PDA

View Full Version : Free Pitbull To A Good Home

JeremiahCoffel
02-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Hello all, I have a Rednose Pitbull, that I am needing to get a new home for. Her name is Mae-Day. She's current on all shots, including rabies. She recently got into a fight with our other dogs (Which we are also replacing them into new homes) and we just can't keep her, because we don't want her, nor our other dogs to end up severely hurt, or dead. We think she got into the fight because 3 of our other 2 of our other dogs started up on our Rot mix, and that's like her pup and she didn't like it, so she got the other dogs. So we thought it would be best for all our dogs to be seperated. (Which they currently are.) But as for that, she's a great dog, very hyper, loves car rides, and doesn't like cats, AT ALL! She will need a high fenced in yard, she can jump a 4FT. fence to get to the cats. She'll also need a very good, loving home. She's an outside dog, very muscular. She will need a home with no cats, dogs, or other animals. If you're interested in having a a free Rednose Pit, give us a call at 417-350-2797, ask for Stefanie, or Jeremy. Thanks for the interest.

Railrocker
02-09-2007, 02:15 PM
Sorry dude 2 kids, a cat and a dog. Doesnt sound like the pit for me!

bri487
02-09-2007, 02:17 PM
i'm a ****.

http://www.pravoslavie.ru/jurnal/society/euthanasia.jpg

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:20 PM
umm how do u plan on shipping in to someone? or is this just for local pickup? Shipping usually costs AT LEAST $250. then it goes up from there depending on how many miles. I believe we paid $450 or so to have 1 shipped over to ca (all the way across the country).

bri487
02-09-2007, 02:20 PM
on a second thought, whats the price on that thing shipped to cali?

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Sorry dude 2 kids, a cat and a dog. Doesnt sound like the pit for me!

the kids part doesnt matter. pitbulls are 1 of the best dogs u can have. The ONLY reason u here about them attackin people on the news is because its some dumb drug dealer or someone that is teaching them to be mean. Pomeranians and labs attack more people than pits do but the media doesnt play it just because its not a pitbull. Pitbull is #4 from the bottom on the list of dog attacks. I think collie's are #1 if i remember right.

bri487
02-09-2007, 02:24 PM
the kids part doesnt matter. pitbulls are 1 of the best dogs u can have. The ONLY reason u here about them attackin people on the news is because its some dumb drug dealer or someone that is teaching them to be mean. Pomeranians and labs attack more people than pits do but the media doesnt play it just because its not a pitbull. Pitbull is #4 from the bottom on the list of dog attacks. I think collie's are #1 if i remember right.

there is no best breed or worst breed. its strictly dependant on the dog and how it is raised, treated, etc... you stupid breedist.

tEh koRnDog
02-09-2007, 02:24 PM
wouldnt it just be cheaper to donate to the local SPCA to put up for adoption?

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:25 PM
there is no best breed or worst breed. its strictly dependant on the dog and how it is raised, treated, etc... you stupid breedist.

I didnt say it ws THE BEST dumbshit.. i said it can be 1 of the best

bri487
02-09-2007, 02:26 PM
I didnt say it ws THE BEST dumbshit.. i said it can be 1 of the best

i hope a pitbull bites you in the pea sized sack that you have and eats your children.

dumbshit.

JeremiahCoffel
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g149/JeremiahChristopher/mae-girls-creek060.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g149/JeremiahChristopher/mae-girls-creek020.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g149/JeremiahChristopher/mae-girls-creek011.jpg

Showrides
Awesome looking dogs. Best of luck finding a home for it.

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:27 PM
i hope a pitbull bites you in the pea sized sack that you have and eats your children.

dumbshit.

ok.. so me and my bro have 26 pits and we have had them for about the past 2 years. We have had at least 8 for about the last 5 years. No bites yet. quit being retarded. Oh yea not to mention my brothers kids playin with them. :rolleyes:

tEh koRnDog
02-09-2007, 02:28 PM
Awesome looking dogs. Best of luck finding a home for it.

x2

JeremiahCoffel
02-09-2007, 02:29 PM
wouldnt it just be cheaper to donate to the local SPCA to put up for adoption?

I would donate her, but there are laws against owning pitbulls around where we live, and if I took her up there, she would have to be put to sleep, and I ain't havin' that.

