PDA

View Full Version : Check out my amp install!!!!

ridered36
01-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Hey, i am 15 and this is the first install for an amp i have done. It took me about 6 hours, but it turned out really good and was well worth my time. I have to make a matching one for the left side of my trunk for my other MTX, and i will do a similar enclosure for my JBL 1200.1. Let me know what you guys think of it.....

cant figure out how to show picture...:mad:

ramos
01-16-2003, 01:24 PM
put the url of your picture here :)

Savant
01-16-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by ridered36

cant figure out how to show picture...:mad:

If you look at the bottom of the message screen (when you are making a post), there is a 'browse' button.. lets you find a pic on your HD.. when you submit the post, it uploads the image.. It has to be 400x400 or less pixels and less than 30,240 bytes..

If you have the images on the web, you can link them inline with "<linkhere>" (without the quotes, they are there so it shows up.. it's HTML and would be interpreted by your browser)..

Hope that helps..

ridered36
01-16-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Savant
If you look at the bottom of the message screen (when you are making a post), there is a 'browse' button.. lets you find a pic on your HD.. when you submit the post, it uploads the image.. It has to be 400x400 or less pixels and less than 30,240 bytes..

If you have the images on the web, you can link them inline with "<linkhere>" (without the quotes, they are there so it shows up.. it's HTML and would be interpreted by your browser)..

Hope that helps..

I know how to get it to the list part, but then i go to click submit thread and it says picture is to big. I made the picture smaller and then used that file name, but for some reason the picture show up big again:rolleyes:

Savant
01-16-2003, 05:06 PM
Try saving the 'smaller' pic in a different location from the original.. then verify it's actually smaller.. and try to use .jpeg format, that's a compressed format..