PDA

View Full Version : Speak me some speakers

Rahoooool
12-30-2006, 05:57 AM
Sup. Been reading the forums. Just joined. I bought a Ford Fairmont 1993. The audio in it is shithouse. At the moment, all I have cash for is a headunit and speakers. I'll buy the amp and subs lata.

Headunit
I'm thinking on either a Pioneer DEH-P6850MP or Pioneer DEH-P9850BT with Pioneer CD-SR100 remote. Still unsure.... :( The only thing is, my car came with a stacker I want to keep. It's a Sony CDX T67 - any ideas???

Speakers
I'm a noob in this field. Want to suggest? No more than say $600AUS I've heard a brand called Kicker is fantastic. So what say?
In my car, I have 2 front stock speakers in the doors. I don't know the size, maybe 6" or something, not too deep. In the back, behind the car seats, there are 2 Pioneer 6*9" (I think). Friends say that good front speakers I could find for about $100Aus if I'm lucky. It's the back ones that I really care about cos I don't have a sub yet.

What sort of music?
I mainly listen to trance/dance/techno. I am an audiophile and I DJ at parties around where I live. I also listen to RnB, pop, rap and other misc. Pretty much everything except country and rock.

The system can be a "frankenstein" of audio products:laugh:
I think I would like sound deadening, except I would like some more info on it...
online stores. I am sketchy about them because I have never bought anything off them so have 0-trust. But if there is a good deal and the members here can convince me that it's safe and worth it, then why not.

So beef up my car:laugh:

Laterz.

bdawson72
12-30-2006, 05:59 AM
uh didnt u say this in another thread

Rahoooool
12-30-2006, 06:04 AM
mmhmmm:) so wanna help me out?

champaned_out
12-30-2006, 06:39 AM
why do you have 4 threads with 4 different titles but every thread is the same shiet... maybe if you stop whoring the forum and do a search people will help you out

shiipseki
12-30-2006, 08:33 AM
but he is an australian wh*re does it make it different? :laugh:

helotaxi
12-30-2006, 11:17 AM
What sort of music?
I mainly listen to trance/dance/techno. I am an audiophile and I DJ at parties around where I live. I also listen to RnB, pop, rap and other misc. Pretty much everything except country and rock.
I'm I the only one that noted the glaring contradiction there?