PDA

View Full Version : rawdogj fiasco

NeillBarber
02-07-2007, 10:19 AM
This is the message I get after all the bad mouthing and spamming II was subject to.

you know what i did some cooling down and thought about a few things, maybe i did fly off the handel .

i am sorry for that.

and after thinking more i think i can add the speakers you have left to my system some way.

could you please send the speakers?

Speakers are shipping today.

NeillBarber

Belunt
02-07-2007, 10:27 AM
Why make the thread?

Belunt
02-07-2007, 10:29 AM
Ahhhhh (http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212849)

NeillBarber
02-07-2007, 10:30 AM
NeillBarber

Randy Savage
02-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Hopefully this is all resolved now...glad to see it looks like you guys worked it out.

bdawson72
02-07-2007, 11:49 AM
good to see that everything has been resolved

rawdogj
02-09-2007, 11:01 AM
this was not worked out.... please see this post!!!

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2745391#post2745391

NeillBarber
02-09-2007, 05:33 PM
How was it not worked out? You apologized and asked for the speakers I had left AFTER I told you I would return your money.

You come up with a 1/2 cokced excuse that you took them to keep from getting ripped off? What a jack ***.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

NeillBarber

Polecat
02-09-2007, 06:12 PM
so you'll take the speakers now, yet still bad mouth Neill....<slaps forhead>

iceteebone
02-09-2007, 11:09 PM
maybe i see things differently but i'd be pissed if i sent payment for something only for the seller to sell it later to someone else

NeillBarber
02-10-2007, 07:59 AM
maybe i see things differently but i'd be pissed if i sent payment for something only for the seller to sell it later to someone else

I left town before it was known to me any money was sent.

There fore how did I selll sopeakers that were paid for? I had not received the money for them.

My business does not run on people who will "be right back."

I had no expectation of receiving the money when I left wednesday eveninga dn pulled out from my home at 5:00 the next morning. I do not have a computer at my home and had no way to know I was paid for anything. If I had I would have certainly not even taken the speakers with me.

You guys act like I did this intentionally. Like I sat around and said "screw him I sell em anyway" If thats what you think oh well. Thats not whjat happened.

NeillBarber

NeillBarber

iceteebone
02-10-2007, 11:06 AM
so why didn't you just refund him when you got home? i don't get it

rawdogj
02-10-2007, 02:07 PM
i opened a dispute and you told me oh i will just let paypal deal with it.

know it would take upwards of 20 days.

you are a freaking bad seller that try to act like your not in the wrong.

NeillBarber
02-10-2007, 03:36 PM
so why didn't you just refund him when you got home? i don't get it

He said he wanted to keep the speakers. GEEZ.

I offered the money and he said no. <end>

NeillBarber

rawdogj
02-10-2007, 04:01 PM
ahhh man you didnt offer me a refund you said you would let paypal deal with it, with a wait of 20 days i was stuck either way.!!

NeillBarber
02-11-2007, 11:01 AM
:rolleyes:

Bet if I gave you the money back on top of you already getting the sepakers you'd still have somehthing to complain about.

NeillBarber

mrray13
02-11-2007, 11:41 AM
i hate to say it Neill, but maybe you should refund the money as well as send him the speakers, or at least part of it. personally, i see your point (as well as his), but there is nothing mature about this forum, and your only going to keep getting badmouthed until the juvenile wins. i know that's alot to give up for a little reputation, but if you don't, your name can be mud in no time.

btw people, if polecat trusts this guy 110%, you should too. i don't know either of them personally, but i know people who do. and i know how well these guys take care of business. if Neill says he didn't know they were paid for, he didn't know they were paid for. and like polecat stated, when paypal says completed, that's on that person's side of the transaction. not both sides.

i'd buy from neill any day of the week and twice on sunday. good luck getting this resolved.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee :peace:

rawdogj
02-11-2007, 07:03 PM
in the end all the comes down to a few things.

i was left in the dark even after you said

Re: coax's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdogj
i will take 2 sets for 115 shipped what is your paypal?

"[email protected]
Ill ship as soon as it is transferred.
NeillBarber"

i didnt hear anything till a week later.

in the end all i wanted was what i paid for

and this is what i get

"Been at a trade show working all weekend and haven't lived on the computer.
Sold all but one set of 6.5's and one set of 5.25's at the show this weekend.
NeillBarber"

so instead of being out the money and waiting "for paypal to take care of it"

i was stuck taking the speakers i didnt really want.

all i ever wanted was what i paid for.

NeillBarber
02-12-2007, 08:46 AM
In everything you quoted I was concice and truthful.

If you transferred money Wednesday EVENING how could it have been shipped then either? If you want to take everthing to the literal side.

