PDA

View Full Version : interest in BNIB Iraggi Alternator?

rtillaree
12-16-2006, 10:29 PM
i have a BNIB (taken out of box to inspect) H/O alternator from Iraggi, it is for a 98-2002 Mazda 626, will work in probably many if not all of the ford and mazda products from these years. the alt is 180 amp i received it probably about 2 months ago, i wasnt sure if the alt i got from a buddy would work or not so i got this one as a backup, well the other one worked fine so i dont need this one...i paid just north of $430 for it shipped, will take any reasonable offers using paypal, i am looking to get atleast $275 shipped if possible...if anyone is interested i will post pics of the alt....

rtillaree
12-17-2006, 04:24 AM
i didnt think there would be much interest, figured i would try for a lil bit tho...bump

phyphoestilic
12-17-2006, 04:27 AM
do me a favor and contact Dom and see if he's willing to do a trade off for another alt if someone buys this from u, cuse i remeber someone who had a brand new alt from Dom and was sellin it. Dom said that if u send it back to him he'll send whoever buys it a new one that would fit their vehical. If he says yes I might be interested.

jmanjr
12-17-2006, 06:32 PM
if it would fit a 4.6 liter ford crown victoria I would be interested

rtillaree
12-18-2006, 10:58 AM
do me a favor and contact Dom and see if he's willing to do a trade off for another alt if someone buys this from u, cuse i remeber someone who had a brand new alt from Dom and was sellin it. Dom said that if u send it back to him he'll send whoever buys it a new one that would fit their vehical. If he says yes I might be interested.

i will e-mail Dom later on and find out...

if it would fit a 4.6 liter ford crown victoria I would be interested

not sure man, dont think it will tho to be honest...

phyphoestilic
12-18-2006, 11:01 AM
i will e-mail Dom later on and find out...

Okay Thank you, please get back to me ASAP because I am buying a alt localy if dom says no.

rtillaree
12-20-2006, 06:50 PM
alright so per Dom the only way that the alt can be exchanged is if the additional extended warranty is purchased from him @ a cost of $99, which i dont have so the alt cannot be exchanged...

1998-2002 smaller model Mazda's & Ford's only...

i kinda figured i wouldn't be able to sell the **** thing...