PDA

View Full Version : formulas

eclipticvisions
12-31-2006, 03:43 AM
i am going to put in a alpine type r 12 and i am not sure the formula to come up with port size. and length . or should i say how do you tune a ported box to the hz you want and what should i tune it to when i figure out how to do it . im looking for a half and half between spl and sq

Johnny Drama
12-31-2006, 03:45 AM
I bet the search button would answer your questions. Maybe even a sticky or two...

mikey060
12-31-2006, 03:48 AM
:uhoh:

eclipticvisions
12-31-2006, 03:50 AM
thought maybe some one had one type r 12 and could help me out i have been searching i am sorry but even if i could tune the box i do not understand how it will affect the sound above and below the tuning frequency and the sound is most important as with most but i want more spl than what sealed has to offer

PV Audio
12-31-2006, 10:44 AM
If you need a box design, then PM me and I'll help ya out. :)

Johnny Drama
12-31-2006, 02:59 PM
If you need a box design, then PM me and I'll help ya out. :)

That better be free or you will be banned on the spot for that...

PV Audio
12-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Banned for what? Good god man, get off my balls, look around you. People make designs for people, there's no way in HELL that's bannable.

Johnny Drama
12-31-2006, 03:17 PM
Banned for what? Good god man, get off my balls, look around you. People make designs for people, there's no way in HELL that's bannable.

**** yeah its a bannabe offense.

You dont see us allowing Don, or premier audio, or any other shop to say...PM me, I willl hook you up with what you need.

I am not playing. You are not to advertise. You are not allowed to use this forum as your personal business site. If you want to do so, pay for the god **** advertising like everyone else.

No more warnings. You do it again and you will be gone.

PV Audio
12-31-2006, 03:18 PM
That isn't ****ing advertising, I said pm me and I'll help you out. I've said that well over 30 times and not gotten a single penny because it was help ONLY. Get off my balls and spend your time more wisely.

Johnny Drama
12-31-2006, 03:20 PM
That isn't ****ing advertising, I said pm me and I'll help you out. I've said that well over 30 times and not gotten a single penny because it was help ONLY. Get off my balls and spend your time more wisely.

Drop is now or I'll start your vacation now. I am serious. You are using this site in a way that the admin does not like. You are making excuses in the grey area to try and make your reasons legit. I personally dont give a ****. No more warning...

PV Audio
12-31-2006, 03:23 PM
Okay bud.