PDA

View Full Version : 791xv remote

THUNDERBIRD
12-18-2006, 11:17 PM
i am gonna purchase the 791 later on this week after i get my bonus. so what i am wondering is because i want 2 remotes and when i look on ebay the difference between getting an additional 2 way remote and the 1 way is $20, so i am just gonna get another 2 way remote. but what i am wondering is if when i use the one remote and it pages back will it also page back to the other remote that i will have. i am asuming it just page back to the remote ur using.

Mayur
12-19-2006, 09:34 AM
i am gonna purchase the 791 later on this week after i get my bonus. so what i am wondering is because i want 2 remotes and when i look on ebay the difference between getting an additional 2 way remote and the 1 way is $20, so i am just gonna get another 2 way remote. but what i am wondering is if when i use the one remote and it pages back will it also page back to the other remote that i will have. i am asuming it just page back to the remote ur using.
Here is my experience. With my system I got one standard remote and one two way. When I use the standard one with the two-way near by, the two way will respond takes a few more seconds. Dont know why but its delayed all the time.

THUNDERBIRD
12-19-2006, 09:51 AM
ok that answers that then. i guess i can live with that so it looks like i am getting another 2 way kuz the price difference is so small. merry christmas to me