PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Kappa

ooeygooey
02-08-2007, 11:40 PM
I just bought some Infinity Kappa 6.1 tonight so they should be here in a couple days. I got them for $215 shipped so i figured that aint bad. How do yall like the sound on them?

Haraady
02-08-2007, 11:58 PM
I have had a pair for about a year and really liked them. They are good all around speakers that get very loud. They are also very clear off of my alpine mrv-f345. Only downfalls I can hear in them is that they don't have a strong midbass and the tweeters are very bright. If you like bright tweeters then they will fit your needs. I just bought a pair of rainbow slc 265 to upgrade because I hear such good things. So if your order doesn't fall through im more than willing you sell you mine for a cheaper price. PM me if interested.

MBrock4u
02-09-2007, 04:36 AM
I used to run them for front stage until I went to Polk momo's. They are very loud and clean and for me the tweets were too harsh. They are good speakers, it just didn't have the sound I was looking for.

Gods_Prototype
02-09-2007, 01:37 PM
Make sure you break them in fairly easy, I had a problem with mine blowing on under the rated RMS. I like the sound they produce except turn down the tweeter or it will pierce your ears.

konechiwa
02-09-2007, 03:42 PM
their not bad. Somewhat bright, however god made EQ's for a reason. you can get better, but a good set all around IMO.