PDA

View Full Version : help me get into competing

Insomniac119
12-29-2006, 04:31 PM
Hello,

I would like to test my sub against some other competitors and see how it fairs, where should i start? I mostly just want to see how many db's I can hit and if I can walk away with a trophy or not. I'm not looking to becoming a member or anything. Is there any events were anyone can sign up for one day and compete? What league should I look at?

Also, I live in Wichita, KS ,if that helps, and I have one 15" sub and less than 1000 watts gong to it.

Thanks to any help.

azbass
12-29-2006, 04:33 PM
go check out shows/comps etc. look on websites. etc.

Insomniac119
12-29-2006, 04:45 PM
go check out shows/comps etc. look on websites. etc.

What web site should I check out?

cerob
01-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Check these websites out and see if there are any shows near you:

www.dbdrag.com
www.iasca.com

cerob
01-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Check these websites out and see if there are any shows near you:

www.dbdrag.com
www.iasca.com
www.soundoff.org
www.mecacaraudio.com

almond
01-07-2007, 12:44 PM
www.usaci.org

supraman1379
01-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Hello,

I would like to test my sub against some other competitors and see how it fairs, where should i start? I mostly just want to see how many db's I can hit and if I can walk away with a trophy or not. I'm not looking to becoming a member or anything. Is there any events were anyone can sign up for one day and compete? What league should I look at?

Also, I live in Wichita, KS ,if that helps, and I have one 15" sub and less than 1000 watts gong to it.

Thanks to any help.

That is a good start by reading the websites. But I found the best way to actually learn more about competing is by watching. I mean, I am not the best competitor out there . But I learned alot by competing and watching.

I am even going to compete in the Spring Break Nationals