PDA

View Full Version : Who are the major dealers on here for speakers (rainbow, a/d/s, etc)

ls1pimp
01-02-2007, 12:50 AM
I have talked to the CDT dealer on here, and his prices destroy any website i have seen. So this got me thinking, are there any other dealers on here that most of the forum deals with for other brands? Like rainbow, A/D/S, or any other good component brands? Im not sure i want CDT's again, which is why im seeing what else is out there. But it would make it much nicer for me to research if there are dealers on here that people have dealt with, so i can really see what is in my budget. Thanks guys. :cool: If there are, and you dont' want to post their name for some reason, please PM me.

Trey803
01-02-2007, 12:54 AM
6spdcoupe does rainbow and ARC i think
I know some dude does kicker

ls1pimp
01-02-2007, 12:59 AM
6spdcoupe does rainbow and ARC i think
I know some dude does kicker

sweet man! :veryhapp: That's why i love these forums, its so easy to find hook ups. Not only do you learn about things, but you also get hookups when you are ready to buy. :cool: just Pmed 6spdcoupe, can't wait to hear back from him and see what his prices are like

regal8r
01-02-2007, 01:05 AM
check out www.premier-audio.com...they always got an ad at the top of CA's forum home page, not to mention theyre in omaha ;)

danz24
01-02-2007, 01:12 AM
check out www.premier-audio.com...they always got an ad at the top of CA's forum home page, not to mention theyre in omaha ;)

I've bought from premier audio before. Pretty good experience, I was also their first Canadian customer.

Audio Junkies
01-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Some great guys over at Premier Audio and I've heard nothing but positive things about them.

The link above is messed up, here is a good one: www.premier-audio.com

They are also listed as an authorized dealer for Rainbow which is always a plus.

kublkmax
01-02-2007, 08:29 PM
6SpdCoupe is the man you need to talk to. He is an authorized dealer in all things high end and some not so much High end. Rainbow which he has been dealing for a long time, Hertz, Audison, Morel, Dyn, CDT, OZ, Eclipse, Alumapro, Arc, Focal. Don chime in any time I am sure that I forgot something. Oh DLS is another.

ksauers
01-02-2007, 09:03 PM
6SpdCoupe is the man you need to talk to. He is an authorized dealer in all things high end and some not so much High end. Rainbow which he has been dealing for a long time, Hertz, Audison, Morel, Dyn, CDT, OZ, Eclipse, Alumapro, Arc, Focal. Don chime in any time I am sure that I forgot something. Oh DLS is another.

The man with everything. Sure wish I lived in Jersey

slick rick
01-02-2007, 09:10 PM
The Don FTW. Anything you want he has it...

ngsm13
01-02-2007, 09:11 PM
I gotta love me some Don.

nG

PremierAudio
01-02-2007, 11:52 PM
I think Don and us are the only Authorized dealers of Rainbow on here. Don has been on here for a long time and is a great guy. You will get great service and info from the both of us. We are always here to help!

ls1pimp
01-03-2007, 04:13 PM
I think Don and us are the only Authorized dealers of Rainbow on here. Don has been on here for a long time and is a great guy. You will get great service and info from the both of us. We are always here to help!

hey, i sent you a pm again . :D

PremierAudio
01-03-2007, 04:51 PM
Replied.