PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem with my account

reneeb7363
01-25-2007, 11:42 AM
I logged in this morning and found that my user name/registration had been used to flame the forum and a bunch of members on here. I am requesting that the whole unathorized thread be deleted. (I have already changed my password) I don't know how my password was hacked/discovered but I take this very seriously.
I have been trying very hard to redeem myself in here and that stupid thread just killed me.

Thank you to any mod or admin that can help me. (please)

jmanpc
01-25-2007, 11:46 AM
some of the posts were kinda funny...

jmanpc
01-25-2007, 11:51 AM
The mods might be able to tell who logged into your account by their IP

myjaja
01-25-2007, 11:52 AM
The mods might be able to tell who logged into your account by their IP

yeah

OneKrazyKeebler
01-25-2007, 11:59 AM
how do we INFACT know that it wasn't you?. . . jk man, if it wasnt you the IP would be different and the mods would know that! Mod can u concur his statement to forgive him of all wrong doing?

LOL:dont:

:ladysman:

reneeb7363
01-25-2007, 12:03 PM
fyi: we lost our servers just after 6pm Eastern time for scheduled maint... normally dont log out, instead I close the window and go home... my fault...

I got in this morning and opened and it showed I was logged out, curious. I logged in, took care of a lil business and HOLY CRAP! I am very ashamed and didnt find anything very funny. This has probably killed my rep.. sorry guys..

reneeb7363
01-25-2007, 12:46 PM
hah sorry but i forget that renee is a supposed female. . . . she just doesnt seem like a girl to me. No offense if u really are . . . . but with just forums. . . I cant really tell?

please keep this one clean... I made another under apologies

azbass
01-25-2007, 12:50 PM
did yo pm the admin at all? before making a thread about it

reneeb7363
01-25-2007, 12:58 PM
did yo pm the admin at all? before making a thread about it

still showing my noobishness... I thought that is what this part of the forum was for.. no, I didnt pm anyone about this.. I thought a Mod could delete any thread in the lounge?

iceteebone
01-25-2007, 01:02 PM
i searched and only your name appears as the only one to log into your account.

LIAR

reneeb7363
01-25-2007, 01:07 PM
i searched and only your name appears as the only one to log into your account.
LIAR

????????????????????:eyebrow:

I work until 6:30 my time (8:30 Eastern) and my internet access was unavailable from 4-6:30 for scheduled maint... we are adding a new wing to our office and they took everything off line to put all the new equipment in. I'll take pictures of the construction if you want proof... I wasnt even able to check my e-mail... I couldnt even do my job, other than answering phones, all pick up and tracking requests had to be forwarded to the individual terminals.

I am very serious about this, i know you like to joke, icetee, but I dont think this is a very good one.

saywhat?
01-25-2007, 01:08 PM
bahaha pwnt my icetee.

why are you so ****ed worried about this lol. i love pissing people off on here. hell i met 3 or 4 people at the florida meet that i really pissed off/argued with and were just fine.

iceteebone
01-25-2007, 01:11 PM
when i checked your account the only user name that came up that logged into your account was you

saywhat?
01-25-2007, 01:12 PM
when i checked your account the only user name that came up that logged into your account was you

meaning only her IP?

iceteebone
01-25-2007, 01:13 PM
meaning only her IP?

only her IP was attached to her account

reneeb7363
01-25-2007, 01:14 PM
bahaha pwnt my icetee.

why are you so ****ed worried about this lol. i love pissing people off on here. hell i met 3 or 4 people at the florida meet that i really pissed off/argued with and were just fine.
I know, I remember fondly pissing you off and being really mad.... just some of the stuff that was said in that thread, not about me, but things that were said, that I wouldnt say to you guys, really bothered me...

i dont log out of my id when I leave, i just close the window and go home...that way all my cookies/history etc are saved for the next time and I don't have to log in again, at home or at work.... I wont ever do that again tho... is it possible that my password was compromised and they logged in as me, I dont fully understand what you are saying or what you are checking for this information...

iceteebone
01-25-2007, 01:16 PM
I know, I remember fondly pissing you off and being really mad.... just some of the stuff that was said in that thread, not about me, but things that were said, that I wouldnt say to you guys, really bothered me...

i dont log out of my id when I leave, i just close the window and go home...that way all my cookies/history etc are saved for the next time and I don't have to log in again, at home or at work.... I wont ever do that again tho... is it possible that my password was compromised and they logged in as me, I dont fully understand what you are saying or what you are checking for this information...

i'm saying that no other members on this board have logged into your account and that it would have to be some unregistered user, or yourself

reneeb7363
01-25-2007, 01:38 PM
good enough... i guess... time to move on??

DBfan187
01-25-2007, 02:42 PM
:hilariou:

azbass
01-25-2007, 02:45 PM
ok fine i did it.

:uhoh:

iceteebone
01-25-2007, 03:04 PM
good enough... i guess... time to move on??

it's time for you to take responsibility when creating threads that backfire on you ;)

Chevyaudio
01-25-2007, 03:08 PM
dbMike...where is that pretty blue screen that shows IPs? post it, your over there laughing must be some pretty funny in teh Mod CP

And im with Teebone, BS. You got your internet feelings hurt, and now you are making excuses.

iceteebone
01-25-2007, 09:44 PM
dbMike...where is that pretty blue screen that shows IPs? post it, your over there laughing must be some pretty funny in teh Mod CP

And im with Teebone, BS. You got your internet feelings hurt, and now you are making excuses.

there is nothing to show. it just shows renee's name. i'd post it but for some reason i can't upload it. :crap:

MikeofTulsa
01-29-2007, 02:43 AM
fyi renee icet is not a mod.

Eugenics
01-29-2007, 03:40 AM
Yeah, you have a problem with making ****** posts. Its been a problem for months now.

SAG3
01-29-2007, 05:02 AM
Sounds to me like you **** at the internets...

ThomasG
01-29-2007, 04:24 PM
awwww did reeneb get her felling hurt?

haha hacked into your account Bullshit

:bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: :bsflag: