PDA

View Full Version : Ipod speakers, portable dvd player, 2 fossil watches

big_mofo
12-24-2006, 11:14 PM
alright guys, first up is an Altec Lansing InMotion portable speaker set for the Ipod. The dock holds all ipods, comes with different plates to fit the ipod. The speakers are in emaculate condition. They are one year old, never abused, they look brand new, and sound amazing. it also includes 4 different wall adapters for the wall plugin. retails for 150, ill let it go for 80+shipping. still have all pamphlets and original packaging. other info here.....http://www.alteclansing.com/product_details.asp?pID=INMOTION

next up is an Insignia 10.2" portable dvd player. i have had for about 4 months, looks brand new, minus a small scrape on the "open" button. great picture,works fantastic. retails for 185, ill let it go for 105+shipping. still have all pamphlets and original packaging. other info found here....http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7250805&st=portable+dvd&lp=8&type=product&cp=1&id=1115366657429

the last 2 things up are fossil watches. one is a solid orange background, with minor scratches on the face, will let go for 15+shipping. the other is a black dial chronagraph watch, with date, month, hour. one of the chrono hands fell off, other then that works fine, just needs a new battery. 10+shippin has it.

i can only except check or m.o. as i dont have a paypal account, i will have pictures of all items for sale, up sometime tomorrow afternoon. if you have any other ???? just shoot me a pm.

kombat96
12-24-2006, 11:41 PM
pics of the fossils

big_mofo
12-25-2006, 12:10 AM
pics up tomorrow

big_mofo
12-25-2006, 05:29 PM
none of the image hosting sites ive tried today are working for some **** reason, ill try tomorrow to get the pics up

Justin89T
12-25-2006, 10:19 PM
pictures of the black fossil to justin@bouscal.net

dinty01
12-26-2006, 01:02 PM
pics of fossil to CaliforniaBoy5@yahoo.com ! Paypal ready. ..

Eh, it says in the original post that he doesnt accept paypal just an :fyi: not tryin to be a d!ck just wanted to let ya know . .

also waiting on pics of the watches, may be interested in the black face one . . .