I was out of town. I responded to you as soon as I got to a computer again and that was not good enough. I did what it was you ASKED of me and that wasnt enough either.

:rolleyes:

My name can be mud on this forum if need be. The people who know me and how I conduct myself will know better. Thats what matters to me.

I sell equipment on a regular basis across the country. You know who it is that calls or referrs me? Competitors and manfacturers. Know why? Because I COME THRU.

Just shipped some batteries to Tampa last week for a customer who was referred to me by Will Alphonso.

NeillBarber

iceteebone
02-12-2007, 09:04 AM
i hate to say it Neill, but maybe you should refund the money as well as send him the speakers, or at least part of it. personally, i see your point (as well as his), but there is nothing mature about this forum, and your only going to keep getting badmouthed until the juvenile wins. i know that's alot to give up for a little reputation, but if you don't, your name can be mud in no time.

btw people, if polecat trusts this guy 110%, you should too. i don't know either of them personally, but i know people who do. and i know how well these guys take care of business. if Neill says he didn't know they were paid for, he didn't know they were paid for. and like polecat stated, when paypal says completed, that's on that person's side of the transaction. not both sides.

i'd buy from neill any day of the week and twice on sunday. good luck getting this resolved.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee :peace:

lmao

we juvies are so immature for wanting what we pay for :laugh: hopefully when i grow up i'll make as many e-buddies as you and can trust everyone and when i send someone money and don't get what i paid for, i won't say anything cause that would be juvenile and i'll offend his e-buddies :laugh:

i still don't understand why you just didn't hit the refund button in paypal? whole thing would've been over

also since you were talking about juveniles and mudslinging, it wasn't rawdogj who created this thread :fyi: it was neil mudslinging back at him

delvryboy
02-12-2007, 09:20 AM
It looks as if there was an agreement made before you left. I highly doubt you did any of this intentionally, however, there is a certain etiquette to selling on line. Learn it or don't sell.

mrray13
02-12-2007, 10:09 AM
lmao

we juvies are so immature for wanting what we pay for :laugh: hopefully when i grow up i'll make as many e-buddies as you and can trust everyone and when i send someone money and don't get what i paid for, i won't say anything cause that would be juvenile and i'll offend his e-buddies :laugh:

i still don't understand why you just didn't hit the refund button in paypal? whole thing would've been over

also since you were talking about juveniles and mudslinging, it wasn't rawdogj who created this thread :fyi: it was neil mudslinging back at him

yep, i have tons of e-buddies. did you not read what i posted at all? i see both sides, and i think neill should send both speakers and some money. but wait, i must be choosing sides, right? and it was rawdogj who started the slinging in the other thread, but again, i didn't mention anywhere where i understood where he was coming from did i?

no, truth of the matter is this, both sides have a valid arguement, and i can see both sides. but if neill believes that he can continue on without making a monetary payback, then so be it.

and truth is, this forum is juvenile. the majority of the peole here are indeed immature. in some cases, myself included. and you quoting my post and not completely reading or understanding it is one such case. it's too easy to pick and choose a line on slam on it. but read the whole thing. yeah, i feel as though rawdogj is a bit immature, so? i also feel as though neill should offer monetary compenstation. where exactly did i go wrong?

and the trust thing, well, if someone like tracy trusts him, then there is no reason why any of us shouldn't. i would say the same if it was scott from Fi, mike from SS, nick for SI, people in the industry who have proven themselves to countless people both on the boards and in the lanes, why would you not?

rawdogj, if i offended, i apologize. those are my opinions, and i'll stick by them.

iceteebone, you can e-blow me.

every now and again, both sides need to man up and come clean.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee :peace:

iceteebone
02-12-2007, 10:44 AM
yep, i have tons of e-buddies. did you not read what i posted at all? i see both sides, and i think neill should send both speakers and some money. but wait, i must be choosing sides, right? and it was rawdogj who started the slinging in the other thread, but again, i didn't mention anywhere where i understood where he was coming from did i?

no, truth of the matter is this, both sides have a valid arguement, and i can see both sides. but if neill believes that he can continue on without making a monetary payback, then so be it.

and truth is, this forum is juvenile. the majority of the peole here are indeed immature. in some cases, myself included. and you quoting my post and not completely reading or understanding it is one such case. it's too easy to pick and choose a line on slam on it. but read the whole thing. yeah, i feel as though rawdogj is a bit immature, so? i also feel as though neill should offer monetary compenstation. where exactly did i go wrong?

and the trust thing, well, if someone like tracy trusts him, then there is no reason why any of us shouldn't. i would say the same if it was scott from Fi, mike from SS, nick for SI, people in the industry who have proven themselves to countless people both on the boards and in the lanes, why would you not?

rawdogj, if i offended, i apologize. those are my opinions, and i'll stick by them.

