PDA

View Full Version : iva-w200 & background question

LUV2BHATED
01-23-2007, 12:35 PM
i just bought my wife one just wondering if any1 knew of or has a program to convert pics into apn format so i can toss sum custom ones on it , i was able to find 1 site that sum1 converted pics for u but i would like to do them on my own if possible

LUV2BHATED
01-23-2007, 08:49 PM
bumpin it up

LUV2BHATED
01-23-2007, 11:36 PM
let me bumb it 1 more time

Cmonster
01-25-2007, 09:15 PM
The only way I've been able to change backgrounds is through the alpine website. What is the website you found that will convert pictures to the .apn format? I would love to put some great photos on my screen.
Thanks
Jim

Rich B
01-25-2007, 09:22 PM
I found this for you, hope it helps.

APN Wallpapers
These are provided free as is with no warranty or guarantee they will work for you. Use them at your own risk, I will not be responsible for any damages that result in the use/misuse of these files. I highly recommend using an official APN file first to ensure you know how to use them and that your unit doesn't have any problems in the first place.

Don't forget, some units (Type A) only allow one wallpaper per disc while others (Type B) only allow up to ten. Both types require the files to be in the root folder with no subfolders.

http://www.pride-rock.com/forum/apnlist.php

LUV2BHATED
01-25-2007, 10:48 PM
:2thumbs: yea cmonster wut he just typed

60_cent
01-29-2007, 10:58 PM
I found this for you, hope it helps.

APN Wallpapers
These are provided free as is with no warranty or guarantee they will work for you. Use them at your own risk, I will not be responsible for any damages that result in the use/misuse of these files. I highly recommend using an official APN file first to ensure you know how to use them and that your unit doesn't have any problems in the first place.

Don't forget, some units (Type A) only allow one wallpaper per disc while others (Type B) only allow up to ten. Both types require the files to be in the root folder with no subfolders.

http://www.pride-rock.com/forum/apnlist.php

SWEET....

I just loaded one on my HU and it looks great..