PDA

View Full Version : vented and ported is the same?

mamey69
01-13-2003, 05:13 PM
as my subject says.. are vented boxes and ported boxes the same thing, just another word to name it??

ngsm13
01-13-2003, 05:14 PM
yes

NG

evo2k3
01-13-2003, 05:18 PM
I think to save page load time we should have the "search" button removed from the page since no one seems to like to use it. !!! grrr

BigBoomer
01-13-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by evo2k3
I think to save page load time we should have the "search" button removed from the page since no one seems to like to use it. !!! grrr

Ehahahaha...no. :banghead: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

paikiah
01-13-2003, 09:26 PM

If everyone used it, I don't think there's any way that anyone would post over 3000 like Jmac, let alone 1000... I don't see Jmac complaining everytime he answers the same questions over and over again...;)

My first 10 posts or so were nearly all the same, yet everyone answered time and time again...:):)

Oh, except cap threads...boy, am I sick of those already...

evo2k3
01-13-2003, 10:21 PM
thats exactly the point....no offence to people like jmac, cause he knows his ****, but more than half of his post are bullshit...who cares how many post he has? its not a freaking competition. All threads like this just clutter the forums and make it hard to search (which no one seems to do anyways so i guess you have all just said **** it). God that drives me nuts....i think i need to take this to the flamming forum.

paikiah
01-13-2003, 10:38 PM
thats exactly the point....no offence to people like jmac, cause he knows his ****, but more than half of his post are bullshit...who cares how many post he has? its not a freaking competition. All threads like this just clutter the forums and make it hard to search (which no one seems to do anyways so i guess you have all just said **** it). God that drives me nuts....i think i need to take this to the flamming forum.

Hence the multiple posts~:)

BigBoomer
01-14-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Jmac
None taken :)

^^^Another bullshit post :D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: