PDA

View Full Version : Jmac...HELP!!

RMKrider1
01-13-2003, 12:53 AM
I need a ported box for 2 15" orion xtr subs. Hoping you could help me out. I will be running these with a jbl 1200.1. Also box must be ported and will be used for daily driving and maybe a local comp. here and there. this will be going in a '95 pathfinder so I don't think size will be a real issue but I could the maximum measurements if you need it! Also it's much easier for me to do round ports then slotted but Whichever work best for you thats what I'll do. Any help would be greatly appreciated and if more info is needed let me know -k-

ricerdude
01-13-2003, 01:03 AM
the book that came with my cobals said that the cobalt 15 needs a 4.25cu. ft and a 4 in port 4 in inchs long but i dont know if there is a differecne with the cobalts to the xtrs.

ReversdPolarity
01-18-2003, 08:48 AM
as manufacturers are increasingly pushed to build drivers designed for smaller enclosures we find that that part of the field is a big part of who sells subs and who sells more. henceforth we can come to the premonition that manufacturers specs on enclosure space might not be the most truthfull or accurate number to find ourselves using as a benchmark. i would have to say that i vaguely remember ... could be wrong but crutchfield has a site with quite good enclosure specs... as does winisd

RMKrider1
01-18-2003, 04:32 PM
thanx for the help guys and I will get those measurments just as soon as I'm able to walk and get around good :(