like to be treated" :laugh:
and it is impossible that he shipped monday and i still havent recieved it. as stated earlier he prob shipped wednesday or thursday (5 or 6 business days after payment)

Randy Savage
02-10-2007, 12:10 PM
It's very possible. I've had shipments delayed several days for no apparent reason.

I rarely ship the very next day. Yet, I've never had one person complain about a transaction with myself, and I've done probably 50+ transactions on this site, alone.

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:10 PM
we all cant lose sight of the truth that hoodkid is a bad seller but i know i wont go off making a thread about him

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:13 PM
It's very possible. I've had shipments delayed several days for no apparent reason.

I rarely ship the very next day. Yet, I've never had one person complain about a transaction with myself, and I've done probably 50+ transactions on this site, alone.

well with a tracking number i would have been able to see if that was the case but without one i have to simply use my logic with my past shipping experiences and say he shipped later than he should have and he is being very childish

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:14 PM
This dude is serioiusly childish.

here's what he pm'ed me

Originally Posted by pboulos
hey get that tracking number? by the way does it come with a bass knob because i see something off to the side in the pics that looks kinda like one. just wondering. thanks agaib

Me: i shipped it today via dhl, i paid for it online and this is my first time using dhl and i didnt get a tracking number , but it said you should have the amp either wednesday or thursday, so let me know when you get it and power it up

my bad i was at work, but it turns out i didnt click the tracking number option, and the amp should be there friday or monday no later, and yes it has a bass knob

pboulos: you dont have to click an option. its still not here and its friday. could i just get a refund please and you can call dhl and ask them to return package to sender. this took way too long. i bet you already got that 2500d you ordered after i bought this

no i still havent recieved the 2500d and i apoligize for not clicking the signutare option, which im guessing is the tracking option also, and imo this is very childish to cancell this because you didnt recieve the amp yet , you should of told me this before even making this transaction i dont have time for childish people and childish deals, how are you going to have me ship it out and then want a refund are you serious?? Do you think im stupid or something?? I refuse to give a refund for the simple fact I have been shipped the item and I have already sent the money, and please take me off your reference list, of all the people who I have had teansactions with on here your the only who has given me a hard time i already cut $20 off the price of the amp and now you want me to cancel because you didnt recieve by friday?? what are 16 years olds?? get a life

haha notice the contradictions in his pm's in the span of 1.5 days?!?

mazdakid
02-10-2007, 12:15 PM
i had this same problem, but not with this seller. if the seller sais that they will ship on a day and they dont, and dont for another day, then thats some bullshit, but if they tell you they are going to ship it in a few days before you sell it then thats fine

Randy Savage
02-10-2007, 12:29 PM
I think you jumped the gun demanding a refund. If it doesn't show up by Monday or Tuesday, then I'd get in contact with him and tell him either get a tracking # or send a refund.

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:31 PM
I think you jumped the gun demanding a refund. If it doesn't show up by Monday or Tuesday, then I'd get in contact with him and tell him either get a tracking # or send a refund.

that was only said to get him to respond to me because he obviously didnt take me seriously until i said that

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:34 PM
but i would still rather have a refund at this point but i know it wont be fair of me to truly expect it until monday if i still havent recieved it

J31Rob
02-10-2007, 12:35 PM
I hate threads like these. It's just as easy to post a thread in tha member feedback section saying WHY you don't feel like he's a good seller/buyer, rather than calling him childish & starting a whole big long bullshit thread.

Lame, IMHO. If tha amp doesn't come in a couple days, persue it further. If it does, I bet you'll feel dumb.

iceteebone
02-10-2007, 12:40 PM
you seriously expect a refund while the amp is in transit? who the hell is gonna give a refund plus the amp? if the amp never arrives sure, but seriously i wouldn't expect a refund after the amp had been shipped

Twistid
02-10-2007, 12:42 PM
pbulous is a good person... i know first hand expierence

get off his nuts

but iceteebone is right, u cant expect a refund when the amp is in transit... that defeats the purpose of even buying it in the first place

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:43 PM
you seriously expect a refund while the amp is in transit? who the hell is gonna give a refund plus the amp? if the amp never arrives sure, but seriously i wouldn't expect a refund after the amp had been shipped

it obviously sparked a response by me asking so it served its purpose. thanks alot twistid- YOU DA MAN, lol

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:43 PM
I hate threads like these. It's just as easy to post a thread in tha member feedback section saying WHY you don't feel like he's a good seller/buyer, rather than calling him childish & starting a whole big long bullshit thread.