iceteebone, you can e-blow me.

every now and again, both sides need to man up and come clean.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee :peace:

all he has to do is go into paypal, under said transaction hit details, go to bottom of page hit refund and this is over with. then again being as how i'm one of the "juveniles" this maybe totally ignorant. i'm not saying those people you mentioned are bad people, but if you were in rawdogj's would you really give a ****? i did read your post and you say "i hate to say it neil but you should refund the money" no **** he should. "btw people, if polecat trusts this guy 110%, you should too. i don't know either of them personally, but i know people who do." no we shouldn't. just because you know of a friend who knows him through a computer? and then because rawdogj makes a thread because he paid for speakers which are now gone is mudslinging and it made it all right for neil to come back with another thread with basically the sole intention to start mudslinging in the other direction? you people are interesting but i'll stick to my juvenile way of doing business :laugh:

saywhat?
02-12-2007, 10:54 AM
does he not get amps the exact same way Shane did? dirty if you ask me.

last i heard, they were in the same boat for products.

iceteebone
02-12-2007, 11:00 AM

what does that have to do with anything?

Polecat
02-12-2007, 11:22 AM
I don't think there was an agreement, prior to Neill leaving town. Looks like an email went across saying he would take two pairs, Neill said he would if and when payment was sent, which happended after he left for his show, which he sold them up front. When Neill got back, his email notified him that he only had one of each set left over...so it doesn't look like it was done prior to him leaving, to me.

Neill, send him his cash only return and just don't sell or pass on good deals on this forum is all I can say.

mrray13
02-12-2007, 11:53 AM
all he has to do is go into paypal, under said transaction hit details, go to bottom of page hit refund and this is over with. then again being as how i'm one of the "juveniles" this maybe totally ignorant. i'm not saying those people you mentioned are bad people, but if you were in rawdogj's would you really give a ****? i did read your post and you say "i hate to say it neil but you should refund the money" no **** he should. "btw people, if polecat trusts this guy 110%, you should too. i don't know either of them personally, but i know people who do." no we shouldn't. just because you know of a friend who knows him through a computer? and then because rawdogj makes a thread because he paid for speakers which are now gone is mudslinging and it made it all right for neil to come back with another thread with basically the sole intention to start mudslinging in the other direction? you people are interesting but i'll stick to my juvenile way of doing business :laugh:

ok, i don't remember calling you a juvenile until you quoted me. by hey, call yourself out, cool. i honestly don't need too, your doing a fine job.

and the peole i know who know tracy, know him in person. not just online. if it was solely online, i wouldn't trust them without personal experience. so don't speak of what you don't know. so yeah, i'll trust whomever he does.

and once again, i understand rawdogj's postion. but have you noticed neill's story has yet to change? usually when one is lying, things change. sometimes it's obvious, sometimes it's not. but something always changes.and nothing has changed. neill was unaware payment had been made. rawdogj payed wednesday evening, neill wasn't around his computer. there was a prelimanary agreement, but no money had changed hands at the time neill walked away from his computer. so neill took what he thought was unsold goods and sold them. was it bad form seeing how rawdogj had verbally commited to pay? yeah, that's why i agree with him, rawdogj. but how many people get scammed on this forum? without payment, neill could assume that rawdogj might or might not pay, so he covered his bases and took his speakers to sell to people with cash in hand. which is why i understand neill's side.

i even think the mudslinging both ways is somewhat justified. i never said otherwise. all i said was this forum is immature and neill needs to make some sort of monetary compensatation to applease the situation. my reason for calling rawdogj a juvenile is simply due to the style and wording of his posts. neill has been mature and forthright is talking/responding to everyone of rawdogj's comments/posts. i have yet to see him bail out of anything.

so i say again, read what you want into what i saying, but at least read what i typed. i never badmouthed anyone for either thread. i actually support rawdogj getting compensated for the misunderstanding and lack of communication. for that's all this is. noone was out to scam anyone. and if you think otherwise, you're a fool. cry poor etiquette if you must cry something.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee :peace:

rawdogj
02-12-2007, 12:41 PM

umm no i did not get amps like shane!!

i WAS sponsored by orion, i am no longer sponsored, and i have moved on from that company to use other products.

think DD and soundstream gave me anything??? nope nothing all bought by me.

as to this whole transaction taking place....

i sent payment just a few mins. after getting the pm from neill.

he has said he dosent have a computer at home but then sends me an e-mail a couple of days ago saying he is going to bed he is done with me for the night....

sounds like a fourm of getting my Pm's een if not a computer.

i feel there is no reason he wouldnt have known i sent payment.

but hey i dont see anything comming from this other than i had to take something i didnt buy so that i could have something.

im done with this as its not going to change what happened to me , just let it change what may happen to YOU!

