PDA

View Full Version : Problem!!

JAL232
12-27-2006, 01:56 PM
I have a toshiba laptop, and have it wired to the reciever with the head phone jack from laptop to reciever...When i play music I loose all my bass for some reason...Its like it just disappears...Im kinda confused...Can anyone help of have any ideas???

Atimm693
12-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Look on the Windows Media Player EQ settings and turn up the bass, I know when I play music through my Psp I lose a lot of bass, I just Turn up the bass on my EQ.

ultimate157
12-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Look on the Windows Media Player EQ settings and turn up the bass, I know when I play music through my Psp I lose a lot of bass, I just Turn up the bass on my EQ.

No, do not turn up the bass on your EQ.

With new toshiba laptops, they have a program that sets a high pass filter to protect the little built in speakers. On my toshiba, in the task bar is an icon called TOSHIBA virtual sound. Open that and turn it off when using your HT speakers.

JAL232
12-29-2006, 09:21 AM
No, do not turn up the bass on your EQ.

With new toshiba laptops, they have a program that sets a high pass filter to protect the little built in speakers. On my toshiba, in the task bar is an icon called TOSHIBA virtual sound. Open that and turn it off when using your HT speakers.

OK cool...i will try that..and yes it does have virtual sound thing..Thanks guys..

joetama
12-31-2006, 12:14 PM
Yea.... EQ is usually not a good way of adjusting that stuff....