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:29 PM
x2

x3 she looks good. If you dont find it a home search for some rescues around there. They would keep it longer than a pound or anything like that before putting it down.

JeremiahCoffel
02-09-2007, 02:32 PM
x3 she looks good. If you dont find it a home search for some rescues around there. They would keep it longer than a pound or anything like that before putting it down.

I have looked, and all the rescues near us are more than 150 miles away, and I have nor the time, and money to take her up there.

massiveaudiocw
02-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Hope you find a good home for her.

bri487
ok.. so me and my bro have 26 pits and we have had them for about the past 2 years. We have had at least 8 for about the last 5 years. No bites yet. quit being retarded. Oh yea not to mention my brothers kids playin with them. :rolleyes:

26? ****, you need to quit humpin them. ok, i'm done with you.

WantedIsHere
labs attack more people than pits do but the media doesnt play it just because its not a pitbull

I have yet to ever see or hear of a lab attacking someone... Been around pits and labs all my life... have both and even have a half half mix of pit and lab.... I like pits dont get me wrong but dont be ignorant to their abilities... Thats how people get hurt... Having any animal around a child requires caution... The damage a pit will do is far greater then most other dogs... They are also harder to fight off as they tend to not back down to a fight and can be quite strong.

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:34 PM
26? ****, you need to quit humpin them. ok, i'm done with you.

another ignorant comment...

bibby
02-09-2007, 02:34 PM
I have a pitbull, and he thinks he is a lap dog.

:D(That is not me in the pic.)
http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n238/jbibby8218/Trillville/Trillville15.jpg

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:35 PM
I have yet to ever see or hear of a lab attacking someone... Been around pits and labs all my life... have both and even have a half half mix of pit and lab.... I like pits dont get me wrong but dont be ignorant to their abilities... Thats how people get hurt... Having any animal around a child requires caution... The damage a pit will do is far greater then most other dogs... They are also harder to fight off as they tend to not back down to a fight and can be quite strong.

yes i know this. Labs arent a bad dog at all. Im just referring to a list of facts that ive seen before. And yes everything u say is true.

massiveaudiocw
02-09-2007, 02:37 PM
btw how old is the dog?

Railrocker
02-09-2007, 02:39 PM

Yeah but he basicly says in his post that his dog isnt exactly the friendliest.

Ive been a dog owner all my life and I know that breed does not matter when it comes to agressivness. The meanest dog Ive ever met in my life was a friggin rat terrier. So dont go getting your ******* all in a bunch.

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:39 PM
im guessin about 2- 2.5 years... could be wrong lolzzz

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:40 PM

Ive been a dog owner all my life and I know that breed does not matter when it comes to agressivness. The meanest dog Ive ever met in my life was a friggin rat terrier. So dont go getty your ******* all in a bunch.

haha them little biches are mean.. and i was just sayin.. not jumpin on ya :)

Railrocker
02-09-2007, 02:42 PM
haha them little biches are mean.. and i was just sayin.. not jumpin on ya :)

yeah his name was Bubba! :laugh:

JeremiahCoffel
02-09-2007, 02:45 PM
btw how old is the dog?

The dog is about 2 years old.

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:46 PM
The dog is about 2 years old.

:woot: im good :D

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 02:55 PM
i would take him if the parents didnt have small dogs and u wasnt so far away.. good luck man.. and for yall to know 2 years old isnt old at all so dont be afraid to get him. They usually get up to 6-7 with no problems.

OCURIEL
02-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Nice dog. I love pits! Especially red nose pits. When raised the right way, they are very gentle. My kid rides my dog like it was a horse. Somehow pits know to be gentle with children.

twistedfreak
02-09-2007, 09:14 PM

why do you have 26 pitbulls?????????????????

how could you possibly give 26 dogs especially pitbulls(they crave alot of attention) the attention they desire?????????????

twistedfreak
02-09-2007, 09:16 PM

Ive been a dog owner all my life and I know that breed does not matter when it comes to agressivness. The meanest dog Ive ever met in my life was a friggin rat terrier. So dont go getting your ******* all in a bunch.

technicaly there are more aggresive breed types than other but in those aggressive breed types it comes down to genetics and the owner to predict how the dog will behave

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 09:18 PM
why do you have 26 pitbulls?????????????????

how could you possibly give 26 dogs especially pitbulls(they crave alot of attention) the attention they desire?????????????

because we own a registered kennel. And by taking all of them on walks everyday and we weight pull some of them in competitions. The ones that like to do it. So they get pulled at the house like 3 times every week then some weekends they go to comps. Then some of them do confirmation shows (like regular shows just based on looks and how well there taken care of).

