PDA

View Full Version : Help Buying good speakers!!

SilverSix311
01-03-2007, 09:24 PM
I need some help buying some speakers for my Honda Accord!! I bought the "Dual XDMR7710" headunit for my car the other day and i wanna get some speakers to go along with it. Ones in there arent very good. I would like them to be able to crank some bass out of em and not blow. I listen to music loud obviously and i would like to keep doin so. I dont want any distortion from them either. Im gonna get some subs after i buy this but i just want this so i can enjoy driving. I was thinking about buy some Dual speakers some 6x9,s and some door speakers. Dont know what ishould get for door speakers. I'm goin to install them myself so i dont get charged out the ying yang. Please help me guys
~ Brandon

Hintzyboy
01-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Take the Dual HU back, and pick up a decent unit. Then get some Pioneer REVs for your speakers. As far as coaxials go, the REVs are great. If you want top quality sound, go with some components, but if you just want to get loud, and sound decent, coaxials will be fine. Also, you can get 2 sets of the REVs for under $200.

wesl56
01-03-2007, 10:07 PM
read read read :D