PDA

View Full Version : NeillBarber = ????

rawdogj
02-05-2007, 05:54 PM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=209056

paid on the 31st was told i would get update and they would be shipped out as soon as money cleared, money was instant....

no updates till i got this...

"Been at a trade show working all weekend and haven't lived on the computer.

Sold all but one set of 6.5's and one set of 5.25's at the show this weekend.

NeillBarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdogj
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeillBarber
Quote:
i will take 2 sets for 115 shipped what is your paypal?

mitcht88@hotmail.com

Ill ship as soon as it is transferred.

NeillBarber "

now money was sent on the 31st .... why no update, you had a chance to send that e-mail why not update with whats going on?

does that e-mail say you sold them all and now you cant sell me mine that i paid for?

please provide tracking OR a REFUND!!

or should i just open a paypal dispute??

dbman150
02-05-2007, 06:00 PM
well that *****

JoshHd6
02-05-2007, 06:03 PM
think he got u bro..

Last Activity: Yesterday 05:41 PM

Rc 415
02-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Neil is a great guy he will not scam you

dbman150
02-05-2007, 06:05 PM
i wouldnt say he got you

Chevyaudio
02-05-2007, 06:06 PM
He isn't a scammer...but he sure did let this deal fall through.

Happens to the best people sometimes, but its still not an excuse.

rawdogj
02-05-2007, 06:54 PM
i fully understand shipping and work delays , all i need is an update as if these are not comming then i want my money back for use on other speakers.

just an update is all i ask for!!

rawdogj
02-05-2007, 09:03 PM
so still no update.....

should i just go ahead and file the dispute??

melnlovr911
02-05-2007, 09:09 PM
I would open a dispute. The only transaction I had with him he opened a dispute within like 3 days because it wasnt shipped. Over the weekend. Then after I supplied the tracking info he still wouldnt remove the hold on my acct until like 4 days after he recieved the item. And when opening the acct he sent it straight for paypal to intervene. not even a chance for me to reply with the tracking info i informed him he would get later that day.

snoopdan
02-05-2007, 09:12 PM
I would open a dispute. The only transaction I had with him he opened a dispute within like 3 days because it wasnt shipped. Over the weekend. Then after I supplied the tracking info he still wouldnt remove the hold on my acct until like 4 days after he recieved the item. And when opening the acct he sent it straight for paypal to intervene. not even a chance for me to reply with the tracking info i informed him he would get later that day.

ooo i remember when he did that to chad....HE WAS PISSED....and I was kinda purturbed too, having a fellow team member get shat on :furious:

rawdogj
02-05-2007, 09:36 PM
giving him till midnight to respond anyway to me then im opening a dispute!!

rawdogj
02-05-2007, 11:11 PM
can i get a freaking update???

do i have to post on every forum (termpo, here , everywhere)

just to get an answer!!!!

What is your deal? I actuaLLY WORK AND DONT LIVE ON THE FORUMS. i told YOU i ONLY HAVE ONE SET OF 6.5'S AND ONE SET OF 5.25'S LEFT. I sold the 6.5's at a trade show for $80 per set.

How could I ship you 2 sets if I only have one left.

I dont understand what you need an update on. I never told you I shipped them or accepted your money through PAYPAL.

If you dont want to buy I dont really care all that much. I was giving them away at that price anyway. If you dont want the deal no sweat off mine.

If you want to be an internet junkie and post about me so be it.

I NEVER SAID I SHIPPED THEM. I TOLD YOU I DIDNT HAVE 2 SETS, But you want to know where your 2 sets are?

Im apologize for having to run my business and not check these forums 20 times a day. You sent me 3-4 messages a day and can look to see if they have been read or not. You could have seen very easily I had not read the messages and got a clue that I hadnt been on.

I wansnt ignoring you.

If you want the drivers I have left fine with me. If not thats cool too.

NeillBarber
850-694-2314

the deal was 2 sets of 6.5" speakers , you told me $115 shipped for the 2 sets to me in ohio.

i told you i would take the 2 sets , you then gave me your paypal and i paid you.

you have now gone on to say you sold the 2 sets you were selling me?

i would like a refund!!!

it is very bas biss. to say you have something forsale and take payment (weither you took it out of paypal or not you knew 2 were sponken for)

and then sell the items for a few $$ more!!!

looks as if he sold the 2 i paid for!!! and now wants me to take 1 6.5 and 1 5.25" set.... thats not what i paid for ....

buyer beware!!!

waiting for a refund!