Polecat
02-12-2007, 12:55 PM
FYI, Neill doesn't have a computer at home.

so you did email Neill, telling him you would take the two speakers, the 6.5" and 5.25"?

Neill, if those have been shipped, this post is done I'd think.

NeillBarber
02-12-2007, 03:23 PM
FYI, Neill doesn't have a computer at home.

so you did email Neill, telling him you would take the two speakers, the 6.5" and 5.25"?

Neill, if those have been shipped, this post is done I'd think.

Sent em FED EX last week. Same day he said he wanted them.

NeillBarber

Polecat
02-12-2007, 04:06 PM
cool, then IMHO, case closed.

rawdogj
02-12-2007, 04:24 PM
ok tracy

lets say your comapny called up and bought 40 of something from anyone, later in the week your company get an e-mail saying that they sold your items for more money and cant get you more.

now they come back and say they are just going to let the credit card company handel it for the refund....

see where this is going.

i understand you want to stick up for your team you have made, but he was in the wrong.

i never got a sorry , a part. refund .... no i had to settal for .. its all my fault and take what i could get!

Polecat
02-12-2007, 06:13 PM
ok, you emailed asking to buy 2 sets iof speakers, he replied as soon as I see money, you casn have them
he leaves for an extended weekend
someone at a show buys them
<him still NOT knwoing you sent the money>
he get's back, see's you sent the money
he emails you and say's i don't have them anymore
you all go back and forth
you tell him "ok, send the 6.5" and 5.25"
he does
you still get mad because he doesn't ahev a computer, nor 'hold' these for you, with the possibilty you didn't buy them once he get's back

see where I'm going...

i just sold a shifter for my son, told several guys asking for it, first $100
and a dad was the first money transferred, but it wasn't the first guy asking because he waited, so he lost out
he told me he would like it, but the other guy paid first
today, <this happended Friday> the 'other' guy emails and say's he can pay for it next Friday...I'm like "sorry, it's sold".

If Neill is sending you now, what you aksed for and was ok with then, it's over, period.
If you wanted a refund, keep your line and request a refund. But DON"T say you only will take what you can, then bad mouth him for selling something, you did not have cash/in/hand at the time. Remember, he was gone, and sold them prior to your response Monday/Tuesday.

if you were ok enough to accept the 6.5" and 5.25" he is sending, it's done. You made the decision, now you'll have to accept it, whether you feel it's right or not. I see both sides, but how could Neill knowingly walk away from the computer for a show, and sells them right then, and KNOW you wired the money. "A bird in the hand..."

iceteebone
02-12-2007, 07:16 PM
ok, you emailed asking to buy 2 sets iof speakers, he replied as soon as I see money, you casn have them
he leaves for an extended weekend
someone at a show buys them
<him still NOT knwoing you sent the money>
he get's back, see's you sent the money
he emails you and say's i don't have them anymore
you all go back and forth
you tell him "ok, send the 6.5" and 5.25"
he does
you still get mad because he doesn't ahev a computer, nor 'hold' these for you, with the possibilty you didn't buy them once he get's back

see where I'm going...

i just sold a shifter for my son, told several guys asking for it, first $100
and a dad was the first money transferred, but it wasn't the first guy asking because he waited, so he lost out
he told me he would like it, but the other guy paid first
today, <this happended Friday> the 'other' guy emails and say's he can pay for it next Friday...I'm like "sorry, it's sold".

If Neill is sending you now, what you aksed for and was ok with then, it's over, period.
If you wanted a refund, keep your line and request a refund. But DON"T say you only will take what you can, then bad mouth him for selling something, you did not have cash/in/hand at the time. Remember, he was gone, and sold them prior to your response Monday/Tuesday.

if you were ok enough to accept the 6.5" and 5.25" he is sending, it's done. You made the decision, now you'll have to accept it, whether you feel it's right or not. I see both sides, but how could Neill knowingly walk away from the computer for a show, and sells them right then, and KNOW you wired the money. "A bird in the hand..."

so the same day he is leaving for this show he gives him his paypal addy and says to send money? if it were me being a juvenile and all i would've said "hey i'm leaving for a show and may sell them then, here's my cell phone number since i won't be near a computer" or "i'm taking them to a show and may sell them, i'll pm you after the show if they are still available" or "i sold them at the show, and didn't know you sent payment, here is your refund"

Polecat
02-13-2007, 06:19 PM
I think there was some mis-communication on both sides,but how many times do you say "send me the money" and never hear back from someone.....

but looks like his speakers now are on the way.

alan_parssons
02-14-2007, 07:24 AM
What I think is amusing here is all this coming from Rawdog a guy who has ripped me off for $600 and has been ignoring my e-mails for well over a week. I like how he preaches like some sort of evangelist on here yet has totally ripped me off!! I even have proof elsewhere on this site that you were trying to sell the item on here (as well as ebay) when I had already paid for it.

