PDA

View Full Version : Speaker help!!!

cntrfield_22
12-26-2006, 02:20 AM
hey guys!! i have 3 audiobahn 12's pushed by a audiobahn A800T!! i love it it sounds great, but i still have my factory speakers in my doors!! i drive a 96 short wide bed chev, and have no clue what dimension the speakers are!!! does anyone know what size id need so they will fit in my door??? also is replacing them worth the work, do they clear up the music that much??? any info would be appreciated!!!!-keep it bumpin yall!

Team Hammer
12-26-2006, 02:40 AM
Stock speakers are crap, Change them out, And yes its like day and night.

They make all kinds of adaptors so don't sweat the size.

Jarred
12-26-2006, 03:28 AM
Talk off the pannel off the door? Only a few screws to undo. Also a good place to hide "things" when going to places.

cntrfield_22
12-28-2006, 02:03 AM
do i have to remove the whole door panel? or can i juss pop out the speakers?

Team Hammer
12-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Depends on the Car or Truck design and Location.

Hintzyboy
12-31-2006, 04:10 PM
hey guys!! i have 3 audiobahn 12's pushed by a audiobahn A800T!! i love it it sounds great, but i still have my factory speakers in my doors!! i drive a 96 short wide bed chev, and have no clue what dimension the speakers are!!! does anyone know what size id need so they will fit in my door??? also is replacing them worth the work, do they clear up the music that much??? any info would be appreciated!!!!-keep it bumpin yall!

Is it just me, or is this kid way too excited? Perhaps the period on his keyboard is broken.