Lame, IMHO. If tha amp doesn't come in a couple days, persue it further. If it does, I bet you'll feel dumb.

why would i feel dumb? i didnt go the extent of starting a thread

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:44 PM
that was only said (regarding refund) to get him to respond to me because he obviously didnt take me seriously until i said that

reading is cool

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 12:45 PM
<--read half of first post and got bored

ive dealt with pboulos, done trades with him and have transactions in progress with him currently, and will more than likely make more deals with him in the near future. hes made no such childish remarks, and deals in the past with him went flawlessly.

Twistid
02-10-2007, 12:47 PM

ive dealt with pboulos, done trades with him and have transactions in progress with him currently, and will more than likely make more deals with him in the near future. hes made no such childish remarks, and deals in the past with him went flawlessly.

pbulous is a good person... i know first hand expierence

get off his nuts

but iceteebone is right, u cant expect a refund when the amp is in transit... that defeats the purpose of even buying it in the first place

:thumbupw:

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 12:48 PM
:thumbupw:

:wave:

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:48 PM

cool dude here for sure

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:50 PM
mods, please change name of thread to pboulos' positive ref feedback thread and get rid of first couple of retarted posts :laugh:

Bumpin97Jeep
02-10-2007, 12:51 PM
same here.. he is a great seller and i ahve not had a problem out of it and i plan on doing more business with him..

pboulos
02-10-2007, 12:55 PM
same here.. he is a great seller and i ahve not had a problem out of it and i plan on doing more business with him..

my #1 buyer right here folks

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 12:58 PM
/thread

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 01:14 PM
x2.
the waybill # is the tracking number.

i wasnt aware of this :uhoh: , and i apoligize for not knowing that was the tracking number but I dont like being but through b/s because the amp is 1-2 days late, and thats why i gave you the feedback i did.

Twistid
02-10-2007, 01:16 PM
this was nothing but a big misunderstanding

you shoudl both kiss and makeup

hoodkid
02-10-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm not mad at him but he came up wit that b/s because he wanted his money back, i know that's the excuse because if he hasn't recieived the amp yet why is he already trying to sell it? But o well thats up to him, i'll get this thread deleted

billabongcr
02-10-2007, 01:25 PM

fegs! :cuddle:

I'm not mad at him but he came up wit that b/s because he wanted his money back, i know that's the excuse because if he hasn't recieived the amp yet why is he already trying to sell it?

well if you werent replying to him, then i see pulling the refund card to get your attention fair game

pboulos
02-10-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm not mad at him but he came up wit that b/s because he wanted his money back, i know that's the excuse because if he hasn't recieived the amp yet why is he already trying to sell it? But o well thats up to him, i'll get this thread deleted

PLEASE get on aim!! PLEASE, lol

hoodkid
02-11-2007, 12:31 AM
fegs! :cuddle:

well if you werent replying to him, then i see pulling the refund card to get your attention fair game

i did reply to him the next day? :eyebrow: but anyways we've worked this out and I have no hard feelings towrds the guy and will get this thread deleted

Flipx99
02-11-2007, 12:42 AM
I have dealt the pb before and I did not find him to be a bad buyer. I give everyone who I sell to the option of USPS next day or carrier of thier choice within 5 days. He opted for USPS and I sent out. Then…I forgot a piece. He did not make a thread or anything. He sent me a PM saying there was no tweeter. I found it and sent it out the next day. I am iffy on this because I have dealt with the buyer before, I messed up and fixed it and the buyer did not raise cain over it.

espguitarist91
02-11-2007, 12:52 AM
he was patient with me (my friend) getting the money sent to him. one of the best transactions ill have.

pboulos
02-11-2007, 01:30 AM
I Love You All :inlove:

IamDeMan
02-11-2007, 07:28 AM

Men kissing and making up really turns me on.

pboulos
02-11-2007, 07:50 AM
Men kissing and making up really turns me on.

ehhhhh.... :blackeye: :crap: :rolleyes: :uhoh: :yumyum:

pboulos
02-11-2007, 09:01 AM
mod gonna delete this thread please?