Can you say Crook???

tprj82
02-14-2007, 08:02 AM
be ready for your in box to blow up

alan_parssons
02-14-2007, 08:19 AM
be ready for your in box to blow up

Do you mean mine, do you think I would register myself with an e-mail address I use a generally?

Also why should I sit back and let someone screw me for $600 without having a public shout about it!!

NeillBarber
02-14-2007, 09:23 AM
What I think is amusing here is all this coming from Rawdog a guy who has ripped me off for $600 and has been ignoring my e-mails for well over a week. I like how he preaches like some sort of evangelist on here yet has totally ripped me off!! I even have proof elsewhere on this site that you were trying to sell the item on here (as well as ebay) when I had already paid for it.

Can you say Crook???

Interesting.

NeillBarber

rawdogj
02-14-2007, 09:27 AM
this has nothing to do with neil.

i sent his item..... he is in another contury.... i cant help shipping delays!!!!

AudioXtremes
02-14-2007, 09:50 AM
I few points I observed from only reading. These are only my opinion.

You gave Jason a price, then he agreed and asked for your paypal. Then when you replied with your paypal that was an agreement. You shouldn't have sold them untill you heard from him or gave it longer than a day.

Just because tracy trusts his team member doesn't mean I will. After all if I controlled weather or not someone was on a very high end team I would trust that they wouldn't want to screw me.

No matter how anyone thinks Jason has handled himself(which to me wasn't bad) Neil is a business owner and should conduct himself better than he did.

AudioXtremes
02-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Also, a paypal transfer does not say completed untill it is completed on both ends FYI. And Neil should have refunded the money as soon as he saw the payment because he knew he couldn't fill the order he just wanted to try and get Jason to take what he had. Which he accomplished.

All the times I've heard bad things about Neil makes this just another *** Neil has stuck his **** into raw(no pun intented).

AudioXtremes
02-14-2007, 09:55 AM
I was not paid before I left. I went to a show to sell equipment. These speakers were not paid for when I went to the event and I sold them.

Lie, you just didn't check. Don't say you weren't paid if you didn't check.

NeillBarber
02-14-2007, 10:05 AM

i sent his item..... he is in another contury.... i cant help shipping delays!!!!

But you have his money and he dosent have his product.

NeillBarber

alan_parssons
02-14-2007, 10:07 AM

Quite right it hasnt, more of an issue about communication and the fact you couldnt be bothered to reply to my mails whilst happily clearing up your own issues. All this thread makes you is a little bit of a hypocrite, although from reading all the different bits Im inclined to side with you as well (sorry Neil).

Im just throwing my toys out of the pram to get a reaction rather than being ignored and hopefully I will have something to show for the $600 soon.

NeillBarber
02-14-2007, 10:08 AM
All the times I've heard bad things about Neil makes this just another *** Neil has stuck his **** into raw(no pun intented).

Another?

Ive only sold 2 things on this site.

He was given an option. He was getting his money back and chose not to. How was this screwing him?

Who exactily have I been getting over on?

I was not paid before I left.

NeillBarber

NeillBarber
02-14-2007, 10:14 AM
[QUOTE=AudioXtremes;2763149]
You gave Jason a price, then he agreed and asked for your paypal. Then when you replied with your paypal that was an agreement. You shouldn't have sold them untill you heard from him or gave it longer than a day.
QUOTE]

Businesses run on sales NOT PROMISES.

How many car dealerships would survive if they held cars for 2 or 3 days BC people called and said they would come in?

You put yourself out there as if your a business owner but don't really understand how it works.

I can not pay rent or eat with e-promises or paypal money. I usually dont even ship ANYTHING until the money clears just as I stated. This means MY BANK not some e account that can be frozen by a scammer. In which Im out money AND PRODUCT.

This has heppened to me time and again. I will not allow it any longer.

I wont pass along any other deals I come across through this site. To the ones how have benefitted Im sorry.

NeillBarber

AudioXtremes
02-14-2007, 10:18 AM
Someone please close this thread so Neil has no reason to ever come back. BTW Neil, how long has your business AudioExtremes been in business?

rawdogj
02-14-2007, 10:18 AM
dude your a *****.....

you cry that i didnt send payment, when you know i did.

we will see each other at finals ..... not an e-threat.... but understand that this is not a good biss. deal.

as for allan .... i have shipped his item, he may not have it but it was shipped!!

AudioXtremes
02-14-2007, 10:21 AM
[QUOTE=AudioXtremes;2763149]
QUOTE]

Businesses run on sales NOT PROMISES.

How many car dealerships would survive if they held cars for 2 or 3 days BC people called and said they would come in?