60ndown
02-09-2007, 09:23 PM

yet,

i love all dogs, but if i had a kid and the kid was gonna get bit or attacked by a dog, id like that dog to be a tiny little thing that farted as bad as its bite, pitbulls are just so strong and have such a powerful bite, IF they 'go off' its gonna be ugly as phuk.

but as any real dog lover knows, theres no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners.

twistedfreak
02-09-2007, 09:26 PM
Then some of them do confirmation shows (like regular shows just based on looks and how well there taken care of).

yup i know what confirmation dogs are dude :rolleyes:
i train schutzhund sport and personal protection dogs

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 09:28 PM
yup i know what confirmation dogs are dude :rolleyes:
i train schutzhund sport and personal protection dogs

like i know u did :rolleyes: do i know you?.. no. I wasnt stating that only for u anyways, that was in case no one knew. Theres alot more people than u reading threads on the forum.

o yea

edit: so go die noooooob :D

twistedfreak
02-09-2007, 09:30 PM
but as any real dog lover knows, theres no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners.

actually there are bad dogs that come from bad breeing ie. puppy mills.
people that will breed anything to make a buck.

they breed bad temperments and genetic dissorders.
BUT it is not the dogs fault that they were thrown into this world to make money by morons!!!!!!!!!

and...i had a black cz import bloodline shepherd for the 3 time world police dog champion stormfront bronson.......this dog was psyco. would not stop biting me and anyone else he came in contact with.

so i sold him to the greenwood co. sheriffs dept.

twistedfreak
02-09-2007, 09:32 PM
edit: so go die noooooob :D

only if i can take you with me retard

like callin me a noob hurts my feelings:rolleyes:

60ndown
02-09-2007, 09:32 PM
I have yet to ever see or hear of a lab attacking someone... .

meet 'ebby'

try and walk past her with your hood up and she will phuk yo up :)
http://i7.tinypic.com/2r3dwtu.jpg

pitbull12888
02-09-2007, 09:33 PM
only if i can take you with me retard

like callin me a noob hurts my feelings:rolleyes:

:p: i wub joo :laugh:

twistedfreak
02-09-2007, 09:34 PM
:p: i wub joo :laugh:

LOL :laugh:

by the way sorry to hijack you thread boss.....i hope you find the cute lil tyke a good home.

JeremiahCoffel
02-10-2007, 01:54 AM
Just thought I would add a few things, people are talking about how they wouldn't want the pitbull's arounf their children, and I just wanted to add, I have 2 neices, a 6 year old, and a 5 year old, that have been around her all the time, she just gets too excited and tries to jump and give kisses. My 5 year old neice is smaller than my girlfriends 3 year old neice, so Mae does really well with kids, other than the fact that she jumps, and as for the aggressiveness of pitbulls, she was almost taken by the other dog which is half her size, because she looked like she didn't want to fight. I have never raised a dog to fight, and I think the reason they were fighting is because of food, the littlest dog (the one she got into a fight with) was always chased off by the 3 bigger dogs, and I guess she finally got tired of it. I hated seeing it happen, but I didn't want my pregnant girlfriend out there, so I had to literally pick up both dogs and pull them apart because the little one wouldn't stop. Mae didn't seem too worried about the fighting, she was more about protecting the dog the littlest 2 attacked, which she thinks is her pup.

jjski78
02-10-2007, 02:04 AM
Too bad I live so far away, and the fact that I already have 3 dogs and 3 cats. I'm planning on starting my own petting zoo in my house!

seth350
02-10-2007, 04:02 AM
What part of Missouri are you in? Close to TN?

JeremiahCoffel
02-11-2007, 01:04 AM
I live in Halltown Missouri (Southwest Missouri), About 20-25 Miles from Springfield Missouri, but I can possibly meet up around 100 miles from Halltown MO, 65656. But, It would have to be a day I am not babysitting, or at a doctors appointment with my girlfriend. I have a very hectic schedule.