PDA

View Full Version : FS: 160 GB External Hard Drive By OWC

walkychalky
01-25-2007, 02:33 AM
Specs: http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other%20World%20Computing/MS8U5160GB8/

I bought this for my laptop but the usb port doesn't provide enough power to get it going without the AC adapter and i only have firewire on my main PC. So basically it is useless for me. It has to be connected via firewire to get enough power to run without the optional AC adapter. If you don't have a firewire port and are still interested you can purchase the AC adapter from www.otherworldcomputing.com for $15 or so. I am asking $200 shipped OBO. I paid almost $250 for it after shipping and it is almost brand new. It is really convenient if u have a firewire port because it doesnt need any other power source other than the port. It is the largest hard drive i have seen that has this option, which is why it is somewhat expensive. It also has about 80 GB's of music on it as of now, mostly rap, that i can leave on it if the purchaser wants it. If not, i can reformat the drive before shipping. The drive works on both macs and PC's, but must be formatted accordingly. If you have a mac you will have to format it yourself tho, because i don't have one. Item will include all original packaging, hard drive, usb cable, firewire cable, and leather carrying pouch. PM me for references. Will post pics if there are any potential buyers who want them.

walkychalky
01-25-2007, 06:23 PM
bump

walkychalky
01-27-2007, 12:34 AM
no takers....??

tEh koRnDog
01-27-2007, 12:46 AM
i would take it, but i dont have the money, ive ben wantin one....good price tho, free bump

walkychalky
01-27-2007, 09:34 PM
one more bump b4 ebay.....

walkychalky
01-29-2007, 05:46 PM
maybe just one more :)

walkychalky
02-01-2007, 05:19 PM
bah...u guys ****.....egay it is then