You put yourself out there as if your a business owner but don't really understand how it works.

I can not pay rent or eat with e-promises or paypal money. I usually dont even ship ANYTHING until the money clears just as I stated. This means MY BANK not some e account that can be frozen by a scammer. In which Im out money AND PRODUCT.

This has heppened to me time and again. I will not allow it any longer.

I wont pass along any other deals I come across through this site. To the ones how have benefitted Im sorry.

NeillBarber

Funny thing is I am a business owner. And I do tons of things on people's word and promises.

BTW I can pay rent and eat with paypal money. Sorry your computer illiterate.

hemiscott
02-14-2007, 10:22 AM
I have to laugh at these people saying, Once he sent his paypal address, that means its like a contract, thats bs. I can't count how many times i have sent my paypal address for payment, when selling, only to never receive payment or hear anything back...

I'm NOT sticking up for anyone in particular but, if he didn't want the speakers that are left, he shouldn't have said he wanted them and just asked for a refund.

AudioXtremes
02-14-2007, 10:23 AM
I have to laugh at these people saying, Once he sent his paypal address, that means its like a contract, thats bs. I can't count how many times i have sent my paypal address for payment, when selling, only to never receive payment or hear anything back...

I'm NOT sticking up for anyone in particular but, if he didn't want the speakers that are left, he shouldn't have said he wanted them and just asked for a refund.

Its not a contract. Its just a verbal deal. And you should wait longer than a day before you sell it to someone else.

hemiscott
02-14-2007, 10:29 AM
Its not a contract. Its just a verbal deal. And you should wait longer than a day before you sell it to someone else.

Sorry, wrong choice of words, on my part..

NeillBarber
02-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Someone please close this thread so Neil has no reason to ever come back. BTW Neil, how long has your business AudioExtremes been in business?

8 years.

NeillBarber

AudioXtremes
02-14-2007, 10:52 AM
8 years.

NeillBarber

Oh well. Just wondering which came first you or me. I've only had my name for 7 years.

NeillBarber
02-14-2007, 10:53 AM
dude your a *****.....

you cry that i didnt send payment, when you know i did.

we will see each other at finals ..... not an e-threat.... but understand that this is not a good biss. deal.

as for allan .... i have shipped his item, he may not have it but it was shipped!!

If you dont want the speakers send them to me and Ill give you the refund and the return shipping. If you choose not to do this then what else can I do.

You people are amazing.

I haven't cried about a thing only stated the facts.

If I would have gotten back and the money wasnt ther I would have been out the sale all together.

Threaten me all you want Ill continue to be around. Ive given you my number several times to call me but you haven't.

Audio Extremes. If you trust your money thats been lef tin a paypal account BEWARE. I lost just over $1700 that way a couple of years ago trusting people's word.

NeillBarber
02-14-2007, 10:54 AM
PS your right I knew you sent payment. SUNDAY NIGHT! When I got on a computer since the first time Wednesday afternoon..

NeillBarber

NeillBarber
02-14-2007, 10:55 AM
Oh well. Just wondering which came first you or me. I've only had my name for 7 years.

There are too many Audio Extremes in the US to count.

Still a cool name though.

I did mine with the "E" to make it a lil different.

NeillBarber

NeillBarber
02-14-2007, 10:56 AM

My point exactly. I do not run my business on promises. They dont pay the bills. $$ does.

NeillBarber

rawdogj
02-14-2007, 11:07 AM
you know what i feel a lil screwed, but i did recive the speakers.

next time i deal with someone i will just have to be super clear or lose out.

im done with this post.

Polecat
02-14-2007, 11:20 AM
makes me want to quit forums entirely....too much drama. While we argued over a pair of inexpensive speakers, you have a guy that has not gotten his $600 worth of good. Good business would be provide a tracking number, trace it and follow up with the carrier you (rawdogj) used, until your buyer is satisfied with his transaction.

AudioXtremes, I think you,I and several others don't have much we can add professionally as we don't know all the details of the money transfer, timing, Neil or rawdogj's whereabouts at any given time. so hard to pass too much judgement, yet you immediately blame Neill.

Neill, take my advise earlier, and don't sell here anymore is all I can offer advice on.

rawdogj
02-14-2007, 11:27 AM
tracy take my advice, just becuse you work at kicker, and have the kicker team.....

IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU GOD and able to tell anyone that you trust someone is just that a post saying oh yeah i trust him......

so freaking what that you trust him , look at HCCAFAN .... alot of people trusted him.

basicly what im saying is .... mind your own unless you are neils daddy or his keeper!!

and with my other transaction it is being worked o now.... once more none of your biss.

Polecat
02-14-2007, 11:53 AM
tracy take my advice, just becuse you work at kicker, and have the kicker team.....

IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU GOD and able to tell anyone that you trust someone is just that a post saying oh yeah i trust him......

so freaking what that you trust him , look at HCCAFAN .... alot of people trusted him.

basicly what im saying is .... mind your own unless you are neils daddy or his keeper!!

and with my other transaction it is being worked o now.... once more none of your biss.where did I state I was God, or king of anything. this is an open forum for anyone to reply. That's what you get for posting anything on an open forum. So that is your problem ponch, not mine. I have just as much right to add my input about anyone, anything as anyone else does. I said i trust Neill, that is my RIGHT to say that, doesn't mean I am waiving my hand over some secret holy water making everyone believe me, now does it. Your now just upset it's become open you have a problem yourself with other buyer. Again, you opened that can or worms.

Don't throw rocks if yourself, live in a glass house.

Don't want anyone seeing your 'biss', get off the open public forums!;)

rawdogj
02-14-2007, 12:24 PM
my biss. is a lil diff. then how neil screwed me.... your butt buddy didnt send what i bought.

i did send what was paid for .... its going to a diff. part of the world.... i cant help how long it takes.

so umm yeah .... go swing on neils nuts somemore

Polecat
02-14-2007, 12:28 PM
oh, your a big man with name calling, shows your maturity, like I expected.

Neill sent you, what you agreed too. read page 2 or 3 when I said, if you want a refund, stick to it. But you neglected, so don't gripe NOW that you only took what you could get. ;)

as far as the shipping to the other part of the country, then get off here and at least answer his emails, you've neglected to reply too.

rawdogj
02-14-2007, 12:33 PM
ummm like i said i am taking care of his e-mails and shipping.

you just think your someone great..... your not.

like i said before go swing on neils nuts, you seem to be good at it.

rawdogj
02-14-2007, 12:35 PM
AudioXtremes, I think you,I and several others don't have much we can add professionally as we don't know all the details of the money transfer, timing, Neil or rawdogj's whereabouts at any given time. so hard to pass too much judgement, yet you immediately blame Neill.

but you just cant keep from comming here trying to turn it around on me.

god does neil do *** favors just for you?

Polecat
02-14-2007, 12:36 PM
ummm like i said i am taking care of his e-mails and shipping.

you just think your someone great..... your not.

like i said before go swing on neils nuts, you seem to be good at it.you think, that I think I am someone great....I never implied or tried to imply that, but you continue to bring that up, so please don't haunt/stalk me.

Want to make verbal attacks, be man enought to do it in person. other than that, your labeled an Ethug.:blackeye:

Polecat
02-14-2007, 12:37 PM

but you just cant keep from comming here trying to turn it around on me.

god does neil do *** favors just for you?your do a good enough job turning yourself, you don't need my help.

Like I said, ethugs FTL!:p:

rawdogj
02-14-2007, 12:50 PM
ok tracy , im not the type of person to sit idel and just run there mouth.

your a bigger man to sit here and try to down grade me as if i did anything wrong.

yeah i see your the bigger man..... see you around

iceteebone
02-14-2007, 01:01 PM
makes me want to quit forums entirely....too much drama. While we argued over a pair of inexpensive speakers, you have a guy that has not gotten his $600 worth of good. Good business would be provide a tracking number, trace it and follow up with the carrier you (rawdogj) used, until your buyer is satisfied with his transaction.

Neill, take my advise earlier, and don't sell here anymore is all I can offer advice on.

out of all the transactions i've done on this forum (close to 100) i never seem to find myself in these situations. i still don't get why sunday night when he saw payment go through, that he didn't instantly refund. just a week ago i had a bunch of people ask for some cheap battery terminals and i gave out my paypal addy to 2 people, and both sent money. i ended up refunding the guy that was second in line and explained the situation and that was the end of it. i just don't understand why neil would let those blow out of proportion.

Polecat
02-14-2007, 01:10 PM
out of all the transactions i've done on this forum (close to 100) i never seem to find myself in these situations. i still don't get why sunday night when he saw payment go through, that he didn't instantly refund. just a week ago i had a bunch of people ask for some cheap battery terminals and i gave out my paypal addy to 2 people, and both sent money. i ended up refunding the guy that was second in line and explained the situation and that was the end of it. i just don't understand why neil would let those blow out of proportion.

like I said, I have no clue nor have anymore info that anyone else reading this, so that'd be a good question for Neill.

