PDA

View Full Version : FS: Paradigm, Denon and SVS Home Theater equipment

brypink
12-22-2006, 12:03 PM
Denon 3805 - In great condition, no dings, scratches or dents. It was set-up and never touched...only used my MX-500 remote. I think I still have receipt w/ extended warranty if I can find it. $600 obo plus shipping.

Denon 3910 - Same condition as the 3805, but was not purchased from a B&M store. Not b-stock or refurb either. $650 obo plus shipping.

Paradigm Studio 60s - These are also in great condition. Never played hard due to the size of my old HT room. I would rate them 8/10 conservatively (very). Again, I might be able to find the receipt for these too. Also, one of the grilles has a snag and run on the cloth...I will be replacing that grille. $1000 obo. Would like to do a local sale...I would hate to see these get damaged during shipping...but will ship.

Paradigm Studio 20s - Another great pair of speakers that are in great shape. I would rate these a very conservative 8/10 as well. $600 obo plus shipping.

Paradigm CC-470 - This center speaker served me well. It is in great condition too. It currently has a small tear on the corner of the grille cloth. I will be replacing the grille with a brand new one. $500 obo plus shipping.

SVS PB10-ISD - Talk about an awesome sub for the price...I hate to see it go. This sub is also in great shape. A great HT sub that is a great musical sub as well. $300 plus shipping.

***All the Paradigms are Black Ash. The SVS is Charcoal Black. Both the Denon 3805 and 3910 are black. I have all the original boxes for everything listed***

I have moved and everything is still boxed up. You can email me directly if wanted brypinksr@yahoo.com.

If you want pictures of something let me know.

Scoobydoo
12-22-2006, 01:18 PM
Nice **** bump

I have a Denon/Paradigm setup as well and it sounds great. If I hadn't just spent all my alotted christmas money last week the dvd player or studio 20's would be mine

brypink
12-22-2006, 01:59 PM
Nice **** bump

I have a Denon/Paradigm setup as well and it sounds great. If I hadn't just spent all my alotted christmas money last week the dvd player or studio 20's would be mine

Yep, it's definitely an AWESOME set-up. I hate to see it all go, but I'm upgrading so it has to go.

Thanks for the bump!!!