PDA

View Full Version : ebaker and expo5.0 trade specifics

expo5.0
02-03-2007, 06:44 PM
I am trading a american bass xd2000 which has only been used for 3 days (i did some testing in my mercedes with it) and is in perfect mechanical, physical, overall condition to ebaker. In exchange he is sending me two Kicker L7 12s in great overall condition. He will also be paying shipping on both ends. However, he can send the $20 i'm guessing that shipping will be for the xd2000 at any point (including after receipt) if he so chooses.

We will both ship on this coming monday.

Here is a picture of the amplifier (i know it *****, but figured it would suffice)

IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f400/silentdrew/11407.jpg[/IMG]

ebaker
02-03-2007, 08:34 PM
hey man the pic doesnt work. and i will be posting mine up tomorrow evening. will be shipping them out to you monday morning most likely.

expo5.0
02-03-2007, 10:23 PM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f400/silentdrew/11407.jpg

ebaker
02-04-2007, 03:29 PM
here is the pic and its all boxed up and ready to ship up to you tomorrow. i will get you the tracking number as soon as i get it shipped.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h172/ebaker_2006/subs2.jpg

expo5.0
02-04-2007, 04:26 PM
thanks man

ebaker
02-04-2007, 04:28 PM
anytime. ups will pick it up at about 3 tommorrow and my mom will give me the tracking number for you. when you get a chance give me a call so we talk about some subs for my car for this amp. thanks

expo5.0
02-04-2007, 04:30 PM
after the super bowl?

pm me your number again?

ebaker
04-09-2007, 08:04 PM
well i cant seem to get a hold of expo5.0 so i figure i would post up on here.

Well here is the deal guys. we made the trade he got my subs and told me i waited to get the amp from him and then one night a guy calls my phone and says he has an electronic device that the box it was in was torn to shreads. so i go to get the amp from him. i get the amp and its dented on the ends and the box is torn to shreds. so i call expo5.0 and let him know what happened.
He filed a claim with dhl who shipped it to the wrong place and then after almost a month of waiting they told him they were going to send him the money which was 400 bucks to cover the damage of the amp. well my dad decided to call expo5.0 and talk to him about who should get the money. my dad made his point to him that i should get the money because i have the amp that could quite possibly mess up later because dhl threw it around. i should get all the $400 because if the amp does mess up i cant send it in because US amps will not fix it because it is messed up on the outside.
Well expo5.0 agreed with my dad, and then later on said he got the check from dhl. i told him to go ahead and take $75 out of it because i owed him some money for a 1/0 kit i bought from him. so he told me he would send the money to me. it has been two weeks and i have tried to call him and pm him and he still hasnt sent me the check or called and talked to me about it. what should i do???

ebaker
04-14-2007, 07:02 PM
hey man i still havent recieved the money in my paypal. how long does it usually take????