PDA

View Full Version : Modded Xbox

SOundin LOUD
12-20-2006, 12:27 AM
Selling My Modded Xbox Because Its Just Laying There And I Dont Use It Anymore Since I Got The 360 Back To The Xbox Its Got:
120 Gig Hard Drive(Expensive one loads faster thatn the other hard drives insted of 100 mb/s its 1.5 gigs/s
About 12 Games Saved On It(scarface,destroy Humans 2,nfs Most Wanted, Halo 2 And More)
Tons Of Snes And Nes Games
Its Got The Red Led Mod
Custom Xbox Media Center
Samsung Dvd Player
2 Controllers
Power Cord
Tv Wire
Really Clean Looks Like New
300+shipping OBO
PM me if interested

ravendarat
12-20-2006, 12:28 AM
And the price is...........................................

SOundin LOUD
12-20-2006, 12:31 AM
And the price is...........................................

300 + SHIPPING OR BEST OFFER

trunks9_us
12-20-2006, 12:36 AM
300 + SHIPPING OR BEST OFFER

I think thats way to much 150 at the most i would say considering i got my xbox with halo 2 and a wirelss controller and a mad catz controller for 85 bucks shipped then modded my own xbox and hard drives dont cost alot of money. plus its christmas be nice and sell cheap to get quick sale. but still would like to have it :)

lilmaniac2
12-20-2006, 12:38 AM
dont dump on the guys thread.. you dont wanna buy it for what he wants either pm him a lowball offer or stfu....

read the forum rules noobx

trunks9_us
12-20-2006, 12:40 AM
dont dump on the guys thread.. you dont wanna buy it for what he wants either pm him a lowball offer or stfu....

read the forum rules noobx

guess you didnt read my post noob i said this 150 at the most but still would like to have it. thats my offer duh.

SOundin LOUD
12-20-2006, 12:42 AM
I think thats way to much 150 at the most i would say considering i got my xbox with halo 2 and a wirelss controller and a mad catz controller for 85 bucks shipped then modded my own xbox and hard drives dont cost alot of money. plus its christmas be nice and sell cheap to get quick sale. but still would like to have it :)

I dont know were you got your xbox from but mine was 150 and just the hard drive was i think 200 plu the drive was 60 and all the other wiring i changed on it was over $450 so I think its a good deal.

Exploder 97
12-20-2006, 12:44 AM
guess you didnt read my post noob i said this 150 at the most but still would like to have it. thats my offer duh.

go kill yourself

lilmaniac2
12-20-2006, 12:45 AM
like i said pm him a lowball offer... you just completely dumped on his thread....

idiocy

trunks9_us
12-20-2006, 12:46 AM
I dont know were you got your xbox from but mine was 150 and just the hard drive was i think 200 plu the drive was 60 and all the other wiring i changed on it was over $450 so I think its a good deal.
did you mod your xbox or did you get someone to do it for you cause 120 gig hard drive does not cost 200 bucks i cant get a 300 gig hard drive for 100 bucks at best buy and theres always ebay since i know every xbox needs certain hd if u want a locked or unlocked one that is i just sont know hwy you would of spent so much on hd everything else is good though :)

trunks9_us
12-20-2006, 12:48 AM
like i said pm him a lowball offer... you just completely dumped on his thread....

idiocy

i did not dump on his thread i just offered a price to him and theres nothing wrong with that and its not a low ball off the xbox is used.

SOundin LOUD
12-20-2006, 12:51 AM
did you mod your xbox or did you get someone to do it for you cause 120 gig hard drive does not cost 200 bucks i cant get a 300 gig hard drive for 100 bucks at best buy and theres always ebay since i know every xbox needs certain hd if u want a locked or unlocked one that is i just sont know hwy you would of spent so much on hd everything else is good though :)

It was on sale its a western DIGITAL but its a faster one it loads so many times faster it loads up to 1.5 gigs sec insted of 100 mb you can see it at BESTBUY.com

SOundin LOUD
12-20-2006, 12:54 AM
i Think the hard drive was more expensive that 200 I bought it a couple of moths ago so I dont really remember.

prochobo
12-20-2006, 02:21 PM
It was on sale its a western DIGITAL but its a faster one it loads so many times faster it loads up to 1.5 gigs sec insted of 100 mb you can see it at BESTBUY.com

Alright, technically this isn't post dumping:

That description is so wrong. A 1.5gbps drive is a SATA drive. The XBOX only has IDE ports on it and can't use SATA drives unless there's something you're not telling us.

I can see lots of hard drives on Best Buy's website. How about a link or at the least a model #? Good luck on finding it on the site because there are none that match your description, liar.

Scoobydoo
12-20-2006, 03:04 PM
i dont think he is trying to lie, it is obvious he is not a computer geek like some people. it really doesnt matter anyway, you would only save a few seconds loading a game at most

fwiw, a 120gb hard drive sells for about $35 these days

SOundin LOUD
12-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Alright, technically this isn't post dumping:

That description is so wrong. A 1.5gbps drive is a SATA drive. The XBOX only has IDE ports on it and can't use SATA drives unless there's something you're not telling us.

I can see lots of hard drives on Best Buy's website. How about a link or at the least a model #? Good luck on finding it on the site because there are none that match your description, liar.

Do you even own a xbox well maybe my xbox is different but i have a SATA drive in it.

Mindless
12-20-2006, 07:52 PM
Interesting ...Can i get pic's of the internals?

SOundin LOUD
12-20-2006, 09:07 PM
Interesting ...Can i get pic's of the internals?

I dont have my camera right now but it looks basically the same as stock it just performce different.

SOundin LOUD
12-20-2006, 10:49 PM
Still FOR SALE