NeillBarber
02-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Your amazing.

I was not paid before I left. I went to a show to sell equipment. These speakers were not paid for when I went to the event and I sold them.

Just like everything else I took.

I gave you your update last night. I didnt accept your payapl payment. I told you want I had left and this is all the slack I get.

Why not say "well I wanted 2 sets of 6.5's. Can you sent my money back?"

I would have yes and that be the end of it.

But you have the gawl to come on here and do this? Wow.

Some of us dont keep the internet on our cell phones or live on these forums. I only post stuf here for sale to help people out with nice deals from time to time.

I will no longer do this because of the way you guys act.

As you can see in what this pillar of your community quoted there lies my phone number....not an email or any internet jargun but my PHONE NUMBER. To allow tow "adults" to discuss what is transpiring.

Instead you come back in her with another quote.

This is why most seasoned and veteran competitors do not list anything for sale or pass along many good deals.

Because of the people who whould rather drag us through the mud than use their heads.

What exactly would I do with teh $115? Send my kids to college? Make a truck payment?

Come on guys use your heads. Selling my extra gear definately isn't about getting rich. I was trying to help out those of you who can't get what you want without the good deals.

NeillBarber
850-694-2314

NeillBarber
02-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I didnt ask you to take a 6.5 and a 5.25 set! All I did was tell you thats what I had left as in TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

All you had to do was say NO THANKS.

You guys need to get your acts together.

NeillBarber

NeillBarber
02-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Neil is a great guy he will not scam you

Thanks.

NeillBarber

rawdogj
02-05-2007, 11:52 PM
Total Amount:
-$115.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
Jan. 31, 2007
Time:
08:24:42 PST
Completed

how could you have not recived payment?

yeah so you come here and post that you did nothing wrong , yeah ok and all the while im still waiting for a refund!

rawdogj
02-06-2007, 12:16 AM
if you refund the full amount , the dispute will close and we can be done with this.

we will never have to speak to each other if you can please just refund me my money.

thank you

Randy Savage
02-06-2007, 04:00 PM
He sent payment on a Wednesday.

You went to a show "all weekend".

"all weekend"= Sat/Sun to me.

NeillBarber
02-07-2007, 10:32 AM
He sent payment on a Wednesday.

You went to a show "all weekend".

"all weekend"= Sat/Sun to me.

I left Thursday morning and was gone until Sunday evening.

A trade show usually isn't 2 days.

Thanks.

NeillBarber

NeillBarber
02-07-2007, 10:33 AM
http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213274

NeillBarber

tprj82
02-09-2007, 08:43 AM
dont worry their was a fire and he lost everything give him 2 weeks and he will sell it to you,

neils a decent dude, your far from perfect jason

NeillBarber
02-09-2007, 08:57 AM
dont worry their was a fire and he lost everything give him 2 weeks and he will sell it to you,

neils a decent dude, your far from perfect jason

Thanks.

NeillBarber

rawdogj
02-09-2007, 10:49 AM
i will not say anything good about neill, he is one of the wrost sellers i have delt with.

he recives money on a wed. , he then e-mails me on a i think monday or tues. telling me he sold what i paid for.

he then tells me that he only has X and X forsale as he sold the other for more money.

well i open a dispute and it will take a good 20 days to get anything back, so i cut my lose and tell him to send the 2 speakers he has left.

i only did that so i woudnt be scammed.

he is a very bad seller that will tell you he will ship when money is recived and then 1 week and 1 day later he will ship you items you didnt even pay for but took so you wasnt scammed. he also never offered to refund the diff. in price.

yeah great guy here people............. WILL NEVER BUY FROM

and im not the only one!!

Polecat
02-09-2007, 04:52 PM
wow...I trust Neill 10 fold, and with travel time, events are usually longer. heck, for SBN I casn be gone for 5-7 days.
On your paypal account, completed means the trasnaction was done on your side. If Neill refused it, it will take a couple days or more to get it back in your account.
If you don't want to do business with him, that's cool, but I trust him 110%.

