PDA

View Full Version : need help w/ port design

MAD MAX101
01-09-2007, 05:27 PM
yo.. i am building a box for 2 12" kicker L7s.. here are the dimensions are 32w x 13h x 33d... i have the box design already i just need help with the ports... this is will be my 1st box... so any help will be thankful..... thanks in advance

DaBurner
01-09-2007, 08:07 PM
i think you should put 1 port tube on each side of the box, towards the bottom behind the sub

the tubes themselves should be about 6 inches wide or so

or if u really want it to do it another way buy 4 port tubes maybe 5 inches wide and put them on the top of the box towards the back where the magnets are by the subs pointing up(this will make your L7's pound crazy)

15nissen
01-09-2007, 08:10 PM
i think you should put 1 port tube on each side of the box, towards the bottom behind the sub

the tubes themselves should be about 6 inches wide or so

or if u really want it to do it another way buy 4 port tubes maybe 5 inches wide and put them on the top of the box towards the back where the magnets are by the subs pointing up(this will make your L7's pound crazy)

dont give advise if its plain dumb. more people will be inclined to help if you say what kind of car, music you listen too etc.....more info the better:)

MAD MAX101
01-09-2007, 11:27 PM
dont give advise if its plain dumb. more people will be inclined to help if you say what kind of car, music you listen too etc.....more info the better:)

thanks i drive a 98 chevy lumina and i listen to mostly rap and rock