Polecat
02-14-2007, 01:11 PM
ok tracy , im not the type of person to sit idel and just run there mouth.

your a bigger man to sit here and try to down grade me as if i did anything wrong.

yeah i see your the bigger man..... see you around

you slung mud first, I'll be around

LvnLoud
02-14-2007, 06:46 PM
rawdog, didn't you sell a bunch of Orion gear last year and took everyone's cash, and moved without shipping anything for like a month or two? I remember so many people could not get in contact with you for the longest time.

iceteebone
02-15-2007, 12:19 AM
rawdog, didn't you sell a bunch of Orion gear last year and took everyone's cash, and moved without shipping anything for like a month or two? I remember so many people could not get in contact with you for the longest time.

i think that was hccafan but i really don't see what that has to do with this transaction

rawdogj
02-15-2007, 11:11 AM
yeah it was 1 item, but that person was well taken care of.

rawdogj
02-15-2007, 11:12 AM
and why is it all you kicker guy seem to think im in the wrong??

97cavy
02-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Wow Jason, way to make a positive example for your sponsors, I cant believe anyone would want to back you. It really kills me how ignorant you truly are.

So how long till the van burns down?

duece212
02-15-2007, 12:04 PM
<soapbox>

From the outside the last two sales/feedbacks that have gotten outta control on this forum appeared to do so from a little fault on both ends of these transactions (buyer and seller)

Unfortunately internet sales on a forum can go that way if the slightest thing goes wrong and you have an "edgy" buyer. Thats why if your going to sell on a forum you have to understand that risk and weigh out if its worth selling here.

The last two sales that went wrong here...it appears the seller feels they are gifting this forum with their sales, they are somehow above the forum, and the forum isn't worth the full end to end service that a face to face sale would get. People expect that service even if its on the internet...and sometimes they expect more because of the "on-demand" sense of the internet, not always right, but just how it is.

You have to understand that or you will have problems selling here. If you feel the large amount of exposure for sales this site gives isn't worth giving the respect a sale needs...don't sell here or this stuff will continue to happen.

Unfortunately in both this transaction and the other big flame war here on the forum, both reached an agreement to stop the *****ing, but then ego's and pride flared it back up.

Well thats how I see it from the outside, as an occasional seller/buyer here that see's crap like this impacting people's confidence when they approach future transactions here...possibly mine. Both of you need to quit pokin the bear...accept the deal, or secondary deal you agreed to, and move the *** on. All you two are doing is making yourselves look worse the longer you drag this out...for no positive gain whatsoever!

You both fukd up, no matter to what extent. Find the middle ground and get over it.

</soapbox>

rawdogj
02-15-2007, 12:07 PM
you are right i am done

97cavy
02-15-2007, 12:18 PM
OMG ur such a tough guy.

Why does every single post of yours have to do with wanting to beat people up?

FYI threating PM's are gay, as well as deleting posts where you threaten people.

Since you deleted it, here it is again
rawdogj has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - rawdogj fiasco - in the Buyer/Seller Feedback forum of Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com.

This thread is located at:
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213274&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
ok lets get this out there, since some of you seem to think i did something wrong.

i had NOTHING to do with my car being destoyed.

most everything i sold after came from another forum member, or replacment of this i had in warranty.

and that has nothing to do with being shitted on by neil.

i paid for something i didnt get... plain and simple.

if you dont like me .... who cares.... if you think you want to do something about not liking me ... well you know you will see me around.

none if that changes the fact that neil is a seller!

Again, always threating crap, good job e-thug

rawdogj
02-15-2007, 12:22 PM
why must all you sit behind a computer and talk ****.

many of people have had the chance to say things to my face.... they never do it.

tey sit behind a keyboard and type ****.

this was about a bad deal, plain and simple.

you turned it in to something else.....

keep sitting behind the keyboard talking **** anymous and you will still be a *****.

say it to my face and you will be a beat down *****.

see how simple this can be???

i have and will never back down from anyone.... when i say im going to do something i do it.

i dont sit here and talk **** for my fun....

Randy Savage
02-15-2007, 12:24 PM
Stop being an internet tough guy.

That's all you do when you come here. It's happened before, you sit there and talk **** about how you can beat everyone's ***...you can't.

Shut up.

97cavy
02-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Stop with the school yard, meat head, e-thug tough guy ****, noone is impressed.

I dont have to meet you in person to know how much of a **** head you truly are.

Ok, you can beat me up, congrats, you'll still be a douche bag after ya did

BoomingCreation
02-17-2007, 12:20 PM
lol i just chuckled.

MadAudio
02-17-2007, 04:44 PM
honestly this whole thing is like making a mountin out of a mole hill....
it doesnt seem to me at all like he was trying to rip you off and this whole thing simply happened because of bad timming. as soon as he saw your email he contacted you and let you know the score.offered alternate product and let you decide wether you wanted it or not.
in the real world sometimes things get snagged up.
i could see if he was dodging you or lying in some way but it seems to me he tried to be as straight forward as possible.he honestly told you he sold em and for what ever reason he did not get your email before he left .
he gave you options you made your decision yet your still complaining ......