NeillBarber
02-09-2007, 05:22 PM
wow...I trust Neill 10 fold, and with travel time, events are usually longer. heck, for SBN I casn be gone for 5-7 days.
On your paypal account, completed means the trasnaction was done on your side. If Neill refused it, it will take a couple days or more to get it back in your account.

Thanks.

NeillBarber

NeillBarber
02-09-2007, 05:28 PM
Quote:
you know what i did some cooling down and thought about a few things, maybe i did fly off the handel .

i am sorry for that.

and after thinking more i think i can add the speakers you have left to my system some way.

could you please send the speakers?

Contrary to popular belief actual retailers do not need internet forum business to stay in business.

The only point of me posting here was to pass along good deals to other enthusiasts, but I will no longer do this.

Because of Jason's mentality that all I need to do is sit aroundon the conputer and hope to make a living. NO THANKS!

I have to go to weekend shows and help actual instore customers before I can check or respond to ANYTHING internet based.

I have an actual store not an estore.

Even after explaining my itenary(which you were not owed) and you apoligizing you still come on here with your one sided ignorant explanation of the events that took place. You use not doing business with me as a threat and I say thanks in return.

NeillBarber

NeillBarber

rawdogj
02-09-2007, 06:32 PM
i bought 2 sets of 6.5's speakers , im going to recive 1 6.5" and 1 5.25" as "that all i have left as i sold the others for $80 a set" !!!

so how am i wrong , i know that you didnt sell me what i wanted and i had to **** it up.

you didnt have whatb i bought so i had to take something,.

you are a bad seller!!

rawdogj
02-09-2007, 06:33 PM
and after talking with a bunch of people have e-mailed and PM'ed me .... i am not the 1st person to feel this way.

open a dispute 1-2 days after not reciveing something, yeah you still a ***** in my book.

see you at finals!!

nVRuckus
02-09-2007, 08:09 PM

trust or not them replies make him look like an ******* to me. Its easy to claim being busy when holding on to someone elses money. Not everyone has all this money to afford to be without $115. I know I've decided not to deal with him on 2 seperate occasions because of his attitutude while replying on inquiries on items.

LuckyT
02-10-2007, 12:06 AM
Seems to me Neill had the money before he left for his show and still sold the speakers to someone else to make more money. Now Jason is stuck with something he didnt want and can't even get a refund for the difference. Pretty straight forward shady to me.

NeillBarber
02-10-2007, 07:51 AM
I offered the money back people.

He CHOSE not to take it. How would that be any fault of mine?

He paid Wednesday night. I left Thursday morning not knowing there had been any moenys paid. I's supposed to keep speakers sitting around on someones word?

You guys are amazing. Im a little more busy dugint the week thanmost I guess.

Instead of getting out in my region tryingt o expand my business I should sit her and wait for PM's.

GEEZ.

NeillBarber

NeillBarber
02-10-2007, 07:54 AM
[QUOTE=rawdogj;2746751] i had to take something,.

QUOTE]

Yea the money I offed to send you back, but you CHOSE to take the speakers. Saying "I can use them in my system"

I knew I should have sent you the money, but I was trying to make ya happy and do what you asked.

If I had sent the money back it would be

"I asked for the speakers he had left and he wouldn't sned them to me."

I couldn't have won either way.

BTW didnt I send the speakers the same day you asked me to? But I was trying to steal your money while I was out of town. :rolleyes:

NeillBarber

NeillBarber

NeillBarber
02-10-2007, 07:59 AM
I left town before it was known to me any money was sent.

There fore how did I selll sopeakers that were paid for? I had not received the money for them.

My business does not run on people who will "be right back."

I had no expectation of receiving the money when I left wednesday eveninga dn pulled out from my home at 5:00 the next morning. I do not have a computer at my home and had no way to know I was paid for anything. If I had I would have certainly not even taken the speakers with me.

You guys act like I did this intentionally. Like I sat around and said "screw him I sell em anyway" If thats what you think oh well. Thats not whjat happened.

NeillBarber