PDA

View Full Version : Brand new Katzkin tan leather kit for 02 - 04 Altima

mysilver02alty
01-17-2007, 01:39 PM
I just bought this off of ebay but i decided to go with a different color. I haven't even received it yet but i am trying to see if anyone is interested in this one. This fits 2002 - 2004 Nissan Altimas. I have no idea if it fits 05's and 06's too.

It is the Katzkin leather interior kit. Goes for around 650.00 - 800.00.

THIS IS NOT A SET OF SEAT COVERS.!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT A SET OF SEAT COVERS.!!!!!!

This is the actual kit that gets installed, just like at the stealership, except Katzkin is 10 times better quality.

Im guessing it will cost me around 30.00 to ship it, maybe 40.00 depending where you are in the U.S.

If anyone is interested, let me know here, or pm me. Also, my yahoo instant messenger is rjb0978 and my Aol im. is silver02alty.

i'd like to get 400.00 for the kit. Im sure i could get that much no problem if i put it on ebay because all of these sets are selling at 400.00 minimum plus shipping and up to 800.00. I just thought i would offer it up here first before i put it back on ebay.

Pictures will come as soon as i receive it which should be by early next week. Thanks alot

I've bought and sold a few things on here and I can give references. I also have 99.3 % feedback on ebay with over 350 transactions.