PDA

View Full Version : Official BassAddictJ Feedback

Megalomaniac
12-14-2006, 06:19 PM
I bought some RF coaxils from him. He sent me a tracking # day of shipment, package arrived on time. He did ship the product the very next day after payment. Great guy here. Great communication. :)

My feedback for him: A++

Note: Please post only feedback for BassAddictJ, no unwanted comments pelase, keeping this thread clean helps for future referance searches on him.

BassAddictJ
12-14-2006, 08:28 PM
wootage!

BassAddictJ
05-07-2008, 11:11 PM
in regards to a transaction gone bad between myself and lostdaytomarrow i'd like to save you guys 20 pages of reading and sifting to give you the synapses of whats happened.

i entered a deal with lostdaytomarrow and teamsubgopoof. long story short i made a mistake when trying to get a refund thru my CC company from teamsubsgopoof and due to my mistake the money was taken from lostdaystomarrow. despite some poor decisions on my part when dealing with the situation, the charge back that took money from lostday has been reversed and he's has been taken care of. i was unaware of the situation since i've had limited internet access and it took a few days before i could act. now that theres a need for me being online, ive gone out of my way to get on friends computers and handle the situation.

that being said. please search my name in the feedback section and you'll notice i've been a great seller to all those who have dealt with me, and with the exception of this one transaction which was correctedm i'm a good seller.

if you're gonna pretend like you know what you're talking about and flame save it for the other thread thats jacked up and on page 20. i'd like this who have dealt with me and i know i dont **** around to post here.

JBGabriel
09-26-2008, 05:34 PM
Bass AddictJ is a good guy.

I bought a PA A3000Db off of him and it was just as he described. It came packaged very well and in a timely manner. I would not hestitate to do business with him again. A+

Random1010
09-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Bought a crossover off of him. Great transaction, even went above his job to refund the diff between his asking price and the selling price due to my error. A++