PDA

View Full Version : pioneer 780 question

xshort_ex
01-19-2007, 05:18 AM
how do i actually load up the picture to the face?
I downloaded the program and did everything
do i have to burn it as audio or data or what?

zSnb
01-19-2007, 08:24 AM
there is a huge tutorial at the site you downloaded the program from. But once you creat the LKA file you burn that to a disc as data. Then you take it into your car and turn your 780 completely off. Then hold down the "EQ" and "List" buttons at the same time until the unit beeps. The screen will open up for the download disc. Insert the disc with the LKA file on it into the unit and let it download. If you have your own movie on there then expect the unit to take about 15 minutes to load the disc. If its just pictures, give it about 2 minutes.

xshort_ex
01-19-2007, 04:34 PM
i've tried to load 3 images i created on the program, wen it goes into download mode, it reads the disc as error

zSnb
01-20-2007, 12:19 PM
ok...did you creat an LKA???? if you didnt turn those three images (LKD's) into an LKA file then your head unit wont read them. In the program where you created the pictures there is a tab at the top that says "Export". Go into that tab. Load the picture files (LKD's) and fill them into the slots more towards the right side of the screen. Towards the bottom right hand corner of the screen there is another button that says "LKA File Export". Click on that. It will then make one LKA file out of the three LKD's you had in the slots. Find that LKA file, burn it to a disc, and your head unit will have no problem reading it when its in download mode.

xshort_ex
01-21-2007, 03:18 AM
thankz alot

zSnb
01-21-2007, 05:39 PM
np prob glad i could help you out. Go to this thread: http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207237 I've got quite a few nice pics and movies that i made myself for you to put onto your 780.